PDA

View Full Version : !!! Benchmark and Ule !!!

magman234
12-05-2003, 08:50 PM
Will a Ule body be able to fit on a benchmark body rail, and does the rail have a place for a fore grip. thanks

If you have pics of these two on one gun, could you please post, becauuse i really would like to see one. thanks again

magman234
12-05-2003, 10:43 PM
i really need some help because i need to know if i can buy these.

bunkerhugger
12-06-2003, 08:38 AM
The ule will fit on a benchmark rail and there is a spot for a foregrip on the rail. I don't have a pic at the moment, but if I can swipe my buddy's ule body today I'll snap one. The only thing you have to be careful about is the tolerances on the benchmark rail are crap. Sometimes it throws off things like the feel of your trigger or you can see funny gaps where there should be none.

magman234
12-06-2003, 11:36 AM
thats good to hear about the body, but what do you mean about the gaps in the trigger pull, i don't understand how that could happen.

bunkerhugger
12-08-2003, 08:18 AM
If the rail is different size from a standard rail (and it will be) the valve will sit in a different position in relation to the sear. This will change the way your trigger pull feels and could even make the gun not function properly if the tolerances are bad enough. The reactivity of the valve can be affected, the placement of the barrel lock on a standard body can be thrown off, the grip frame may not sit level, etc. Generally it's not a horror story, but there can be differences.