PDA

View Full Version : Question for Tom (AGD)

rifleman wi
12-07-2003, 11:30 PM
hey, im sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but i needed to ask tom a question, and since i cant find AGD's e mail address and it says its shut down and i dont have time to call agd(work&school)i figured ide just try here. First i was wondering if you had any orginial RT front grip mounts (the black one) anywhere, or where i could get one? also, i was wondering since im going to be placing an order with AGD soon and i bought my gun used and it didnt come with a tool kit, if i could buy one from you and include it with my order i make? thanx in advance.. your products are great.
-Jeremy

Dayspring
12-08-2003, 12:20 AM
try store.airgun.com

If that doesn't work, you can always call the factory and talk to the office girls. They'd be more than happy to help out.

rifleman wi
12-08-2003, 11:12 AM
i looked at store.airgun.com and didnt find the parts i wanted, i found the front grip but i want the original black one, not the SS one. also i do not have time to call since i have school and work after school and when i get home its too late to call.. hopefully someone can help me.. thanx in advance... -Jeremy

abarnhar
12-08-2003, 03:45 PM
If you're looking for the gas-thru that came with the classic RT, you're best bet is searching through the B/S/T forums.

rifleman wi
12-08-2003, 09:32 PM
no, not the grip, the mounting bracket that holds the grip to the rail, insted of the SS one that comes stock on the pro im looking for the Black one that came stock on the rt's, ive looked everywhere for one with no luck.. thanx in advance hopefully someone from AGD will answer since i cant e mail them directly

rifleman wi
12-09-2003, 09:39 PM
anyone wanna help.... or have one for sale...?

AkumA
12-09-2003, 10:18 PM
WISCONSIN1!!!!