PDA

View Full Version : Official Make Fun of dinger's funny face before he shoots a piranha!

dinger
12-06-2003, 10:15 PM
http://www.geocities.com/big_dingie/david_shooting_paintball_gun.jpg
if the picture is a Red x, no that is not me. i was born from an egg in a dumpster though.
go here if that pic isn't loading www.geocities.com/big_dingie/fune2.html and scroll down :)
that was back in may 31st i believe. boy o boy i looked like a doofus, but some things dont change [:p]

anyone else got pics of them with weird faces when aiming for that small can 30 feet away? :p
seriously, that progressive was the bomb with diablo infernos!

ExtremeODD
12-06-2003, 10:18 PM
:eek: wow, thats more or less what my friend looked like :rolleyes: but i was all pimp and looked like a pro.... i swear i did!..... fine i looked like that pic or worse :(

dinger
12-06-2003, 10:21 PM
notice the PIMP sock and the hella sweet sight that was never focused in!! :D :D

also, my hair is a lot longer now. i mean almost a mullet, and some of that blonde is still there! i still wear those pants, under my Nexed Pro ones of course :) but the gun... needs a new gripframe :( mine broke! waaa

Mag Master 04
12-06-2003, 11:33 PM
u said it not us dingy:p

dinger
12-06-2003, 11:41 PM
i dont get it..

bah, if ultimatepaintball see's that he's gonna make fun of me because of a PM i sent him... bah!

sneakyhacker420
12-07-2003, 01:20 AM
haha... looks like me when i was 12 during the summer when the sun bleached my hair :p

... but i don't aim like that :p

i take a tracer ball, watch where it goes, and just rail on the trigger after that... usually eliminates the opponent plus a few bouns balls to make sure :p

tony3
12-07-2003, 01:35 AM
Yeah....red x's look weird......

dinger
12-07-2003, 03:12 AM
just goes to show reliability with geocities...

www.geocities.com/big_dingie/fune2.html

there's the link :o

oh, dont mind the other pictures.. those are err uhh just sitting for my personal use :D

edit: come on folks, lets poke fun at me! i know you all have been wanting to so much, nows you're chance

wobbles82
12-07-2003, 01:18 PM
Im sure with the mullet youll look like a washed-up Harry Potter who just didnt make the cut for the movie, :D . Neways, awesome hoody, you arent the only one who was fond of pants that helped hide..and the white hoody that simply made all efforts useless, lol. Maybe a White Hoody Woodsball Revolution? Bah,, nah, theys gettings annoying. :D

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
12-07-2003, 01:31 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH mine looks worse

UltimatePaintballer
12-07-2003, 01:38 PM
oh there is more stuff to make fun about you then just you face....um....like....YOUR CLOTHES! hahaha dork:(

im so bored and the packers are losing:mad: