PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here done time?

Lopy-slopy
12-05-2003, 12:33 AM
I was just wondering if anybody here has done time in jail for anything, was it a long time? I know a guy who's looking at quite a long time in jail at the moment, for reasons I probibly shouldn't disclose, but just wanted to hear any story's ya got and survival tips for the guy I know.

Given all the people here who like to play with spud guns and other explosives, as well as all the other various story's that have been told here, some of ya must have done somthing to land ya in the big house. lets here it.

dinger
12-05-2003, 12:42 AM
if i wasn't a minor i'd probably be well on my way :P

graycie
12-05-2003, 01:33 AM
don't drop the soap?

sneakyhacker420
12-05-2003, 02:19 AM
well... if it means something, i spent 5 minutes inside a locked jail cell at the local cop station when we toured it in 3rd grade :p :rolleyes:

PyRo
12-05-2003, 02:51 AM
Be really really really strong otherwise he is in for a gang rape. Or become some big tough guys "female dog" so he only has one guy to deal with instead of being gang raped. Thats basically what we have gone over in my class about the american prison system. Not enough gaurds, lots of rapes.

stondroopy
12-05-2003, 06:50 AM
well ive done a bit of time.first off is it prison or a farm?(medium security usually for guys doing a year or less).If he is going to the farm not much to worry about,just keep to yourself dont be a punk but mind your own.prison is alot different race and age play a lil bit more of a role.careful of who you make friends with.dont be a badass there are guys worse then you.be careful of lifers,they aint got nothin to lose sooo.I think they usually keep lifers seperate from guys only doing a few years.As far as stories go not much to tell its real boring you miss your family.

Lopy-slopy
12-08-2003, 09:23 PM
The guy I know is looking at 25 to life, he's 15 so I'm guessing he's going to juvi then prison. He's probibly gonna be eaten alive by when he goes into prison, but give it 20 years and he might be on top of the ladder.

Brak
12-08-2003, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Lopy-slopy
The guy I know is looking at 25 to life, he's 15 so I'm guessing he's going to juvi then prison. He's probibly gonna be eaten alive by when he goes into prison, but give it 20 years and he might be on top of the ladder.

15 and looking at 25 to life!?!? now you HAVE to tell us what he did

UltimatePaintballer
12-08-2003, 09:38 PM
lopy, when you going:confused: ;) jk

Lopy-slopy
12-08-2003, 09:42 PM
Link (http://www.torontostar.ca/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?GXHC_gx_session_id_=2c60dfe4d88d500f&pagename=thestar%2FUtilities%2FJavaSearch&searchstring=12+year+old&Submit2.x=12&Submit2.y=8)

most of the articles their are related to te incident, cept for the first one.

Gotenks
12-08-2003, 09:44 PM
So, I was in prison.

This vato was like, "See this scar, gunshot, 1994"

So I said "So, you think your tuff holmes?" I then proceeded to point at a stretch mark on my belly "See this stretch mark, Donuts, 1992"

j/k never done prison time, NEVER WILL! (too fast for the po-po)

PyRo
Must have been pretty bad for 25-life especially for a 15 year old to get that. I would guess it would need to be along the lines of murder, or multiple rapes, or attempted murders with a bad record to start with, maybie running a big drug/weapons ring. I'm going to guess that he is too young for the rapes, or running a big weapons or drug ring. I'm sure there are other things, but putting away a 15 year old for that long. Are you sure they arn't giving him 5 five year sentences to be served simultaniously or somthing like that that will have him out much quicker?

So what did he do, or is it somthing you don't care to talk about?

LittlePaintballBoy
EDIT: HOLY FREAKING CRAP, HE MURDERED SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Gotenks
12-08-2003, 09:46 PM
some 16 year old at my school got 25 to life, he bashed some kids face in with a rock, ouch.

PyRo
12-08-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Gotenks
some 16 year old at my school got 25 to life, he bashed some kids face in with a rock, ouch.

I didn't know that you could get that much of a scentence for assault, or even attempted murder.

UltimatePaintballer
12-08-2003, 09:47 PM
oh thats just horrible

LittlePaintballBoy
12-08-2003, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by PyRo
I didn't know that you could get that much of a scentence for assault, or even attempted murder.

Not only attempted murder, that and a real murder murder.

Lopy-slopy
12-08-2003, 09:51 PM
The guy I know was so freaken nice and quiet, I would have never seen it in him, as it says in one of those articles, he was more of a follower.

painball
12-08-2003, 09:53 PM
He deserves life in prison for what he did IMO.

PyRo
12-08-2003, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by LittlePaintballBoy

Not only attempted murder, that and a real murder murder.

I wasn't talking about the main subject in that post, I was talking about the kid bashing another kids face in with a rock.

Lopy-slopy
12-08-2003, 09:55 PM
I don't know, it's crazy, one act can screw up so many lives so fast,

Matt1427
12-08-2003, 10:00 PM
My friend is in prison right now hes just turned 18, he got caught with a quarter pound of weed, but he will be doing about 9 months. But it still sucks, but murder?? thats crazy man.

PyRo
12-08-2003, 10:03 PM
If he gets 25-life he can probably figure on it being a 25 year sentence due to the age he was convicted at, assuming he isn't a drug dealer or somthing inside the prison. He isn't going to a medium security prison either, he is probably going to a juvinile facility for three years after that he will be sent to a federal prison, which isn't going to be much fun. There is a good chance though that if he has a good lawyer he may get less than 25 years.
Anyway, he is getting what he deserves when you kill someone and try to beat someone else to death what do you think is going to happen. Cannot be the smartest kid in the world either, the crime could have been planned so much better :)

RRfireblade
12-08-2003, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Lopy-slopy
but just wanted to hear any story's ya got and survival tips for the guy I know.

Kill yourself first.

Seriously,you'd never get me to lock up.

platinumjason
12-08-2003, 10:10 PM
Never did anytime in jail or prison or anything. As for my response for the 3 kids killing a younger kid. I feel that 25-life isn't enough for killing someone and beating another person with a bat. They planned this and in my opinion should be sentenced to death. I know most of you wont agree with me but thats just my opinion.

Python14
12-08-2003, 10:12 PM
I have never done time before, but have you ever heard of a dutch oven before? I think if anything is like Prison, it's a dutch oven. One time at camp I did that before I went to sleep....damn, I thought I was gonna die. So yea, No prison, but I have plenty of time in the dutch oven.

P.S.
A dutch oven is when you fart in your sleeping bag and seal it in so it "cooks". Then when it get's released to the general public, they have to call in the HAZMAT folks.

Indigo
12-08-2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Matt1427
My friend is in prison right now hes just turned 18, he got caught with a quarter pound of weed, but he will be doing about 9 months. But it still sucks, but murder?? thats crazy man.

Got cought with a QP and is in prison!!Damn is that how they do that up there in Michigan?I know people that got caught with alot more than QP and large quantities of other substances and didn't get any prison time.Hate to live there.

As for the kid that's going to prison from what I read in those articles about drinking there blood afterwards that's just sick.IMO prison is where they belong there really going to be loving it when they meet there 275 pound boyfriend who hasn't seen a women in 20 years.:0

Lopy-slopy
12-08-2003, 10:29 PM
The guy I know was suposivly very quiet and mostly followed everybody, I only met him a few times it just kinda warps your mind thniking of how he could do something like that.

FordPrefect
12-08-2003, 10:33 PM
Phython:
WTF?

GreasyPigeon
12-08-2003, 10:45 PM

(too fast for the po-po)

i hear yea man....many of times i have been chased by the cops and security guards for riden my bike.....

this one time i almost got sent away for assaulta with a deadly weapon cause i pulled my car up and Smith's food store and i was honking my horn...and one of my friends jumped over my car when i backed out cause some worker guy came out and asked what...

to the subject ummm tell ur friend to mind to him self, and don't be a bad *** thats how you will get hurt..a guy i work with used to gang bang... and some of the stories hes told me are nothing like what you see on T.V.

poolshark5226
12-08-2003, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Indigo

Got cought with a QP and is in prison!!Damn is that how they do that up there in Michigan?

Well from what I understand (what NOFX has told me), Machigan has rediculous drug laws. My friends dad on teh other hand got pulled over with a QP a few years back, but had so many roaches in his ashtray that he was able to get it all on personal posession and no intent to sell...no jail time, diesel fine though

PyRo
12-08-2003, 11:00 PM
j/k never done prison time, NEVER WILL! (too fast for the po-po)

I had some friends that used to hastled by the cops for riding go carts and mini bikes in the street. So one day they made spike strips and ran from the police on the carts (not slow carts, top out 40-50MPH). You can guess what happend, cop on the side of the road with 2 flat tires having to explain how he got owned by a kid on a go cart. They did it a couple times actually and they never found out who it was.
I want to install a spike strip that drops down with the push of the button in the back of my car for tailgaters :)

ASDadam
12-09-2003, 12:30 AM
Too fast for the popo is what people who get caught say. If you do the crime, sooner or later you're going to get caught, especially with todays technology. Keep thinking you'll never get caught, and get bit in the tail.

About the kid, shame he decided to throw his life away, but 25 years isn't anything for what this kid should get. Beating the kid then stabbing and then beating the step dad is something that required alot of hate and is something i'll never understand about the human mind.

Nick O time
12-09-2003, 12:43 AM
that is horrible. was there any motive? unless you don't wanna talk about it. i just can't understand how someone could do that. i kind of feel bad that the kids pissed away the rest of their lives with this mistake but on the other hand i am not sure its kind of good that they will be put away. confusing but did they have a motive?

sps16
12-09-2003, 12:56 AM
How could someone have so much hatred that they felt the need to destroy a young childs life? Its a very troubling thought. Did you actually know this kid, like was he your friend or just did you know of him?

Lopy-slopy
12-09-2003, 01:22 AM
I know of him more than I know him, It had something to do with one of the kids hating his famly, cuz they were planing to kill his mom, dad, and brother, but only the brother was killed. I don't know the actual motive, it's hard to figure out what goes on in someones head before they do something like this. They guy I know is gonna be at least 40 before he gets out. crazy

breg
12-09-2003, 07:01 AM
That's just horrible. I don't want to know the motives, I don't want to know what went through thier head, but I do feel better knowing that they are getting thier dues and going to prison.

fcpchop
12-09-2003, 03:09 PM
i did some time... i remember it like it was yesterday... it was november of 94... i got... 10 minutes in the corner :( ,it was a rough 10 minutes, but i deserved it, after all i did call billy a poo-poo head

BobTheCow
12-09-2003, 03:10 PM
The closest I've come is breaking into prison. Twice. And getting chased by the popo (only the first time). :)

PyRo
12-09-2003, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by BobTheCow63
The closest I've come is breaking into prison. Twice. And getting chased by the popo (only the first time). :)

Are you stupid?

Nick O time
12-09-2003, 03:15 PM
do u mean that abandoned prision. the one u still owe all the pie guys the story about?:p

BobTheCow
12-09-2003, 04:37 PM
gahh yeah Nick, yeah. (Pyro - lol they closed it down about a year ago... but it was freaking AWESOME inside!!! wow...)