PDA

View Full Version : Do any manufacturers make PINK paintball Jerseys? or anyplace make custom jerseys?

trevorjk
12-04-2003, 11:41 PM
as the title says do you know of any people or places that make custom or Pink paintball jerseys? perferably custom but if not it has to be pink but if you could please leave a link i could visit that would be cool

thanks in advance

Prezents
12-04-2003, 11:44 PM
Do a search for custom jersey's and I know that there are some posts on it

Trina
12-04-2003, 11:53 PM
Custom Sports Gear makes custom jerseys, although, I've heard different things about their customer service, so I'd be hesitant to make a recommendation. Good prices though, for what you get! Let me know what you're able to find, cuz I'm looking for a dark pink jersey next as well! :D

sneakyhacker420
12-04-2003, 11:56 PM
the custom AO jerseys featured in the AGD store, you can custom order any color you want, because they dye them to order, not print logos or anything, its all custom dyed into the fabric

i still havent found the funds to pick up a lime green one yet :(

graycie
12-05-2003, 03:00 AM
Fat lady's charms in europe have been seen sporting pink WDP jerseys. I'm sure any custom jersey maker be it custom sports gear, smart parts, or ccm(?) could make a pink jersey for you if you got the $$ to spend.

trevorjk
12-05-2003, 03:01 AM
i was hoping i could get a smart parts jersey in pink... ive have asked but have gotten no reply yet... but to get a custom made jersey its like 70$ and you have to get a minimum of like 7 wich really sucks cuase its only a christmass / birthday present hopefully smart parts will realize 4 colors just doesnt cut it

graycie
12-05-2003, 03:09 AM
ugh, it took smart parts 4 months to fill my jersey order that they said would only take 2-3 weeks. you have to remember that anything "custom" takes longer, and it being the holiday season i'm pretty sure everyone is mobbed.

trevorjk
12-05-2003, 03:12 AM
hmmm ill have to look into jerseys then... i guess ill just have to make due with a pink paintball related shirt lol but if i find any sites were you can get 1 jersey at a time made ill be sure to let everyone know

Trina
12-05-2003, 07:26 AM
With Custom Sports Gear you can order one jersey, it's about $60 and you can get anything you want on it. Their turnaround time is really quick. Doobie got one. Just make sure you tell them exactly what you want as soon as you place the order and for the best result, place the order on the phone. Their jersey's are really lightweight and breathable and look great as well!

http://www.customsportsgear.com/

-=Squid=-
12-05-2003, 10:02 AM
Dont get pink jerseys, to many paints have a bright pink fill and fields/tourneys wont allow it. Solid yellow jerseys are bad to. Last tourney I was at, they wouldnt let a team use there yellow jerseys because the paint fill was bright yellow.

Vendetta
12-05-2003, 10:34 AM
CSG did a great job on our jerseys, so good that they used them in an ad. Of course it helps when you have a graphic designer on your team:D

http://www.studsquad.net/front/gallery/upload/Img228.gif

-=Squid=-
12-05-2003, 10:41 AM
NO WAY! Every time I look at PGI, I see that ad and it drives me nuts! Stud Squad...WTF? And that beanie the guy is wearing! Its so hilarious!

shartley
12-05-2003, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Vendetta
CSG did a great job on our jerseys, so good that they used them in an ad. Of course it helps when you have a graphic designer on your team:D

http://www.studsquad.net/front/gallery/upload/Img228.gif
Very nice. :)

Vendetta
12-05-2003, 10:53 AM
NO WAY! Every time I look at PGI, I see that ad and it drives me nuts! Stud Squad...WTF? And that beanie the guy is wearing! Its so hilarious!

Don't sweat it, I heard the are changing ads. Unfourtly for me, I will still have to look at him.:o

Just kidding Demon :)

-=Squid=-
12-05-2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Vendetta

Don't sweat it, I heard the are changing ads. Unfourtly for me, I will still have to look at him.:o

Just kidding Demon :) The first word that comes to mind when I see it is, "man thats one badarse" :D

But hey, congrats on getting in a mag!!!

JesseB
12-05-2003, 11:23 AM
so the stud squad is a real team?

wow here I was thinking they were just making up a team as an example, or just trying to make fun of that guy they put in the ads.