PDA

View Full Version : RT-ULE Custom!! New Low Price and Have it YOUR Way!!

AGD
12-03-2003, 06:58 PM
AO,

As part of AGD's "not fooling around anymore" strategy here is our latest offering. Everything you ever wanted, straight from the factory!

Read details here:
New price RTP-ULE Custom Catalog Link is here! (http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=17&Product_ID=425&CATID=25)

AGD

pputkowski
12-03-2003, 06:59 PM
I'll be the first to say that's a damn low price.
EDIT: Link stopped working.
This one does... (http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=17&Product_ID=425&CATID=25)

sneakyhacker420
12-03-2003, 07:00 PM
jebus!

this is gonna bring some much-needed popularity to AGD!!

now ya just gotta tune LX and ULT from the factory :D

Mag Master 04
12-03-2003, 07:03 PM
ME LIKES THIS IDEA...and yes i agree w sneaks on this one...the LX and ULT tune from factory

AGD
12-03-2003, 07:06 PM
Ok we went all out on the description. If you think we should change something please let us know. Sponge Bob said it was deceptive with the picture. What do you think?

AGD

GT
12-03-2003, 07:09 PM
AGD,
maybe a little statement on the pic, "starting at 399, as shown XXX.XX"

jb

pputkowski
12-03-2003, 07:09 PM
Maybe post multiple pictures w/the diff. stages and prices...?

Lohman446
12-03-2003, 07:11 PM
There goes my plans to buy a Tac-One after the new year.

RoadDawg
12-03-2003, 07:13 PM
Well I found it a little misleading but then when I read into it, it made sense. From looking at it though it was a tad misleading. A very good idea.

wish-had-a-mag
12-03-2003, 07:13 PM
Man i just finished typing my reply to rogues thread when AGD closed it. But anyway, this FINE deal almost took me off my Tac-One fixation. If the Tac-One doesnt come out before Christmas I'll probably end up buying this one. While I'm on that topic, when is the Tac-One coming out!

sneakyhacker420
12-03-2003, 07:18 PM
add the SS no-rise to the menu of body choices...

get a Flash animation/setup that switches bodies and trigger frames in the pic depending on what you select... kind of like AGD-E's x-mag color chooser page, but for the RT-ULE and whatnot

just my .02

-sneaky

cphilip
12-03-2003, 07:20 PM
Well....never thought I would agree with a sponge but....

I do. ;)

AGD
12-03-2003, 07:20 PM
We cant do fancy stuff in this store. I am trying to add an "As shown" price to the picture but I cant get into the store!

EVERYONE GET OUT!! :)

AGD

cphilip
12-03-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by RogueFactor
Tom, it is somewhat misleading.

I had a few PM's the minute I posted who thought the $399 price came with EVERYTHING on it.

I did too. I posted to read carefully. Don't want anyones Mom chompin your arse Tom... :D

Benfica4ever
12-03-2003, 07:23 PM
GRRRRR!!!!!!

Link isent working...neither is thw whole AGD store for me!!
AHH I want to see this!

*Edit* I see it in the banner...looks nice.

cphilip
12-03-2003, 07:23 PM
I know! Its like Walmart the day after thanksgiving in there! YAO!

cphilip
12-03-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Benfica4ever
GRRRRR!!!!!!

Link isent working...neither is thw whole AGD store for me!!
AHH I want to see this!

*Edit* I see it in the banner...looks nice.

Dude its just swamped right now. Those links are good. I double check em. But the traffic is timing you out. Try again later.

RoadDawg
12-03-2003, 07:25 PM
If I get trampled can I get a Xmag on hold for me? j/k I already have a ULE Emag.

speedballjunky
12-03-2003, 07:41 PM
hey AGD,
I am sure that you have already considered this, but.. in my opinion, i think AGD should just offer a ULE mag instead of/on top of the ULE "RT style" mag. i think ULE mags are simply more attractive w/o that RT hardwear/foregrip on it. and it would make it lighter, as well as reduce the price a bit.
just an idea.
thanks

cphilip
12-03-2003, 07:45 PM
Thats one of the choices Speedball... its all about "Choices" see? Get it? have it your way!

Lohman446
12-03-2003, 07:45 PM
Lets do something here to decrease the workload on that server - everyone is clicking to check prices, rather than the links could someone please edit the top posts and post the price in the the "stock" form and the "uber" form

LaW
12-03-2003, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Lohman446
Lets do something here to decrease the workload on that server - everyone is clicking to check prices, rather than the links could someone please edit the top posts and post the price in the the "stock" form and the "uber" form

Off the top of my head....

stock form : 399

uber form: 533

Something like that

speedballjunky
12-03-2003, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
Thats one of the choices Speedball... its all about "Choices" see? Get it? have it your way!

easy now.. it was just an idea. i didnt know that was one of the "Choices" because the link so so swampped that i couldnt get to it.
my sincere apologies to cphilip

cphilip
12-03-2003, 07:51 PM
I would but I cannot get there anymore!

I post what I remember as best I can

Base price $399 was for one with a single trigger carbon fiber grip and SS body and twist lock barrel I think

Plus:

$20 more for ULE Body (gets you cocker barrel change over too)

$90 for Black Intelliframe (I think Nickel might have been $95 more not sure)

And ULT kit was $19 more.

cphilip
12-03-2003, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by speedballjunky

easy now.. it was just an idea. i didnt know that was one of the "Choices" because the link so so swampped that i couldnt get to it.
my sincere apologies to cphilip

Ok so I see... you commented anyway though... Ok... got ya! :D Just bustin your chops dude. But no problem Junky. No need to apologize at all. Good luck getting in there though! Sheesh it's busy! :(

speedballjunky
12-03-2003, 07:56 PM
i was just making a comment based on the banner that i saw on the top of the page, the banner listed what i thought were the options, but apparently not all of them :) ill stop talking now.

Aegis
12-03-2003, 08:01 PM
Can we assume the Tac-One body will be available in the menu at some point?

cphilip
12-03-2003, 08:02 PM
Oh yea I forgot there was a banner too...

Well look up above until you can get in and see. But I can describe it. Its got like pull down bars. It starts with the base RTP with carbon fiber frame and SS body and you can pull down and select upgrades up to full ULE everything including choices on Intelliframe and such. All the way from base at $399 to everything for just over 500. And that is a big price drop from the older intellframe version only one for 600. So good deal for sure.

decimator4
12-03-2003, 08:06 PM
O man, this 1 caught me by surprise. I'll actually be better off buying one of these than getting an Xvalve ULT and Ule... gonna be tough explainin this 1 to my parents when I buy it.... and is there any chance you might be adding chord bodies to the selection? I hope so, I really want a Chord but might go ULE just to save a ton of $$$

Aegis
12-03-2003, 08:10 PM
For the graphic, how about something like the exploded diagrams that show all the parts that you can put in?

abaez
12-03-2003, 08:18 PM
Here's the text for those who can't reach it:

RT ULE Custom [Larger Image]

Dear Customer, we have not only loaded the RT-ULE with all our new upgrades, but now have dramatically lowered the price with RT-ULE CUSTOMS starting as low as.........drum roll please....................................$399.00! !!!!

What's more, you can now order a Custom Built, Factory tested, RT-ULE with any Body, Gripframe and Barrel Direct from us Online!

Choose your Weapon!

Base Marker for $399 includes an X-Valve with Level Ten Antichop System, Carbon Fiber Grip Frame with Rubber Grips, your choice of Stainless Mainbody, RT-Pro Rail, RT-Pro Foregrip and Sight Rail, Hose and Bottom Line, and Twist-Lock Barrel.

HERE'S THE GREAT NEWS! When You order this new Custom Package:

++++++++UPGRADES ARE UNBELIEVEABLY INEXPENSIVE!!++++++++++

For $20.00 more, upgrade to any ULE Mainbody of your choice!

For an additional $95.00, you can can get any Intelliframe or Y-Grip we carry!

For just $19.00 more, get our hot new ULE trigger pull kit factory installed!

How to order:

Select a Mainbody Type: Select the mainbody of your choice
(Click on "Larger Image" to view ULE mainbody colors)
All Stainless Mainbodies are at no extra charge!

Select a Gripframe: Select the Gripframe of your choice,
Carbon Fiber Frame with rubber grip at no extra charge!

Select a Barrel: We offer a choice between a twist lock barrel (which is compatible with a stainless body selection) OR
our new Lightweight 2 piece Cocker threaded Barrel (compatible with a ULE Mainbody selection) and guess what? No extra charge!

Select an On/Off: Choose our hot new ULE Trigger Pull Kit for just $19.00 more or receive an RT On/Off Assy at no extra charge!
The RT ULE represents the state-of-the art in mechanical markers for serious players who need to get to the field and play hard with no hassles. It features the world-renowned RT valve system, which recharges faster than any human can pull the trigger (26 times a second). The valve system is so tough most players just shoot oil through the system once a month for maintenance.

The new all aluminum ULE Mainbody, part of the ?UltraLight Engineering? (ULE) series of parts from AGD, is available in vertical and Warp Feed varieties. By going with aluminum, we?ve created some exciting new changes that knowledgeable players will appreciate.

54% Weight Savings - By moving to aluminum, we achieve an astonishing 54% weight savings in comparison to the stainless steel vertical feed mainbody.

A Variety of Colors - ULE Mainbodies are available in Black, Red, Pewter (Dark Gray), Dark Purple, Dark Blue, Ice, Dark Green, and Polished Nickel finishes.

Threaded Vertical Feed Neck & Ball Detent- The ULE Mainbody?s vertical feed neck & ball detents are Angel threaded, allowing you to select from a wide variety of aftermarket accessories to personalize your AGD marker.

Threaded Barrels - The ULE Mainbody utilizes one of the most popular barrel interfaces in the industry, Autococker? threading.

The sight rail and front grip mount come in high contrast brushed stainless and will never rust. The valve connects to the bottom line adapter with a high quality stainless braided hose. The stock two-piece barrel is custom manufactured for Airgun Designs by one of the most respected barrel manufacturers out there - J&J Performance. Intelliframe and Y-Frame: The double trigger, fully machined aluminum frame features DYE Sticky grips, an optional Blade Trigger and the ablity to run your hopper or Warp Feed every time you pull the trigger! This is the first mechanical marker to give you intellifeed capablity right off the shelf. See our picture story here to get all the details on hooking it up.

The marker comes ready to go right out of the box. All you need is a compressed air system - screw it in and you're ready to shoot. The high performance valve only works off compressed air - CO2 is not allowed in this system. We highly recommend a motorized hopper like a HALO or Revolution/Warpfeed to feed this beast!

The RT ULE represents a lifetime investment in a quality product. Go to www.automags.org and ask any of the RTPro owners there how they like their markers. Better yet, go here http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5895 and see how everyone else customized their own Mags!!

Special Notes: Each Custom RT ULE is built to your specifications, so allow extra time before your order is shipped - up to 5-7 business days.

All RT ULEs will be shipped insured at a small additional cost to you of $2.00. Although it will be visible, Super Saver Shipper is not available for this product due to its high value - please do not select it.

On this item you have the option of requiring the shipper to have someone sign for the package upon delivery. This means that if no one is home when the package is delivered, the driver will not leave the package. The default is No Signature.

Lethargic
12-03-2003, 08:24 PM
THats incredible. I posted a few weeks/months/whenever that I though the best thing AGD could do is make the guns customizable. It's been my dream for a while, and now it's finally here!!

That said, my mag is at AGD right now... just paid 370 for the RT conversion and a ULT. oops:rolleyes:

Koosh
12-03-2003, 08:26 PM
When I saw it, I skipped to the bottom to look at the pricing before reading the entire thing.

The "Signature" grabbed me, Tom Kaye is going to sign the gun? For $2! SIGN ME UP!

Then I read it and got disappointed that it was only for shipping. I think that should be a standard option too, Have Tom sign your gun... add the "Signature Series" option to the menu too ;)

adam shannon
12-03-2003, 08:28 PM
i dint see an add to cart button...but its probably my banner ad killer stopping it from coming up. i dont even get to see the new banners on ao...they just arent there.

Cyberious
12-03-2003, 08:51 PM
Now this is one of the best ideas I've seen in a long time. You may consider doing this to the rest of the Mag line. Imagine how much of the Spyder/Tippman market you kid hit if you did the same thing to the Standard/Powerfeed/MiniMag line. You may consider adding the options in for ordering the EMag too.

Pacifist_Farmer
12-03-2003, 08:54 PM
Not too be profane

but I think I sh*t three bricks when I read that

speedyejl
12-03-2003, 08:56 PM
Personally once you finish the ULE Rails they really need to get up there as an option, or heck make them stock on every mag.

Maybe add some Deadly Wind bodies, that would be too great.

I'm seriously considering getting some cash together selling my Dark Angel and going back to a mag for a backup.

p8ntball72
12-03-2003, 08:57 PM
nope no "add to cart".
ive been trying to buy one all night.
also looks like it comes with the bike grip foregrip,
but if i try to buy the foregrip alone in the store its out of stock.:confused:

laxkid
12-03-2003, 08:57 PM
you should do the same thing with the emag give the people the option ulebody and ult trigger and ule rail and cnc battery pack and xvalve options for cheaper :D

LaW
12-03-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by laxkid
you should do the same thing with the emag give the people the option ulebody and ult trigger and ule rail and cnc battery pack and xvalve options for cheaper :D

Now ideas like this are nice but come on. This hasnt even gotten off the ground yet! Give them some time for this and maybe if successful more will come in the future!

tony3
12-03-2003, 09:07 PM
ult triggers dont work on emags, but i know what ya mean

All I know is I just completely forgot about getting a nice cocker i wanted and Im getting one of those babies

laxkid
12-03-2003, 09:11 PM
as soon as I saw this I thought why not for the emag and I never knew ult didnt work for emag thanks for the info good thing I didnt order it :) ;) :p

AGD
12-03-2003, 09:21 PM
OOOPS!! We forgot to turn on the order button! All good now.

AGD

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
12-03-2003, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by AGD
OOOPS!! We forgot to turn on the order button! All good now.

AGD

So you were just dangling that food in are faces, and we could never get to it all this time.

I was actually considering selling my mag and buying this one, but when I add it all up the prices are almost equal.

But this is definitly a wonderful idea.

how about ULE bodies and classics next.

speedyejl
12-03-2003, 09:53 PM
Now just wait for loads of orders to kick in from tons of AOers who say they would love to buy it, but wait they don't have the money...

tony3
12-03-2003, 10:04 PM
the thing is i got the money wink wink

still debating between that all pimped out or a pimped out freeflow cocker

Lohman446
12-03-2003, 10:06 PM
:) I've been saying January or February since I started saying second mag.

Lohman446
12-03-2003, 10:07 PM
Err... make that fourth LOL - I forgot about my classic and Smart Mag

speedyejl
12-03-2003, 10:10 PM
Heh, personally I would love to put a Dallara body on it, maybe somehow manage to score a Coolhand Vert Frame with the 20bps Hyperframe internals in it. That mag would rock too much.

coolcatpete
12-03-2003, 10:10 PM
wow I am ordering one
Pete

kosmo
12-03-2003, 10:28 PM
Man... Id love to buy one if only I could get air in Korea. But then I suppose I can just wait a while till I get back to the states. But then Ill be in Iraq. Gah, stupid world politics, I want my mag!

Sunshine
12-03-2003, 11:04 PM
Is this a limited offer or is it perminant?

Lord_Whoopass
12-03-2003, 11:16 PM
I would Strongly Suggest adding Some of NiCad's bodies like the Chord and Dallara... And also setting something like this up for the Mini/Classic mags and the E-mags... Its a great Idea at an even better price...

At this price the "Woodsball" players will no longer worship the Tippmann gods... But now will worship The AGD gods and TK... and will have better quality equipment...

Tyler

oledude
12-04-2003, 12:21 AM
Placed an order this evening. What a sweet marker for such a great price!! Can't wait to get it.

Thanks, Tom, for making it happen and I hope everyone supports a great idea like this when it is rolled out. I hope you sell out your stock before year end.

Here's hoping everyone gets one of these in their Christmas stocking!

OD

Nick O time
12-04-2003, 12:23 AM
now if only u could choose between the original grip and the bycicle. i just don't like the bycicle for some reason but like that matters anyways that is still awsome. what kind of barrel is that though? is it a j and j or did u guys make the barrel or what? if u did make the barrel why isnt it listed under the barrels section part?
thanks

davidnj
12-04-2003, 12:42 AM
Wow great deal!

When the new rails come in, add them as an option. Other than that, its perfect. Its about time agd did this. Too bad I already have 2 mags :P but I think I'll be having some friends pick these up.

Carpecerevisi
12-04-2003, 01:38 AM
Umm...did anyone else's heart start pounding when they saw that banner? Wow...now I need to sell all my guns...:(

And was the "limited offer or permanent offer" thing answered? Cuz It's gonna take a bit to sell all my stuff.

zeroack
12-04-2003, 02:11 AM
You'll have my money darn soon. Good thing I been holding off on getting one. Well no need now.

Zero

edweird
12-04-2003, 02:34 AM
Tk... Ill mention this to you in Tx this weekend ... but

I think you need to put the Sluggo body's as an option for the people wanting to get a custom mill job done. This goes for when/if you do this for Emags as well.

and btw you may want to stipulate that the barrel in the pic is not a powerlyte scepter.... as it looks like it could be

AGD
12-04-2003, 03:01 AM
This should be permanent and we will add the slug bodies asap.

AGD

Caffiend
12-04-2003, 03:46 AM
I saw the mainbody option for Warp right black bodies, does that mean you're going to make more?

MantisMag
12-04-2003, 04:20 AM
wow looks like i'm going to have a sweet lender once i scrape together some more cash. hehehehe. i can't afford all this.

Sunshine
12-04-2003, 06:30 AM
thanks for answering my question tommy.
i think this is a good move for AGD, i think i understand why it happened now and not earler. I sure hope you have success in this new endevor.
Ever think of giving it a new name?
the CRT mag (custom RT mag)

luke
12-04-2003, 08:15 AM
This is a great idea!

Problem is I already have 2 mechanical Mags, I need an E-Mag. Why not have an E-Mag up grade??

If this works out and you decide to keep doing factory built customs, it would be neat if you changed the ordering format. Let the customer "see" what their building. As you make your choice of colors, rail, body, grip frame etc., the computer puts the gun together so you can see how the combination of parts look, and prices are tallied as you build the gun....

paint magnet
12-04-2003, 08:24 AM
Now I know why you accepted my Angel as a trade in :)

Seriously though, this is an awesome deal, as well as a great opportunity to upgrade. (instead of buying X valve for 325, buy RTP for 399, and sell the body, rail, grip and vert. adapter :D )

SpongeBobSquarePants
12-04-2003, 09:07 AM
WOW, I got my voice heard. That makes me feel kinda special.

Cyberious
12-04-2003, 09:38 AM
Will this price be offered for Markers at events like Cup and Waynes World?

Creative Mayhem
12-04-2003, 10:49 AM
Umm.. what can I say but, WHOA!:eek:

Good job!! Now if I only had the dough for one of these babies.

-=Squid=-
12-04-2003, 11:00 AM
I thought it was a tad misleading when I discovered you get a crummy stainless body and carbon frame, but then learned that a ULE body is only 20 dollars more, and didnt care any more... I will probably buy one as a backup to my angel...

TZummer
12-04-2003, 01:12 PM
Now I wish I hadn't just bought myself a Automag Classic. This is an awesome deal. It just came a week too late for me.

BTAutoMag
12-04-2003, 01:56 PM
this is the phrase that got me....

"For $20.00 more, upgrade to any ULE Mainbody of your choice!"

Wynken
12-04-2003, 02:08 PM
This might already have been gone over... but does anyone know if AGD is milling the rails for Warp ULE bodies, or selling the new rail that doesn't need milling? I would think it would have to be the second one, because it'd be a lot of hassle to mill each one.

BTAutoMag
12-04-2003, 02:16 PM
nope

luke
12-04-2003, 02:29 PM
You should think about adding Warps and Tanks as an option also... :D

Fred
12-04-2003, 04:02 PM
this mighta been answered elsewhere, but will nickel warp bodies be available?

---Fred

tony3
12-04-2003, 04:11 PM
Im considering getting one with a warp ule and warp, but will I have to mill out the rail to accept the ule? I wasn't sure what bt meant by "nope".

melster
12-04-2003, 04:27 PM
will the level 10 and the ule trigger already be tuned?

Wynken
12-04-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by tony3
Im considering getting one with a warp ule and warp, but will I have to mill out the rail to accept the ule? I wasn't sure what bt meant by "nope".

I'm guessing that if they're going to give you the option to have a warp ULE, they're not going to send it to you unassembled. That definately wouldn't make friends. I'm not sure what "nope" meant either, I think maybe "nope, nobody knows either way."

AGD-OfficeGal
12-04-2003, 05:27 PM
Up to the minute info: The rails will be factory-milled for warp ULE bodies, and the Level 10s will be factory-tuned.

AGD Dragon Lady

TheDuelist
12-04-2003, 05:53 PM
Well I was going to wait to get an XValve for my Emag but now I may just buy the RT and use its valve and put the Emag valve in it as a back up. Two words: In sane

I hope you feel the love Tom Kaye.

paint magnet
12-04-2003, 06:59 PM
Now all we need is a Burger King style logo that says "AGD- Have it your way" :)

davidb
12-04-2003, 07:21 PM
Just a suggestion.. Maybe instead of advertising the valve as recharging "26 times per second", you could just show a graph that illustrates what the RT/X Valves look like on the dyno compared to some other well-known, well-respected regs. I mean, I know that 26 cps is plenty fast, but it's just not the rediculously impressive number that it used to be.

Besides, tests have shown that a mag can go faster than that (even faster with the Superbolt II), and I'm pretty sure it's impossible for an RT-style valve to suffer shootdown, so.. why keep using the old "26"?

speedyejl
12-04-2003, 07:35 PM
Just to note the Xvalve is advertised with a recharge of <40ms, thats a little higher than 25bps.

.tMan
12-04-2003, 07:42 PM
So what valve does this come with?
X or RTP?
man I'm glad I held off buying a new mag!
I hope they do this with the classics soon. I'm just not into that RT style gun.

I think with this offer there is going to be a flood on the markets of this gun/style of gun.
But I think I'm going to have to buy one soon!

soccer4minimags
12-04-2003, 08:04 PM
:eek: The thing that i think is prety cool is the $2 you can pay to get Tom Kaye's signiture. Will this really be Tom Kayes actual siginture or will it be scanned on there or somthing.:D

soccer4minimags
12-04-2003, 08:12 PM
oops, one other thing I forgot to ask about. When you pick out all of your options and stuff, say you pick the ULE trigger kit, do you still get the normal on/off for the RT Pro X?

FalconGuy016
12-04-2003, 10:12 PM
Thats so low... :eek:

melster
12-05-2003, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by AGD-OfficeGal
Up to the minute info: The rails will be factory-milled for warp ULE bodies, and the Level 10s will be factory-tuned.

AGD Dragon Lady

Sweeet. What about the ULE trigger?

CaptainChops
12-05-2003, 01:19 AM
(Please raise your hand if you're a know-nothing putz) **raises hand**

I want, no NEED to buy one of these... I shot an older RT Mag at the field this summer and fell in love. But I'm ignorant about some things. The "signature" option, the ULE trigger pull kit, etc. To be blunt, I'm a dummy and don't really know what they are. Would some kind, intelligent forumer come to my aid and let me PM them with my questions? I would be eternally endebted to you...:rolleyes:

luke
12-05-2003, 07:27 AM
Hey Capt. go here>>>
http://www.automags.org/resource/tech/prototype/index.shtml

AGD-OfficeGal
12-05-2003, 08:41 AM
Guys never read all the text;) The "Signature" option refers to shipping - do you want to require the driver to get a signature at delivery or can he leave the package at your home or wherever without getting a signature? This is a security feature. You know your neighborhood best. Is it safe to have the package left unattended if no one is home or not?

As for having Tom sign the gun for another couple bucks - Tom, do you want us to add this option, too?

Marcia
AGD Dragon Lady

SlartyBartFast
12-05-2003, 08:54 AM
Not to loook a gift horse in the mouth, but I was thinking.
How about a discount and quicker delivery times for people willing to do the assembly themselves?
Just package all the parts chosen and put them in a box.

MantisMag
12-05-2003, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by AGD-OfficeGal
Guys never read all the text;) The "Signature" option refers to shipping - do you want to require the driver to get a signature at delivery or can he leave the package at your home or wherever without getting a signature? This is a security feature. You know your neighborhood best. Is it safe to have the package left unattended if no one is home or not?

LMAO! omg. you guys are teh funny. i can't believe you made that mistake.

speedyejl
12-05-2003, 11:10 AM
Ha, I would have Tom sign my gun for a couple extra bucks. Probably worth it to him $3 for a 2second signature somewhere on the gun.

Tankdriver
12-05-2003, 04:49 PM
Woohoo! Placed my order over the phone today. According to Marcia, I am the first one! Thanks for all you help Marica!

Jeff

speedyejl
12-05-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Tankdriver
I am the first one!

Point made, AO gets hyped up over everything but after all this time only 1sells.

Tankdriver
12-05-2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by speedyejl

Point made, AO gets hyped up over everything but after all this time only 1sells.

And who are you? The self appointed guru of sales and marketing? The accountant for AGD?

Tom posted this offer on 12/3, 2 days ago, making one of the best mechanical markers more affordable. My previous post was to thank Marcia for her help over the phone, so what is the purpose of yours?

GatoLoco
12-05-2003, 05:37 PM
WWWWWWWWWWWWHOOOOOOOOOOOOA!

AGD-OfficeGal
12-05-2003, 05:59 PM
Ahhh ... I'm sorry I wasn't clear - yours was the first order *I* got to take, JoAnn had taken other orders already, but not me. Still, that was a milestone of sorts so don't be too disappointed!

Marcia
AGD
Mother of Dragons

BlackHalo
12-05-2003, 06:45 PM
I just paid for a new X-Valve and they come up with this a couple of days after...for an extra 100 or so I could have had a completely new marker.

Sigh, I have the worst timing in the world.

abaez
12-05-2003, 07:14 PM
Call them up.. see what they can do for you.

BlackHalo
12-05-2003, 07:15 PM
I went through Tunaman so I doubt they can do anything.

paint magnet
12-05-2003, 08:23 PM
Eh, BlackHalo, you thought you got a bad deal. I traded in my Apollo CnC LCD Angel for an XRTP w/ ULE body and I frame at SE AO II, when the XRTP was worth near 750-800 with everything on it. Don't get me wrong, I love the RTP, but had I known the value was going to drop 300 bucks, I don't know...

Ah, who cares, AGD still rocks :cool: (besides, what other company would have even considered taking trade ins?)

Oh yeah, ROFLMFAO about the signature thing :p

BlackHalo
12-05-2003, 09:03 PM
I feel for you man. Cest la vie.

Maybe next time we should consult the magic 8-ball before doing any other purchases/trades :).

Bought my first mag about 11ish years ago and I haven't looked back. AGD does rock.

JG2790
12-06-2003, 04:37 AM
Hey Tom this is gonna sound ridicolous...but would it be possible to order one of these without the ULE Body but still have the JJ Autococker barrel come with this instead of the Crown Point?

-JG2790

cphilip
12-06-2003, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by paint magnet
Eh, BlackHalo, you thought you got a bad deal. I traded in my Apollo CnC LCD Angel for an XRTP w/ ULE body and I frame at SE AO II, when the XRTP was worth near 750-800 with everything on it. Don't get me wrong, I love the RTP, but had I known the value was going to drop 300 bucks, I don't know...

Ah, who cares, AGD still rocks :cool: (besides, what other company would have even considered taking trade ins?)

Oh yeah, ROFLMFAO about the signature thing :p

Actually when you traded they were not even selling them that way. I got a few done that way and I can tell you that Dealers were paying more than this for them. WITHOUT ULE! And when I sold a few of them for like 600 bucks back a month of so ago it was a deal to get ULE for that money. Now it looks silly I guess. But we didn't know until you knew. First I knew of it was when I saw Rouge found it in the store. So there was no preinformation to dealers. None. In fact I would not be suprised if there are a few dealers out there with one or two in stock that are now going to eat the cost and have to sell those at a loss.

Besides PM... the value you got even using the new formula, around 525 or so now, is a little more what AGD will see out of the marker you traded. They expect to get 450 - 500 for it. No more. So even with the price drop you got an little better than even trade.

coolcatpete
12-06-2003, 11:11 AM
I was wondering if this deal was going to be the same for local shops. So I guess what I am saying is are you guys going to send these out to other online or local companys.
Thanks Pete.

headcase
12-06-2003, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by coolcatpete
I was wondering if this deal was going to be the same for local shops. So I guess what I am saying is are you guys going to send these out to other online or local companys.
Thanks Pete.

From what I understand this offer, like the Tac-one, is only factory direct. So the answer to your question is no.

cphilip
12-06-2003, 11:25 AM
Dealers were notified of a price drop just after this AGD store pricing was made public. They should be able to provide these prices locally when they start ordering under the new prices.

However watch for a few that have one they bought for stock before this to not know and to have more into the one on the wall than even this price through the store is now. They may not realize its dropped so much and they will have more into it at dealers cost than this.

soccer4minimags
12-06-2003, 12:37 PM
Hey, sorry about those post earlier, I was reading it pretty carefuly later on and I saw what the signature ment and the thing on the on/offs. Boy do I feel like an idiot.

WARPED1
12-06-2003, 08:51 PM
Why is it called RTP-ULE? A ULE isn't included.:confused:

cphilip
12-06-2003, 09:28 PM
It is if you want it to be...

melster
12-07-2003, 11:19 AM
Arrgh. I've been fighting against getting this ever since the deal first came out. I surrender. I just placed my order. :D

I guess my two micromags are gonna be on sale now. Ebay here we come!

Falcon1
12-08-2003, 10:39 PM
Well I thought that the x-valve came with it so i was Going to Freak out, but the RT is the same thing. I just like the X because it is lighter than the RT. It would be cool AGD put X-valve in the package.

It is 399 stock and With all the good stuff it is 529. AGD should make the Intelliframe Less money I mean look at ULE $20 and the Intelliframe is $90. It would be nice if it was less $$$.:D

Kevmaster
12-08-2003, 11:15 PM
X-Valve is standard on ALL RT Pro markers coming out the factory doors, including this one.

Chestercopperpot
12-09-2003, 03:02 PM
Falcon, it would be nice if BMW M5's were less $$$$. But they're not. Honestly, this is an insane deal. AGD is trying to pay the bills with volume over unit price and I applaud them for it. The Intelliframe costs a lot to mill. Trust me when you see a cromed out intelli up close you will see where the $$$$ went.

czam
12-09-2003, 05:58 PM
Does anyone know how to get one of these from Europe? (as they only seem to be shipped to the US).
Will this deal (or similar) be available soon from AGD Europe?
If I get one from the US via someone I know living in the US, what about warranty?

I really want one of these...

David

brashier7
12-13-2003, 01:35 PM
I got mine yesterday. I geared up and went to the local firld early this morning. This thing rips. AGD had outdone themselves this time. The guys there hurried the shipment, because it was Pop's B-Day. Thanks guys. They even installed the level X and ULT trigger and tuned them. I received a printout where they chronoed it during setup. Another testament to the wonderful customer service from AGD. If you have doubts whether or not to buy one, don't wait, go get one.

paint magnet
12-15-2003, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by cphilip

Actually when you traded they were not even selling them that way. I got a few done that way and I can tell you that Dealers were paying more than this for them. WITHOUT ULE! And when I sold a few of them for like 600 bucks back a month of so ago it was a deal to get ULE for that money. Now it looks silly I guess. But we didn't know until you knew. First I knew of it was when I saw Rouge found it in the store. So there was no preinformation to dealers. None. In fact I would not be suprised if there are a few dealers out there with one or two in stock that are now going to eat the cost and have to sell those at a loss.

Besides PM... the value you got even using the new formula, around 525 or so now, is a little more what AGD will see out of the marker you traded. They expect to get 450 - 500 for it. No more. So even with the price drop you got an little better than even trade.

Yes, but when you take into consideration that AGD is the one making the marker and therefore has approximately half of the MSRP invested in it, it's a good deal for them too ;)

But that does suck for dealers.

magking
12-15-2003, 03:59 PM
i just put my order in for the rt ule custom

is the j&j barrel it comes with any good or should i get another barrel

paint magnet
12-16-2003, 11:23 AM
It will get you by and is better than most stock barrels, but you will definately want to replace it.

SlartyBartFast
12-16-2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by paint magnet
It will get you by and is better than most stock barrels, but you will definately want to replace it.

Just because you have money to burn.....:p

MantisMag
12-16-2003, 11:34 AM
but you can't be cool with a stock barrel! unless of course you have an xmag with a barrel faded to match. ;)

melster
12-17-2003, 05:56 PM
Wow. Just got mine yesterday. After I hooked it up and tried it, I'm in love! I only got it with the carbon fiber grip frame since I've got a Logic frame on order, but the trigger pull is insane!

It feels like just thinking about pulling the trigger is enough to fire it!

magking
12-19-2003, 06:58 PM
man i just got mine in and it is awsome it shoots real nice
i got it fully decked out every up grade that i could get

thanks agd

TDonovan
12-24-2003, 09:46 PM
So this actually is a permanant deal huh...

Whoever made the comment about bringing the tippmann guys out of the woods and running to AGD. Hah, you're darn right!

This gun will not only rip my 98c with it's ROF, but it's smaller, lighter, durable, and all at a great price.

Once I make a little money, I'll be sending in my order. It shouldn't be too long, cuz I'm darn excited to fling some paint. I just can't decide which body style I'd want more (right p/f or ule).

Can't wait to join the AGD family!

Digits
12-28-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by TDonovan
So this actually is a permanant deal huh...

Whoever made the comment about bringing the tippmann guys out of the woods and running to AGD. Hah, you're darn right!

This gun will not only rip my 98c with it's ROF, but it's smaller, lighter, durable, and all at a great price.

Once I make a little money, I'll be sending in my order. It shouldn't be too long, cuz I'm darn excited to fling some paint. I just can't decide which body style I'd want more (right p/f or ule).

Can't wait to join the AGD family!

i'd go with ule if I were you.. Maybe you like the r/f's and such but.. I don't know, they get in the way

Plus it will have a higher resale value.. And it's only an extra 20 bucks..

CALLmePABLO
12-28-2003, 08:27 PM
this mite hav been said already but i didnt hav time to read the whole thread, but is the carbon fiber grip frame double or single? because if its double i wont need to spend 90 bucks more on the inteli frame.

madmaxx890
12-28-2003, 09:27 PM
its a single trigger

Digits
12-28-2003, 10:31 PM
when will you be back in stock of the carbon fibre grip frames?

AGD-OfficeGal
12-29-2003, 11:02 AM
Carbon fiber frames back in stock NOW!

Marcia

Digits
12-29-2003, 02:20 PM
Sweetness.. So how do you guys ship stuff to Canada.. USPS?

AGD-OfficeGal
12-29-2003, 06:05 PM
We ship these to Canada via Global Express Mail. This provides insurance and tracking numbers. It is the safest and fastest method we have found without costing an arm and a leg. The package goes by US mail to the border and then by private courier once in Canada. I can't recall any problems we've had since we began using this shipping method for Canada. It is more expensive than Global Air Mail, the cheapest method, but we had serious problems with that. Global Express gets through very reliably. :)

Marcia

Digits
12-29-2003, 08:42 PM
alright, thanks for the info :)

So customs on that shouldn't be to bad?

DiSoRdeR
01-02-2004, 07:40 PM
What matches a black ULE body bright black or flat black? its for the intelliframe I want it to match. Also does it come with a RT-Pro foregrip or a Bicycle forgrip?

EDIT:Forgot to ask does it comes with an Xvalve or RT?

Scarface
01-03-2004, 12:22 AM
it comes with X, i got one for xmas...HELL YA, its so saweet, but now i need to sell my old crappy electro pnuematic, and get a faster feeder, so light so fast so much better...well have fun

DiSoRdeR
01-03-2004, 12:40 AM
Sweet, Comes with a Xvalve :D only took about 5 hours for some one to tell me that lol :p But can some one answer these questions to?

Originally posted by DiSoRdeR
What matches a black ULE body bright black or flat black? its for the intelliframe I want it to match. Also does it come with a RT-Pro foregrip or a Bicycle forgrip?

Yeah I quoted myself :p saved me from typing

73tt3r5 & numb3r5
01-03-2004, 05:34 AM
THAT'S GREAT!..... but now it seems i've wasted much of my money upgrading. oh well, might as well make a pimpadelic backup.

Scarface
01-03-2004, 01:14 PM
get the y-grip, so much better

sslecyk03
01-05-2004, 06:58 PM
bright black matches the ule body. AGD doesnt make flat black ule bodies but if u want one Roguefactor makes them. Also, they come with the bicycle grip.

1ofkind
01-06-2004, 06:57 PM
Hey I think its a great deal, would sell a whole lot more if we got a deal on the trigger frames, its all thats keeping me from buying this gun!

1ofkind
01-06-2004, 08:43 PM
yeah I thought about that, but the price is still up there.

Jimmi9999
01-08-2004, 01:31 AM
i'm having a hard time deciding whether to wait for the tac-one or to get the rt ule. plus it said the red ule bodies were out of stock on the rt ule. any idea when they will be in stock?

Resist148
01-11-2004, 02:13 AM
I want a chord body with mine >=\ When will this be possible ?

LONEWOLFOO1
01-12-2004, 09:17 AM
Will their be a custom emag since i can't get a xmag? agd?

jayloo
01-13-2004, 03:12 PM
I may have to get one of these.

AGD-OfficeGal
01-13-2004, 04:56 PM
Red ULE mainbodies are in stock now.

DragonMama

islandboi
01-14-2004, 07:28 PM
god this is such a sweet deal i was close to buying an rt pro from pbgear.com and it was a rip off no a crime compared to this price i should be ordering mine soon and will they have the chord bodies with it possibly?

Echo419
01-14-2004, 08:09 PM
blah

PsychoBaller
01-15-2004, 02:17 AM
I miss my old RT Original. Would been 7yrs if I still had it.

hah... i remember it being like $600+ bux... mad times ago...

-baller

FreakBaller12
01-15-2004, 07:30 AM
nj AGD, my friend just bought one, and now my other friend is just about to buy one, haha my team 3 cockers and 3 mags, mags are coming back!

LONEWOLFOO1
01-16-2004, 09:52 AM
Like i said in my last post. is there anything being done for the e-mag since i can't get a x mag? please answer.

speedyejl
01-21-2004, 07:53 AM
Well I ordered mine Monday night lets see when this baby comes.

1ofkind
01-21-2004, 04:52 PM
If ADG accepted paypal, that would really help!

speedyejl
01-21-2004, 04:57 PM
Use the shop with a paypal credit card option on your paypal account

DiSoRdeR
01-21-2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Resist148
I want a chord body with mine >=\ When will this be possible ?
Yeah, is AGD going to be doing this any time in the future? If so they I'll be buying one right away :D

Sockman
01-26-2004, 11:54 PM
Hey, can I order a Tac-One body for it?

BTW, I read the description of the gun itself, but I need clarification--is the Tac-One main body ULE?

sneakyhacker420
01-27-2004, 12:02 AM
its a sluggo body milled by AGD for the tac-one... technically its not a standard ULE body... but it is aluminum

as far as the tac-one goes, they had some problems with the first batch of bodies, and they have to get them re-machined before they are relased to the public

glad you made it over here sockman :D

sneakyhacker420
01-27-2004, 07:15 PM
BTW sockman, i made a sig image for you when i got bored last night... here it is:

http://www.fragtek.com/sneaky/sockman_sig.gif

Nexus
01-29-2004, 04:05 PM
Like some other people have said, it would be cool if this offer included discounts on chord bodies, tanks (I suppose only AGD's flatlines though, since this is a factory direct deal), and warps. Basically everything you make that could be used with RT pros :) . A little more discount on the grips would be nice too :) , but that isn't a big deal.

Corbet
02-01-2004, 11:51 AM
This makes me wonder when AGD is gonna drop the price on the X-valve.$75.00 more and you get a barrel, grip frame, sight rail, foregrip, rail, ect? The same applys to minimags (410.00) Seems a little cheap for all these things.

Special_kid
02-01-2004, 11:52 PM
i just got one with every thing. I am so happy with this marker. The only thing i disslike is i have to take my hopper off like 10 times a day so people can stick there finger in the level 10.lol. all the cocker guy are looking at the mags now. This is my 4th and hardly final mag. Thanks agd.

Kasper
02-02-2004, 02:02 AM
It took 8 days from order to receipt, standard shipping to California... just FYI. Pretty quick turnaround if you ask me.

autodude
02-02-2004, 01:49 PM
hey i had a question. will everything come tuned? or will i have to tune it when i get it? also, if i dont choose to get an aftermarket grip frame, and add a z-grip to it, will i need to retune stuff, cuz i heard somethin about that before, and couldnt find the info. thanks

Jimmi9999
02-03-2004, 12:02 AM
im pretty sure its been answered, everything comes tuned just need to break it in. the trigger frame won't affect how its tuned.

RecklessFable
02-04-2004, 11:19 AM
Out of Stock :(

Shoji
02-08-2004, 05:04 AM
I'm glad that I was able to get my order before they were out of stock. ^_^

joebob09
02-08-2004, 04:45 PM
when will they be back in stock... ive been saving money so i could get one...

Sc0
05-28-2004, 10:40 AM
Are the Slugs that are advertised for the ULE RT Special completely machined and useable but are in need custom sculpting? (do these slugs extend over the valve?)

Any chance of a stainless mainbody with use for a cocker threaded barrel?

Are Power Feeds history due to electric hoppers? I want in on this ULE RT-P but I haven't decided on a Mainbody. I would like the option of using a hopper on top if the Warp goes down.

FragTek
05-28-2004, 10:54 AM
AGD does it again! They cut into the dealers profit and make it more worthwhile for the customer to buy straight from the factory, while still not stocking enough parts to supply the high demand for the gun... What a genius strategy.

GoatBoy
05-28-2004, 11:29 AM
Are the Slugs that are advertised for the ULE RT Special completely machined and useable but are in need custom sculpting? (do these slugs extend over the valve?)

Any chance of a stainless mainbody with use for a cocker threaded barrel?

Are Power Feeds history due to electric hoppers? I want in on this ULE RT-P but I haven't decided on a Mainbody. I would like the option of using a hopper on top if the Warp goes down.

If you want to use a cocker threaded barrel with a stainless body... well, I'm guessing you're not that concerned with weight... I'd get one of those mag->cocker adapters from Doc Nickel. I can't remember how much they cost.

Power feeds suck now, for numerous reasons; force-fed being one of them. And not all force-fed hoppers are electric these days :). I'd rather take a standard feed over a powerfeed. If you want the option of using a hopper on top and warp, I'd shoot for a vertical feed ULE and one of the Rogue warp feed necks, and a pro-team warp adapter. If the warp goes, down, just put the original feed neck back on and have low-rise centerfeed goodness once again.

gc82000
05-28-2004, 06:19 PM
If the warp goes, down, just put the original feed neck back on and have low-rise centerfeed goodness once again.
Can't agree more