PDA

View Full Version : Do you like the E-mag's trigger?

AcemanPB
12-06-2003, 10:03 PM
After nato's thread about the E-mag's trigger I wondered how many people on AO actually like the E-mag trigger when compared to the more common microswitch way of doing things. I for one would rather have the crisper trigger feel of an Angel or Matrix.

hAppy
12-06-2003, 10:10 PM
i have shot trixxys, timmys, bushys, so and so, so i have had enough experimentation w/ guns for this statement.

i HAD an angel, damn i didnt like the trigger cus of the spring, i have an emag now, and i love this trigger. all magnets and HES, no more microswitches.

sps16
12-06-2003, 10:25 PM
yes microswitches are teh suck

magman007
12-06-2003, 10:30 PM
I do, and i dont. I liked the e-mag trigger, it was ok, and it was comefortable, but it lacked any sort of feel. I could get up to 14 with it, and that was good, but it was still lacking something

It was lacking that feel you get of pulling a switched trigger...... I could move my toxic trix with a magnetic toxic frame, but that added something. that feel. The switch. something about a switch, allows the trigger to be shorter, and have that spring back, that spring back, that pushes back, yet is still light enough to be light, and pishes back fast enough.

Something that you cant do with an e-mag trigger.

I have felt the same way about my speed and on various e cockers. My speed has an opto trigger, but it still utilizes a leaf spring, and it gives that feel. Same with the e-bladed cockers

they give feed back in the trigger. I love the feeling of an old lcd with no spring, or a trix with no spring, or my opto trigger. its great

dinger
12-06-2003, 10:33 PM
i cant walk a double shoe for shnitzle. Period.

i can do probably around 13ish on my bko. but on my friends emag... a pathetic 8.3

if there was a blade for it then i would much much more enjoy it

sps16
12-06-2003, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by dinger
i cant walk a double shoe for shnitzle. Period.

i can do probably around 13ish on my bko. but on my friends emag... a pathetic 8.3

if there was a blade for it then i would much much more enjoy it
yes thats how i was until i got a blade, now theres a lot of nay sayers out there who say it doesnt matter *cough* ZAust *cough* but you can feel the difference

krafty
12-06-2003, 10:41 PM
I love it, especially in hybrid. :D

I can walk my Bushmaster trigger like no other, but I still dig the Emag trigger. It's different, but in a good way.

hAppy
12-06-2003, 11:01 PM
as you can see its all personal preference

personally i hate blades on E triggers, blades only feel good to me on mechanics

ExtremeODD
12-06-2003, 11:21 PM
Never shot an E-mag, but i like the feel of clicking a microswitch, theres NO spring in my trigger, it rests against it and all it is is a click, thats all, i can rake the trigger really fast this way

sneakyhacker420
12-06-2003, 11:22 PM
i LOVE my e-mag trigger... can hit 20 in or out of game whenever i desire to (my fingers are FAST!!!!!)

Big_Chops
12-07-2003, 01:30 AM
i love my e-mag trigger. i can rip on it.mmm mmm mm tl-63 sweetness!:D but i also do like microswitches.

Grasshopper
12-07-2003, 01:51 AM
I like both kinds of trigger. I definatley know what magman is talking about... the feeling of that little click. It's something wonderful.

But, I also like the feeling of the E-Mag trigger. Something about it. It just really "fun" to pull.

Big_Chops
12-07-2003, 02:01 AM
yea that little click is so cool:D its facinating to me:D call me weird or w/e you want. and i love teh way autocockers sound that why i am getting one:D

Strider
12-07-2003, 11:17 AM
Love mine.

If anyone can't do more than 9 bps on an emag, that emag needs a trigger tuneup! :eek:

sneakyhacker420
12-07-2003, 03:20 PM
or their fingers are just retarded :rolleyes:

willard490
12-07-2003, 06:32 PM
i like my emag trigger but its as lose as a 30 year old Irish whore.. I was considerind buying a flat trigger anyone know if there worth the 35-40 bucks?

xrancid_milkx
12-07-2003, 07:23 PM
I love the feel of my E-Mags trigger.

But I HATE how I have to completely disassemble it to adjust the trigger. But then again, how many markers don't you have to?

RRfireblade
12-07-2003, 07:40 PM
I like it,but it must be set up right.Most people make it WAY to light since it's so easy to do so,it can be made lighter by far than any microswitch trigger which isn't always a good thing.It should have a fairly firm return force and IMO a blade trigger is a must for consistant walking.With 3.2 software and a blade trigger I am faster on my X than on My Was'd Timmy as shown by my timer/chrono.

For what thats worth as it's still personal opinion.

Jay.

cphilip
12-07-2003, 07:46 PM
RR is right. Most people set up for light and its not always much more than braggin rights. I like to feel mine. I like two magnets up top but I also know how to set up the fire points and distance at the bottom too. Many do not and get it too close there too. And then when these markers are handed to someone else they may not be right.

I love the emag trigger. Always have. However for me I like "the hump". I can anchor my finger and then "tickle" that thing and am used to it. :D

hAppy
12-07-2003, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by willard490
i like my emag trigger but its as lose as a 30 year old Irish whore.. I was considerind buying a flat trigger anyone know if there worth the 35-40 bucks? my preference... i prefer grooved trigger (the stock one) b/c when you walk it your fingers fall into place

the ONLY time i prefer blade is when shooting a mechanical, you ask why? b/c when some people shoot mechanical triggers, they tend to have their fingers close together so the groove doesnt get in the way.

GT
12-07-2003, 10:22 PM
I think it is one of the best electro triggers for me.

I will soon, tomorrow?, post a review of my e v. my old viking

boggerman
12-07-2003, 10:30 PM
I just got an EBlade and so far I prefer the EMag trigger. It just feels better, however it is what I am used to, so given some time I may come to like the EBLade trigger as well.

Evil1
12-08-2003, 02:58 AM
THe EMag trigger and the EBlade are both very awesome triggers IMO.