PDA

View Full Version : AHHH!!! Pwn3d by a public toilet!

Butterfingers
12-07-2003, 02:27 PM
You ever go into one of those public bathrooms with the infared auto flushers...

Well let me tell you my story about how I was held at seige for 15 minutes by one of these things...

So there I was taking care of my business... 5 minutes later im done.

So I go to wipe my bum.... boooshhh..... the thing fluses when i lift up to wipe... ok woah this thing is sensitive...

Im a little irritated, now my bum is covered in toilet water.

So I make a second attempt to wipe... boooosh.... WTF!!!!

Third attempt I try to move slower.... boooosh.... AHHHHHH!!!!

4th attempt... booosh.... ok it seems like im in a little bit of a predicament here... Panic ensues

5th attempt I try to cover the sensor with a bit of TP... booosh... it goes off during the attempt...

6th attempt... now my bum is really really wet... REALLY irritated I think about what im gonna do...

7th attempt. I decide to wipe with my left hand. Sensor is on the right so maybe if i can avoid moving the whole right side of my body completely it wont go off... I gingerly take some TP wipe my drenching bum down with my left hand... whew it didnt go off this time... so far so good.... BOOOOSH!!!.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

8th and final attempt I give up... my bum was already clean from the last attempt I pull my pants over my wet bum and leave...

Ov3rmind
12-07-2003, 02:30 PM

Snertz
12-07-2003, 02:30 PM
Ahahahahahahahaha, I dunno whether to laugh at your or just feel sorry for you ;) :p :D :) :D ;) :p :D :)

PyRo
12-07-2003, 02:50 PM
Moron.

spazzed
12-07-2003, 02:53 PM
Glad to see your time's been well spent Butters..lol ;)

sneakyhacker420
12-07-2003, 02:53 PM
didnt know that they had such sensitive sensors... but i DO hate the sensors all together

just be thankful its not filled with the blue stuff on airplane toilets :rolleyes:

what ya gotta do is smear a little dingleberry on the sensor... then it can't see light, you'll be fine that way (yes, i've done it before :rolleyes: )

Butterfingers
12-07-2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by sneakyhacker420
didnt know that they had such sensitive sensors... but i DO hate the sensors all together

i think sombody went around with a screwdriver turning the IR senor all the way up...

cause i walked across the whole row of urinals on the way out and they all started flushing...

sneakyhacker420
12-07-2003, 03:18 PM
lmfao

AFRaven
12-07-2003, 03:18 PM
Thats bad, but I was in one of those stalls once changing. I was going from work (casual dress) to a party for a neighbor at a nice restaurant (more fancy). So I get to the restaurant with a bag with my khakis, a nice shirt, and shoes. I shut the stall door, lock it, and proceed to change. Every movement I made, the toilet flushed. Throughout the period of time that I was changing, it must've flushed at least 16 times. People in the bathroom must've though I had the squirts.

AngelBoy
12-07-2003, 03:31 PM
Its threads like this that give people like me good quotes for their sigs.

FreakBaller12
12-07-2003, 03:31 PM
lol!!!!:D :D

PyRo
12-07-2003, 04:02 PM
Poop in the urinealls :)
You can ajust the sensors? I must try this.

Isn't it amazing how they use torx screws and such to put together bathroom stalls. I mean who are they to assume I don't have torx sockets or a screw driver in my pocket. :) Taking things apart that they would never expect is fun. :)

devildog
12-07-2003, 04:43 PM
why didnt you just lift your "bum" off the seat and wipe while squating? that would have been the common sense thing to do.

BobTheCow
12-07-2003, 05:26 PM
It's still movement that the super-sensor will pick up.

lol... pwned by a public toilet... hahaha funny stuff.

FalconGuy016
12-07-2003, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Butterfingers

i think sombody went around with a screwdriver turning the IR senor all the way up...

cause i walked across the whole row of urinals on the way out and they all started flushing...

OH MY GOD I HAVE TO DO THAT!!!!!!!
I need to make a toilet sensor kit to put in my truck, so whenever I come by those I can do that!! THATS SO HILARIOUS :)

BOOOOSH!

Bad_Dog
12-07-2003, 07:36 PM
you coulda just waited till the coast was clear and done the bunny hop to the next stall, assuming that the sensor was less sensitive...:)

MantisMag
12-07-2003, 07:37 PM
bah. i got squirted by an automated air freshener once.