PDA

View Full Version : Quiznos...

InfinatyBPS
12-07-2003, 08:03 PM
I don't remember if I already made a post about this(brain fart) but I keep hearing people say quiznos is like the greatest thing ever. But I went over there once to get a philly cheesesteak sandwich, I got a whole sandwich for like $6.00 and it was like just barely bigger than a hot dog bun, and there was no cheese it was like ranch dressing on the sandwich. How can you guys can say that Quizno's is bomb and stuff. I think its a rip off.

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
12-07-2003, 08:09 PM
yes it is expensive thus its good:p

Southpaw
12-07-2003, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
yes it is expensive thus its good:p

No it is not good but it is expensive!

PsychoBaller
12-07-2003, 08:18 PM
The sandwiches are not that much mroe expensive than Subway. The only difference is that there are so few Quiznos places anywhere. They have been around for a tiny bit but they gots to open up more places. Everywhere I look Subway is there... I wish it was like that with Quiznos someday.

Toasted is definately better.

-baller

03vert
12-07-2003, 08:26 PM
yea i got a steak and cheese and it was like all cheese and after i got 3/4 the way through it i was ready to barf. it tasted really good and everything just too much squirty cheese stuff.
p.s. pretty cool site infinatyBPS.-dm i mean.

blackclown
12-07-2003, 09:10 PM
Wait.... my dad owns a quiznos and i will say the pilly sucks!!!! but try a turcky or almost anything else and it is pretty good.

spazzed
12-07-2003, 09:27 PM
Definately go for any of the turkeys.. Smoked is awesome..:drool: :)

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
12-07-2003, 09:41 PM
Philly Cheeseteaks come on special Philly Rolls. And that was a cheese sauce, not Ranch. Any other sandwich comes in 3 different sizes.

(My parents own one, and I just got off work there)

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
12-07-2003, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by blackclown
Wait.... my dad owns a quiznos and i will say the pilly sucks!!!! but try a turcky or almost anything else and it is pretty good.

BTW, alex, you have never had a philly. The only thing you will try is a turkey with no cheese or dressing.

Leroy717
12-07-2003, 09:54 PM
the triple cheese melt thingy is soooo good. i love quiznos

gamarada717
12-07-2003, 10:40 PM
Mesquite Chicken with bacon, a bowl of brocolli cheese soup, some sun chips, and one of those brownie/cookie things, and a big mug of milk. Man, that's heaven.

RtDaNiMaL
12-08-2003, 11:28 PM
i think it is better than subway cus u can toast them. u can get the cheese all warm and nice..... ya it is expensive but it doesnt have the gay commercials with the jarrod guy

PyRo
12-08-2003, 11:56 PM
No0 subway quiznos or anything will every in a million years be better than the Locust Valley Deli :)

SpecialBlend2786
12-09-2003, 12:19 AM
Quizno's is great but WAY too expensive.

PyRo
12-09-2003, 12:20 AM
We don't even have stupid Quizsucsnuts or whatever you call it. You know why because it sucks donkey poop compared to our deli :)

spazzed
12-09-2003, 03:54 PM
Last time I checked, this thread wasn't about local deli's Pyro ;)

Hell, I can think of a handful off the top of my head that blow ****Nose out of the water... but they're local ;)

logamus
12-09-2003, 06:22 PM
the one and only time i went to a quiznos i ordered a meatball sub. when i asked the guy to not put bell peppers on it i thought he was going to jump over the counter and beat my skull in. he told me that all the subs were made that way and if i didnt like it i could pick them off. i told him that i was paying for it and if i didnt want them on there for him to not put them on. after staring me down for a bit he finally made my sub the way i wanted it. it tasted ok, nothing really to write home about, but i have never been to a quiznos since. i would rather have a subway where the guy asks me what exactly i want on mine and not the other way around.