PDA

View Full Version : Rumors About WDP's new Pro Team Already Arising....

Ov3rmind
12-03-2003, 09:49 PM
Link (http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=362408)

Sounds like there's reasonable info on them picking up Lockout. They're no Dynasty, but they're also not crap.

LaW
12-03-2003, 10:02 PM
invalid thread.

But yeah Lockout is cool :)

tony3
12-03-2003, 10:06 PM
Lockout......lol

Meph
12-03-2003, 10:18 PM
I'd have to doubt that ProPaintball would let up on Lockout that easily.

But hey you never know these days?

Ityl
12-03-2003, 10:52 PM
Lockout is a mess, or atleast was during the season. There wasn't much leadership and the team was always switching players. Pro is sponsoring a young team called Rhythm now also, hence the Rhythm body. My brother is the oldest on the team at 17. Should be seeing good things from them next year.

LeatherPants
12-03-2003, 11:16 PM
Eathan from Pro Paintaball is on Lockout. They've got too much tied up in all their cocker parts and markers to switch to WDP. Though you can't rule out anything.

Nick O time
12-04-2003, 12:02 AM
i doubt it, Lockout is FF's team. don't think FF would give them up but meh i dunno. i just can't picture Lockout shooting angels.:p

AutoMaggot
12-04-2003, 12:10 AM
Christ, they already shoot Impulses and Intimidators as it is now. I was at a practice and one dude was using a 'Flow Matrix and another was using a Racegun.

Nick O time
12-04-2003, 12:11 AM
i must be really behind, but i really only see em in magazines and all i ever see em shooting are either the FF trix's or FF's with raceframes. still can't picture em with angels. i dunno its probably just me.:rolleyes:

Meph
12-04-2003, 01:14 PM
Well they are certified for repairs and dealership with Racegun.... so that's probably why you see their cockers w/ 'em! Wouldn't make sense to not have them.

And Free Flow is with Trauma as well, who use the FF Trauma Matrix.

At least last season. This season now with Trauma in Xball I have no clue anymore. Too much stuff to keep track of when I don't have any real desire to find out, doesn't concern me too much.

WARPED1
12-04-2003, 02:17 PM
Lockout split into two teams when XBall started. All the talented guys went over to Detroit XBall(Thunder?), who's left?

wobbles82
12-04-2003, 10:09 PM
Theres still talent, but like said, not Dynasty. I really dont think this is going to happen, maybe WDP will sort of sit back this year and see how well the OTHER TEAMS that they sponsor try to sell the guns. If anyone has seen Joy Division play (especially in Miami) this team is really gonna start rolling, I can feel it. Expect big things from them, either them or Russian Legion, my bet is going to whoever is the better team next year will sort of be the spokesperson for the time being. But heck..neither shoot the A4,, Joy Divion IR3's (crazy nice) and Legion a mix, but last I saw it was Speeds, correct me if im wrong. That gun (A4) just aint gonna sell IMO..its oogly. :D

tony3
12-04-2003, 10:18 PM
I think Russian Legion could possibly be WDP Sponsored team. They are a very very good team. They would always give dynasty a run for their money and are one of the best teams out there playing Super 7 and they all already shoot angels

SyntaxError
12-04-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by tony3
I think Russian Legion could possibly be WDP Sponsored team. They are a very very good team. They would always give dynasty a run for their money and are one of the best teams out there playing Super 7 and they all already shoot angels

They ARE a WDP team lol, I agree they're good.

No way is Lockout gonna be an Angel team, they're ProPB to the core, considering alot of them work at the shop.

My bet is WDP is gonna realize who the top amateur player in the world is and give me a personal sponsorship...I'll sell more than Dynasty no question:p