PDA

View Full Version : which trix should I get?

triggerman
12-07-2003, 06:55 PM
I have shot the nyx trix and the thing just wont break paint. I love it but somthing tells me not to under estamate the free flow. I just don't know how gooa the eye is. If you have had experiance with the free flow tell me what you think of it. other than that which do you think is the best.

fcpchop
12-07-2003, 07:47 PM
definitly nyx matrix

SpecialBlend2786
12-07-2003, 08:15 PM
The skull on the top of the NYX looks awesome. never shot one though.

PaInTbAlLeR476
12-07-2003, 08:40 PM
nyx=the hotnessssssss

gadget68
12-07-2003, 09:10 PM
Triggerman,

Just about a couple of weeks ago I ordered my new Freeflow Matrix from the company. I have been talking with Karl Wasco of freeflow. I was in your exact shoes pondering which Matrix to buy, Freeflow or NYX. What made me decide to go with freeflow was their reputation for thier markers. Also I was not to keen on the Eye mechanism on the NYX. I did some research and found that the the wires have a tendency to be hard to remove. And they may need removing to clean your gun. After constant removal of these wires I wasn't sure as to what kind if damage may happen to it. Also a NYX is LED only. Now what I found about the freeflow is that the eye is all enclosed, so no worries there. Also the Freeflow is an LCD version. As for rates of fire I couldn't find anything that seperated the two from each other. The freeflow Matrix also has an entirly new Milling job. I will post a pic of what Karl sent me. You do know they stoped making the Trama? One other nice detail that freeflow offers is anodizing your marker to your choice.
As for Customer Service...I have owned a freeflow Cocker and by dealing with freeflow in the past I have come to the conclusion that next to AGD, Freeflow is superior on their Customer Service. They have been a real pleasure to deal with. Good luck on your venture and I hope this helps in you decision process. I feel that what ever you get make sure you get it for you and not on others opinions.

gadget68
12-07-2003, 09:15 PM
I can't seem to post the Pic. Email me your address and I will send it to you.

triggerman
12-07-2003, 11:50 PM
my email address is timothy.d.jacobitz@us.army.mil howdoes the free flow shoot. does it break paint at all? I talked to them the other day and I want a evolve frame and they said that they could make it happen. which is good cause then I wouldn't have to buy it after market so I could have it anodized to match right from free flow. my only consern now is do they break paint?

gadget68
12-08-2003, 01:50 AM
I do not have my marker yet. It should be here in about 2 or 3 more weeks. I went with the magnetic frame. I will send you pics soon.

triggerman
12-08-2003, 10:53 AM
send me a pm and let me know how it shoots when you get it. Thanks for the pic. it deffently looks better than the tramua.

speedballjunky
12-08-2003, 12:41 PM
there is an info video on the ny matrix on forceofnature.com i watched it and it made me want one of those, even though i have never shot one before.
youll have to set up an account to watch it, or email me (in sig) and ill send it to ya