PDA

View Full Version : Play paintball in an ABANDONED PRISON!!!

DyeBoomer
12-04-2003, 07:12 PM
BlackCat Paintball Productions would like to invite you to participate in a 2-Day Role Playing Scenario Adventure at Breakout Paintball in Monterey, California, in an ABANDONED PRISON on January 17-18, 2004!

Yes…and ABANDONED PRISON!

Register for this event by December 27, 2003, and entry fee is only $55.00, and you receive a coupon for $5.00 off the purchase of your first case of paint.

Registration costs after December 27, 2003 but before January 1, 2004 is still only $55.00 with no paint discount.

January 1, 2004 until the day of the event registration fee is $70.00.

All players registered by January 1, 2004, will be entered into a special drawing where one lucky winner is eligible to win a FREE marker, a case of paint and a FREE pass to any other BlackCat event for the 2004 season!

All participants will be entered into a raffle for THOUSANDS of DOLLARS in prizes donated by our many sponsors including Magnum Boots, Cops911, Major Paintball, Paintball2Xtremes, Crossfire, ScenarioPaintballGames.com, E and A Embroidery, Flurry Industries, Tantrum Paintball, National Paintball Supply, Dragun Empire, War In The Woods Paintball Park and many others.

Your entrance fee includes: all you can eat steak dinner on Friday night, free dinner on Saturday provided by BMF Renegades, ID badge and Magnum Lanyard, role card, embroidered commemorative patch of the event, and entrance into the prize drawing.

*Paint prices for this event are reasonably marked at $60.00-$70.00 per case of 2,000 paintballs.

Don’t miss out on this fun and adrenaline packed event!

For more information about this event as well as other BlackCat events, please visit our website at: www.BlackCat-Productions.com <http://www.BlackCat-Productions.com> or call 330.457.9858.

Sincerely,
BlackCat Paintball Productions
Putting the FUN back into paintball!

*(Paint prices include $5 pre-registered player coupon.)

DyeBoomer
12-12-2003, 10:05 AM
Up. This is going to be a sweet game; you cant miss it!!!

DyeBoomer
12-19-2003, 04:04 PM
TTT

FreshmanBob
12-19-2003, 08:05 PM
Wish I lived in cali, that sounds like fun

sps16
12-20-2003, 12:52 AM
oh man, its too bad this is the same weekend as the norcal/socal event

stondroopy
12-20-2003, 06:19 AM
me and 5 of my friends are going,gonna be cold i bet brrrrr :D

50 cal
01-03-2004, 10:28 PM
There was an abandoned prison in NAshville Tn that we could play in once a month. The new prison was next door and the prisoners would yell directions to us as we played. It was great. The guards didn't mind so long as the prisoners wouldn't get too rowdy.

Have fun all, it will be an event you won't forget. Please take pics for us.

mpyacfo
01-04-2004, 11:28 PM
Wow, I'm trying to convince my mom to let me go. The problem is that is a 4 hour drive from my house and she would be bored. Is the game still on while people sleep? Like could someone sneak around and shoot sleeping people, or would they not sleep? Sorry for the newb questions, i have never been to a scenario.

Burphel
01-05-2004, 04:51 AM
Camping is outside the field boundaries. If you wanna take a nap, you call yourself out and leave the game. A lot of people don't play at night at all. And generally, enough people have left by about midnight or 2am that the generals opt for a stand-down until morning.