PDA

View Full Version : Classic Air Valve

paintflick22
12-04-2003, 07:26 PM
Im seding in my Air valve for an X, so i need to take my old one out. how do i do that? I have an elbow on it and i cant get that off as well. can yall help me ??

Thanx chad c

Lakeview Bulldog
12-04-2003, 07:33 PM
All you have to do to get the valve out is look directly underneath the valve below the rail. It should be right behind the trigger frame. There will be a circular looking object. Its called a field strip screw. Just loosen that and the valve will come out easily. As for the elbow problem, try a little oil to loosen it up. Thats about all I can think of.

paintflick22
12-04-2003, 11:47 PM
Hey man, Thanx for the info. Damn, it was really hard to get off. After gettng it off, I saw all those parts an was overwhelmed,thinking to myself, How am i ever gonna get this bak together? If you could, please describe how i put my x valve back into the gun. I appreciate all the help i can get.

Thanx a lot

Chad C.

sneakyhacker420
12-05-2003, 02:05 AM
trust me, you'll be alot more overwhelmed when you have to tune the level 10 in the x-valve :rolleyes:

but how are there that many parts... valve...bolt...spring

abunkerer
12-05-2003, 03:15 AM
you should get a copy of the AGD video that shows how to take apart the gun and put it back together. they are inexpensive...order it with the valve.

PUNX
12-05-2003, 02:57 PM
I picked up an old mag about a week ago... knew nothing about em. Read these forums and automags.org and Ive already installed a level 10 etc on my own, tuned it so its firing perfectly and everything. If a complete n00b like me can do it, anyone can. Just take the time to read up on it.