PDA

View Full Version : emag software question

ZAust
12-04-2003, 06:14 PM
ok.. well i just got my emag. it has the 1.37 software. however, it also has adjustable shot settings(i.e. 3 shots, 6 shots per pull). i have never heard of this on emags with 1.37 before. just wondering if all emags have this or if something has been done to my board.

LaW
12-04-2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by ZAust
ok.. well i just got my emag. it has the 1.37 software. however, it also has adjustable shot settings(i.e. 3 shots, 6 shots per pull). i have never heard of this on emags with 1.37 before. just wondering if all emags have this or if something has been done to my board.

The emag software had this and you just have to pull a jumper on the board to disable it. BUt its exclusive to the 1.## software I believe.

cphilip
12-04-2003, 06:23 PM
Yea. Burst modes. They shoot at I think 9 balls per second. In either 3 or 6 shots per trigger pull. Fun to play with. And yes you need the jumper in place for it to work. Since that time the place where the jumper was for that feature and using that software has been taken over by ACE. It uses the same plug place on the board now. So no more Burst with ACE in place.

sps16
12-04-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by LaW

The emag software had this and you just have to pull a jumper on the board to disable it. BUt its exclusive to the 1.## software I believe.
damn, law you beat me to it :(

ZAust
12-04-2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by sps16

damn, law you beat me to it :(

why didnt you just tell me this last night? :p

sps16
12-04-2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by ZAust

why didnt you just tell me this last night? :p
b/c i didnt know last night, i got to thinking that it might be a jumper and i plugged mine into my board and tadada! burst modes