PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to the Memphis Indoor

Load SM5
12-03-2003, 11:27 PM
It turns out we're throwing together a team to go play this thing. Any other AO'ers going to be there?

Brownie
12-04-2003, 12:49 PM
hey jeffro im riding with benji in his truck up there with me him and tubby. ill ride with u if u want me to. if u can stand me. i can meet u on the highway. i just know itll be a long trip with me benji and tubby up there.id rather not be crammmed in a small truck with me benji AND tubby. cause ya know me and tubby arent that small. ill throw in on gas lemme know or email me at hodgie8287@aol.com

dinger
12-04-2003, 12:54 PM
hodgie yuo joined may 02?

Welcome to AO?:confused: lol

hmm... i dont konw if mom would allow that.. its out of state :(

Brownie
12-04-2003, 01:01 PM
na my parents dont care if i ride with jeffro. ive known jeffro for a couple years now so its cool.the reason ive never posted is cause i forgot i had a account on here. im gonna make it up to memphis for the weekend one way or another. i was gonna play with them (Strange Addiction) but thanks to my little fire incedent i wont be in the shape to play. o and if any one knows how do i change my user name. or can i do that. jeff let me know if u got room. that is a long trip in a ranger with a skinny guy and two big guys. just let me know. if u dont post i imagine ill see u this weekend. o an Dinger thanks for the welcome

sincerely,
robert boyd nabors

Load SM5
12-04-2003, 01:14 PM
I'm about to head out of town for the rest of the week/weekend. I'll probably take you up on the ride Robert. I should have room for one more too if someone else want to hop aboard. I don't have a cigarette lighter in my car so I guess you setting yourself on fire again will be hard to do.:D

There's no real easy way to change your user name. Crap you only have 2 post in almost 2 years. Just make another one and we'll delete your current one.

It'd be a good idea to change that sig line, too. It's a little over the top, and we run a fairly PG forum here.

Brownie
12-04-2003, 02:01 PM
hey jeff please do delete my account. o and about my sig line it bleeped it out on pbnation so i figured it would too here. well lemme know the time to meet u. if i can i wanna meet u at that mcdonalds/gas station at the interesection of woodward and hiway 72. lemme know. thanks jeff and DELETE my name i wanna change it to Load SM4+1. just let me know.

thanks,
robert

IWANTMOREMAGS
12-04-2003, 02:05 PM
I'll be there. My team is going over to watch. We'll be there for the whole thing.

Load SM5
12-04-2003, 02:15 PM
IWANT- Come by and say "Hi" I'll be the only longhaired guy with a blueish greyish SFL there as far as I know.

Robert, we'll delete your account but if you rejoin with that name I'll ban the bejeezus out of you.:D

Brownie
12-04-2003, 02:23 PM
ok jeffro i wont join as that. ill just joing as BROWNIE thatll be better. thanks jeff lemme know the details on the ride.

thanks
robert

68 Mag
12-04-2003, 02:43 PM
I'm going for set- up, then coming home for my ACT test, then possibly coming back for Sunday and the break down...

IWANTMOREMAGS
12-04-2003, 08:11 PM
I'll say hi. There aren't many mag users in Memphis so you shouldn't be too hard to find. Don't be suprised when a little kid comes up to you and just randomly says hi.:p

robertjuric
12-04-2003, 09:01 PM
Jeff!!! Why didnt you tell me?? When is it(I prob wont be able to go, but Ill ask anyways :) )

Nick1Shot
12-05-2003, 02:55 PM
1Shot Productions is bringing a team for Memphis. Actually, it looks like we may be bringing
4/5ths of a team right now. 3 of our 4 are shooting ULE-mags with a ULE RT Back-up, and 2 classics as back-ups. Fun!! We'll also have a booth, so if you guys want a place to hang out, with Paintball Videos showing, and AO-Love, come see us.

Nick
1Shot

Nick1Shot
12-06-2003, 01:37 PM
Is anyone going to the Memphis Indoor to just watch or hang out??? We need a 5th player now. Email me ASAP

nick.vest@1shotprod.com

Nick
1Shot

-=Squid=-
12-06-2003, 01:45 PM
ughh... we WERE but we decided its to close to christmas, and are going to the kickn' 2004. Anybody going to kickn' 2004 in january?

-=Squid=-
12-06-2003, 02:21 PM
nick1shot... check your email!

Taylor47709
12-06-2003, 02:43 PM
im goin just to watch, cept i dont have a mag, i got a impy, but still it shud be awsom, any1 know which teams are playin in the 5 man this year?

Brownie
12-06-2003, 07:36 PM
hey Nick1Shot ill play with yall if yall catch the money situation. im a good friend of Load SM5 (the moderator)he can vouche for my playing. lemme know hodgie8287@aol.com or AIM at hodgie8287

rehme
12-06-2003, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-
ughh... we WERE but we decided its to close to christmas, and are going to the kickn' 2004. Anybody going to kickn' 2004 in january?

hey squid i will be there! i will be with the team black jokers. what division are you guys going to be in? my team will be in the AM division.

-=Squid=-
12-07-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by rehme

hey squid i will be there! i will be with the team black jokers. what division are you guys going to be in? my team will be in the AM division. I would imagine we will be playing novice. We will be entered under Arkansas Impact.

-=Squid=-
12-07-2003, 07:45 PM
In case you see this before you check your email nick, I have permission to go and the money to play and everything. I just got a practice in, and am good to go. I MIGHT be able to get a teammate to take me, but its not really that far out of your way to pick me up...

Load SM5
12-08-2003, 07:15 PM
up..next weekend! C'mon out and watch me suck.:D

-=Squid=-
12-09-2003, 08:50 AM
WOOT! See you there load, looks like im going with Nicks team.

Load SM5
12-09-2003, 09:41 AM
Sweet! See you there Squid.

Muzikman
12-09-2003, 09:47 AM
Hmm..what are the dates? I have been wanting to go to Memphis.

Load SM5
12-09-2003, 09:49 AM
It's this coming weekend. 3 man starts on Friday and the 5 mans are Saturday and Sunday. I'll be up Friday night.

http://www.ezpaintball.com/ezpress.htm

Muzikman
12-09-2003, 09:51 AM
hmm..maybe I'll fly down if US Air has an E-saver from Pittsburgh to Memphis.

Nick1Shot
12-12-2003, 08:36 AM
I wish I had thought of this sooner...does anyone wanna do dinner tonight?? Official AO Meet.

We got 8 in our party...including 4 AO'ers. If you do, give me a call-

918-261-5048

Nick
1Shot

www.1shotprod.com

-=Squid=-
12-12-2003, 09:38 AM
8? Where did the other 3 come from? :confused: Hmmm....mysteriously...ahem, mysterious. But aye, a good idear!

Load SM5
12-12-2003, 10:18 AM
As long as you don't mind some or all of my team going, that's cool with me. Great idea.

SN0BL1ND
12-12-2003, 10:22 AM
Good Luck, Load!;)

Brownie
12-12-2003, 10:41 AM
hey jeff can we go eat dinner pleasee. ive never been part of an offical group before. i know ive been on ao for like 2 years with 10 post but o well..... does that make me an AOer?

Load SM5
12-12-2003, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Brownie
hey jeff can we go eat dinner pleasee. ive never been part of an offical group before. i know ive been on ao for like 2 years with 10 post but o well..... does that make me an AOer?

There is'nt an official "People who set themselves on fire club"? :)

As far as I know you're part of the group, let's go grab a bite.

Originally posted by SN0BL1ND
Good Luck, Load!;)

Thanks Sno, I'll definately need it.:D

Brownie
12-12-2003, 10:48 AM
yes there is it called "flamers" i get mistaken for gay quite often.

sounds like a plan itll be neat to meet all these people that are on here. usually when i meet girls i mean people from the internet i got to make sure that they arent cops. this will be a stress free meeting....

-=Squid=-
12-12-2003, 01:07 PM
What team are you going with load?

Brownie
12-14-2003, 08:01 PM
wow memphis rocked even though the team i went with didnt do to hot. yall should of seen ole Load blasting fools left and right. he definently convinced me to never use a warpfeed. his was mesisng up so he had to relie on the ole timmy. most awsome gun ever. it is on the level of his sfl emag. i love it. well we had loads of fun and got to meet nick from one shot and swuid and nicks whole team. ironically we were in the same hotel as them. and jeff ill never understand why anyone would want to wear long white stockings and tennis shoes.its not even sexy....

yeahthatsme
12-14-2003, 08:27 PM
when is it?

Brownie
12-14-2003, 08:29 PM
last friday saturday and today (sunday)

Load SM5
12-15-2003, 11:15 AM
Great time despite the warp issues. I swear they work great normally, but mine decided to take a dump on me. And I did'nt have a strong enough detent to run a vert feed HALO. They Timmy was flying, though.

It was good to meet Squid, Nick and the rest of the guys. Sorry we did'nt get to hang out and look at the RT Pro Saturday night, but our last 9:15 game did'nt start until a lot later. It was well after 11:00 before we made it back to the hotel and we were exhausted. I swear the grime must have been the only thing holding me upright.

Hope that e-mag I "fixed" kept humming for you guys.

1shot
12-15-2003, 12:34 PM
That baby was humming so well I kept outrunning the viewloader.
I had Nick with Aftermath look at the RT and all it was was the field strip screw was too tight. We loosened it a bit and that gun ROCKED. Squid wanted to keep but so did we. :-). I think we might even have another Mag convert. Right Squid?
Team 1 Shot had a blast in Memphis. Thanks to Squid for helping us out and filling in as our 5th player. He was awesome. We only won 1 game out of 8, but we really enjoyed playing. Thanks to Jeff for helping out with the E-Mag (I didn't know 10W30 was bad for an E-mag) and to Nick for help with the RTPro (a cheater bar on the hex wrench is bad too, I guess). And a special thanks to all the othere teams at Memphis for Letting us play with you guys. Next time we meet on the field I'll probably be back to shooting with my Canon.

bob (1shot)

-=Squid=-
12-15-2003, 02:03 PM
heh, not sure if you convinced me to get an RTP, but im surely getting rid of my angel. I have it narrowed down to something like 17 guns now, so im getting there.

I had a blast, and we only won one game, but hey, we certainly held our own against the others...if I recall there wasnt one team that mowed us down right?

Thanks again for the DVD's, that was real nice of you guys. I will try to keep in touch. I hope I played up to your expectations.

Nick V. (no, not nick vest.)

Nick1Shot
12-15-2003, 10:27 PM
You know we enjoyed you Squiddeus. Thanks again for coming, and tonight I'm gonna fall asleep to Misfits. Get an RTPro.

Thanks for your help Load...it was nice to meet you guys. I watched all over for you guys, and never saw you after we were done playing, so I didn't get to watch your team. Brownie...stay away from fires, and post more.

I'll post some pics later, but I don't want to right now...so I'm not gonna.

Later!
Nick
1Shot

www.1shotprod.com

-=Squid=-
12-16-2003, 10:28 AM
Post them immediately! I command you *clap clap*

I think im gonna get a speed, at only 800 dollars its affordable, and I really wanna stick with angels. Although that RTP with the nitroduck tank, whew, ridiculously fast, but not tourney legal thats for sure.

-Zeus

EDIT: I got to see loads team play and win there first game...woot.

Brownie
12-16-2003, 01:40 PM
one of the guys on loads team has a silver speed for sale. the thing rocks. one of our guys shot it when his gun went down. i think he wants like 800 with no tank or lik 850 with a warped barrel set. tell load hell get u his number. his name i aaron who is selling the gun

-=Squid=-
12-16-2003, 02:53 PM
id be interested but a brand new speed only costs 800 bucks...I think I may be going matrix. Its between a trix, speed, and RTP.

Brownie
12-16-2003, 03:11 PM
speeds are only 800 new? wow if thats true i bet hell lower his price. o well i dont like the speeds cause of the grip frame. i like the matrixes but the are heavy. well is just personal preference

-=Squid=-
12-16-2003, 05:12 PM
ask him and lemme know

-=Squid=-
12-17-2003, 02:40 PM
Wheres the pics? :mad:

Also, nick, I watched all three videos. Excellently edited, and your IN ALL OF THEM! WHOA LOMAAMFDM ! your on tv...