PDA

View Full Version : emag ?'s

AUTOGUNNER69
12-06-2003, 12:17 AM
ok my first question is i sent in my emag last week for 3.2 and agd just found out how to solve the bounce problem will they do the "fix job" to my emag.and my second question is, i want to buy a ule rail but i dont feel like spending 130 bucks just to ano that one part is it ok to leave it bare or is ano a must.

Crime Dog
12-06-2003, 11:34 AM
An unannoed rail is fine. That's what mine was for a long time (from what I understand.) Mine was used when it was given to me, and the rail was unannoed, and that's how the previous owner used it. When I played with it, it was fine.

Granted, I've since sent the whole gun in for a new ano job...but you should be fine.

abunkerer
12-06-2003, 03:23 PM
you can buy the ule rail annoed black on this forum, for about the same price as the raw one.

headcase
12-06-2003, 03:40 PM
Yeah, just look in the Misc items section for the ULE rail. I know I'll be posting one in there on Monday or Tuesday.

krafty
12-06-2003, 06:47 PM
A cheaper alternative is to have your stock rail milled. It's not quite as light as a ULE rail (they don't mill off the wings, just stuff you can't see inside), but it's $50 cheaper than buying a new rail.

BlackVCG does it, some others may as well. Check the dealer forum.

Branchvillian
12-07-2003, 09:57 AM
If you're going to be playing with a raw rail, it will scratch easier. That's about it. Nothin wrong with playing with it like that.