PDA

View Full Version : Help

m0l0t0v
12-05-2003, 04:20 PM
Hello,

I'm new to mags, but will still love to build one. I've searched the web looking for information, but I guess I still have soem questions. I need your opinion on this marker I have set up real quick and post any suggestions:

1x AGD IntelliframeFlat Black: Double Trigger
1x AGD Powerfeed MinimagBlack:Hopper Left
1x Dye Ultralite 2-Piece BarrelAutomag 14"
1x Anti-Siphon CO2 Tank - Sizes20oz.
2x 12" Macroline
4x Macroline 90 Connector
1x Viewloader Revolution Loader - 12 Volt w/ X-board
1x 32 Degrees New 2003 Expansion Chamber
1x Wgp Style Bottom Line Adapter
1x 32 Degrees Flame Drop Forward

Please any help will be appreciated, and if you have a similar marker for sale you can always AIM me at m0l0t0vMTG

Thanks.

BD_Paintball
12-05-2003, 08:33 PM
go to the marker section. there are alot of good mags there and they arnt that much.

m0l0t0v
12-05-2003, 08:34 PM
yeah, but I don't know exactly what to look for in a mag, is my setup okay, or shoudl I change anything?

ChucktheMAGician
12-05-2003, 09:41 PM
I'd also recommend buying a used mag that already has some or most of the things you're looking for on it. There are several small parts that are missing from your setup, but most importantly you didn't list a valve;)

the larch
12-05-2003, 11:21 PM
This is a pretty good buy if your looking for new:
http://store.airgun.com/acb/showprod.cfm?&DID=17&CATID=25&ObjectGroup_ID=106

I would consider looking for a used mag. Also, you might want to look for an automag that has a retrovalve instead of a classic valve. An intelliframe trigger would be nice also. It's not an electric trigger, but it will allow you to hook a microswitch up to run your hopper or warp.
If you look around on this forum, or on ebay, you can find a really nice rt mag for a good price. An rt would require you to go with an HPA tank though, but you can find them really reasonably used and new now, and you won't have to deal with all of the problems that a finicky gas like CO2 can cause.:)
Oh, I would also look into having a level ten bolt. Greatest thing for automags in years. A level ten won't ever chop a paintball if it is set up correctly.