PDA

View Full Version : What kind of upgrades should i get????

illshowumyramrod
12-04-2003, 09:26 PM
Okay I have a 2k right feed cocker
I have an eclipse trigger frame
a nitro tank
all american barrel
and that is it. Can someone help me out on what kind of upgrades i should ask for. I already am asking for a vertical adapter, and a drop forward.

Big_Chops
12-04-2003, 11:26 PM
a tight anno job. and a ace or eye or w/e they call it on cockers:D

tony3
12-04-2003, 11:47 PM
wow, do you know anything about cockers, or are you just trying to boost your post count?

Heres what I think, first upgrade your pnuematics, not very needed but will make your gun look good, and might make it alittle smoother. Personally, I didn't notice any difference in upgraded pneumatics on my cocker, but they look nice. I suggest Sto Ram, Sto 3 Way, and outkast lpr, low cost, simple looks, great preformers, next I'd get a new vert feed body. Internals aren't very needed imo. With a vert body you could get an eblade and be able to use the eye system.

sneakyhacker420
12-04-2003, 11:54 PM
new penumatics (ram, LPR, 3-way)

new body kit (FF or FBM)

new internals (valve, hammer, bolt)

drop foward of your choice

and a good vertical regulator (i suggest an AKA sidewinder)

Quiet
12-05-2003, 12:19 PM
1) I would suggest getting some sort of front block kit.
I got the orracle front block kit - orracle 3-way, sto ram, tickler reg, and a smaller lighter front block. Getting the kit saves some money, there are a number of other kits out there.

2) I would also look at getting a new bolt, they can make your cocker a lot smother and reduce your reciprocating mass (less kick).

3) Get you trigger adjusted by a good tech, I did and my trigger is really short now. It can help you get a higher ROF and redeuce some chops.

4) Upgrade your inline reg, I have to agree on the sidewinder, it's nice and consistent.

5) Getting a barrel kit is always a good idea.

I could go on for hours
Q