PDA

View Full Version : Toilet size

nippinout
12-04-2003, 10:10 PM
I live in a house with a few friends, and I think our toilet is too small.

I'm 5'7" and 145lb, not a huge guy.

But the toilet seat seems really small. I have to hold my junk or it will rest on the seat.

I like big toilets.

DJBacon06
12-04-2003, 10:25 PM
bummer. yeah, i like those big toilets too:)

gimp
12-04-2003, 11:21 PM
Yeah. I hate small toilets. Especially when your tool hits the water. I like a toilet that can suck the crap right out of me when I flush it.

dinger
12-04-2003, 11:25 PM
you perverts and your damn toilets needs to get a room!! ;)

mines ooold [20 years+ old] and i love it!~~! its got a HUGE flush, meaning i could probably flush a small child down it.

my aunts though.. they are new and for like the midgets. i mean wtf? it can barely flush down a 6 pieces of 1ply! what gives?!

Toilet Tribe unite!

Bad_Dog
12-04-2003, 11:30 PM
lol... this reminds me of something I've done that's funny. At the ice facility where I play hockey, me and a bunch of teammates where playing ball hockey in the lockeroom with a tennis ball. The ball bounced off the wall and landed in the toilet, so everybody was like "I aint touching it" and I decided to flush it... Industrial toilets really can handle a tennis ball! it flushed with no problem, and since then has been done several times...:D

dinger
12-04-2003, 11:32 PM
rofl

sneakyhacker420
12-05-2003, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Bad_Dog
lol... this reminds me of something I've done that's funny. At the ice facility where I play hockey, me and a bunch of teammates where playing ball hockey in the lockeroom with a tennis ball. The ball bounced off the wall and landed in the toilet, so everybody was like "I aint touching it" and I decided to flush it... Industrial toilets really can handle a tennis ball! it flushed with no problem, and since then has been done several times...:D OMFG LMFAO

nippinout
12-05-2003, 01:33 AM
My friend has an awesome toilet.

If you lift up the cover for the reservoir tank, you'll see a pressurized chamber for the water. It's such a voilent fury of water that you have to shut the lid.

graycie
12-05-2003, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by dinger
mines ooold [20 years+ old] and i love it!~~! its got a HUGE flush, meaning i could probably flush a small child down it.

word! same thing in my house, i wouldn't say a huge flush but its pretty powerful compared to toilets in some other peoples homes. i'm embarrased to say but i have a bad habit of clogging toilets when i go visit people, because i'm not used to their flushing capacity.

Miscue
12-05-2003, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by graycie

word! same thing in my house, i wouldn't say a huge flush but its pretty powerful compared to toilets in some other peoples homes. i'm embarrased to say but i have a bad habit of clogging toilets when i go visit people, because i'm not used to their flushing capacity.

You see, the proper technique is to do a pre-flush... so you can preemptively start the process of getting stuff down the tubes. It will be whisked away immediately, rather than waiting to collect to the point where a clog occurs.

I just visited one of the city's waste treatment facilities... it's rather interesting. The stuff is filtered from the water and then gets put on conveyor belts. At the end, it gets scraped off by a big cheese grater type thing... and falls onto another conveyor belt, then they load it onto trucks.

It's kinda cool to see where your drinking water came from. :p

sneakyhacker420
12-05-2003, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by Miscue

You see, the proper technique is to do a pre-flush... so you can preemptively start the process of getting stuff down the tubes. It will be whisked away immediately, rather than waiting to collect to the point where a clog occurs.

I just visited one of the city's waste treatment facilities... it's rather interesting. The stuff is filtered from the water and then gets put on conveyor belts. At the end, it gets scraped off by a big cheese grater type thing... and falls onto another conveyor belt, then they load it onto trucks.

It's kinda cool to see where your drinking water came from. :p GD you Q... i was just sucking on an ice cube and spit it out all over my keyboard and montor :mad: :rolleyes:

graycie
12-05-2003, 02:17 AM
that just reminded me of why i boil water, and drink juice

PyRo
12-05-2003, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by dinger

mines ooold [20 years+ old]

Thats just a baby, mine were installed in 1918, i'm crapping in a piece of history :)

nippinout
12-05-2003, 03:24 AM

Waster water treatment will treat water to the point that surface interaction like swimming and water skiing will not get you sick.

They don't have the waste water plant dump the water into the water treatment plant. :D

Water treatment (for drinking water) treats water to the point that the sick/elderly/young will not get sick by it. Water treatment leaves residuals so you will not get regrowth in the water distribution system from plant to faucet.

PyRo
12-05-2003, 03:29 AM
For the most part sewege treatment filters out solid stuff in a big screen, then smaller stuff is allowed to settle out, then they use bacteria, then they kill the bacteria, then its dumped into a body of water. Then you get new water from a well or resevoir. THey can make it clean enough for drinking but its uneconomical in most situations.

beam
12-05-2003, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by PyRo

Thats just a baby, mine were installed in 1918, i'm crapping in a piece of history :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Pyro, if anyone calls your posts useless again, I will defend you til death. (ok...maybe not:D)

How can anyone say AO would be better off without posts like this? LOL!

Side Note: Does anyone remember that SNL skit "OOOPS I crapped my pants!" It was a parity of Depends. LOL!

Thordic
12-05-2003, 10:32 AM

My company builds WWTP's. They don't all work like that, I can give you blueprints if you want :)

And Amy, thats more than I want to know about any female, thanks :p

i_baked_cookies
12-05-2003, 05:25 PM
i clogged my toilet before :D

yea, but water kept running and the water in the bowl rose, along with my poo, and it went all over the floor, dripped down the stairs, and i had to pick up the poo.

damnit

Brak
12-05-2003, 07:10 PM
i poop in the sink.

cris8762
12-05-2003, 08:12 PM
brak, u seriously just made me dry heave........damn you

PyRo
12-06-2003, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by smee
i clogged my toilet before :D

yea, but water kept running and the water in the bowl rose, along with my poo, and it went all over the floor, dripped down the stairs, and i had to pick up the poo.

damnit

Moron, just turn off the water to the toilet... Takes 2 seconts.

UltimatePaintballer
12-06-2003, 12:52 PM
AHAHAHAHA! poo all over your floor, good thing it hasn't happened for me, i wish that those toilets at camp grounds that went to the ground had bigger openings, more stories on the news how people fell in them:D

PyRo
12-06-2003, 12:58 PM
That would suck oh so incredibly much. I don't think I would want to be rescued, just toss me down a gun so I could kill myself.

micromag98c
12-06-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Bad_Dog
lol... this reminds me of something I've done that's funny. At the ice facility where I play hockey, me and a bunch of teammates where playing ball hockey in the lockeroom with a tennis ball. The ball bounced off the wall and landed in the toilet, so everybody was like "I aint touching it" and I decided to flush it... Industrial toilets really can handle a tennis ball! it flushed with no problem, and since then has been done several times...:D
at my arena where i play hockey we tried that with a street hockey ball but it wouldnt work so then someone had to pull it out

PyRo
12-06-2003, 04:13 PM
Tennis balls are more squish, i'm sure they are providing some nice buisness for a plumber flushing them.

f3rr3+
12-06-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by nippinout
My friend has an awesome toilet.

If you lift up the cover for the reservoir tank, you'll see a pressurized chamber for the water. It's such a voilent fury of water that you have to shut the lid.

lol!!!!

Jet-Xino
12-06-2003, 08:46 PM
I think somebody had mentioned the SNL skit "Oops I crapped my pants". Figured some of you would get a kick out of that and it seemed to go along with the general theme of the thread.

Enjoy!

SNL Oops I Crapped My Pants! (http://www.the-red-army.com/videos/oops.mpg)

17 Megs.

dinger
12-06-2003, 09:44 PM
ROFL LMFAO!!!!

THAT WAS SO GOOD LOL!!! :D :D :D

and on a side note, if you clog toilets a lot, make sure you aren't using Charmin. studies have shown [and a plumber told me] that Charmin is the leading toilet paper for clogging toilets. its got a design unfavorable to toilets, and when its wet its just a glob of nastyness

PyRo
12-06-2003, 10:11 PM
I thought you couldn't pressurize a liquid :confused:

tony3
12-06-2003, 10:20 PM
I have never clogged a toliet, when I thought I surely would, I had so much crap in there, along with practically a whole roll of toliet paper, and it all went down.

Isn't it so dramatic when you flush it and its not going down, and you can see it losing pressure, and you are like "oh crap I clogged it" and at the last second it goes down?

p8ntball1016
12-06-2003, 10:22 PM
ive clogged my toilet many tiemes.

PyRo
12-06-2003, 10:22 PM
Even worse when it takes 2 flushes, and right as the water is getting to the top of the bowl it slowly goes down. Then takes 1 more flush to finish it off. Or the industrial toilets where you just hold down the handle until it goes down, again just as its getting to the top WOOOSH!

ExtremeODD
12-06-2003, 11:51 PM
well, mine can handle the internals of a old computer mouse, but they came back for revenge, on the way down, the edge stuck in that wax **** u set the toilet on, u know the stuff. well then i pooed, and flushed, watched every thing start rising.... it stopped 1mm away from over flowing, iwas like OMFG AHHHHH and i set the seat and lid down, and ran to my room, i got a nice yelling at for that... like 10 mins later ADAM WHAT THE HELL DID U DO TO THE TOILET!!!! heh that was fun

FordPrefect
12-07-2003, 12:08 AM
OMG! It's a little late, and I was just in a HUGE laughing fit over this thread. I was laughin' so bad, right now my teeth and cheeks are tingly.

Damit, now I need some Tylenol:(

MagMan5446
12-07-2003, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by FordPrefect
OMG! It's a little late, and I was just in a HUGE laughing fit over this thread. I was laughin' so bad, right now my teeth and cheeks are tingly.

Damit, now I need some Tylenol:(

haha word.