PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframe or Hyperframe?

Faultie
12-05-2003, 05:24 PM
I am going to get an electronic trigger for my classic mag, and was just wondering which of these would be better? I am looking more at a Hyperframe. What are the goods and bads of each? If all else fails, I might just intelliframe my AR trigger like somebody on here did.
-Andrew

wobbles82
12-05-2003, 05:31 PM
FIRST OFF! WELCOME TO AO, 7 posts and you haven't left yet?!?..it seems like our mind control advertising IS WORKING ! Ah, both are excellent electronic frames. One is capable of 46bps while the other is 47...this is a tough call. To figure out which is better we must look at the solenoids..one has......OK NUFF OF THAT, ha! Sorry bout that, anyways.

Hyperframe= Electronic, walkable, uses a solenoid, absolutely rips, thee trigger frame to get when looking to make a Classic electronic.Tad expensive, ranging from like 170-250 if ya give it a look, but well work it!

Intelliframe= The best MECHANICAL trigger frame, not electronic, sorry bro! I wish it was, thatd be incredibly sweet, but heres the lowdown. Crazy nice trigger pull for a mech marker, combined with ULT you will have thee one of thee fastest mech markers (with X-Valve its a no comparison, but Classic is a bit slower with the setup). Cheaper than Hyperframe, but IMO the Hyperframe being electronic, makes up for its price with walkability. ( Oh and ya can Intellifeed this, if ya like ! )

Thats bout it, welcome. :D

vIoLeNt_CaLm
12-05-2003, 09:39 PM
I used to have a Hyperframe on my old Minimag. It's really sweet. Like Wobbles said, it's walkable, which is a plus. I thought the trigger guard got in the way, but it was still a nice frame. I haven't used the i-frame, but plan on too soon with the purchase of another Mag. The Hyperframe is very expensive, but I think worth it. It's fast. I didn't really use the other modes, but "hyper" mode is cool. Depending how you have it set, you can shoot 10bps, but only pull the trigger at like 3 or 4 bps, so it's really cool. Just my 2 cents.

jewie27
12-06-2003, 03:44 AM
Check out the new Y-Grip if you want the latest and greatest AGD stuff. I just got one and intellifed it.