PDA

View Full Version : What are you going to buy for that special somone?

Benfica4ever
12-08-2003, 05:44 PM
Well im bored and I am wondering what you all are going to buy for your wife/gf.

OfficerGoat
12-08-2003, 05:56 PM
A 10 disk changer and Long Tube Headers.... Aint I romantic? :D

LittleKrems
12-08-2003, 07:01 PM
scissors for my mom!!:D

Quiet
12-08-2003, 07:06 PM
Went to the National Clay & Glass museum, walked into the gift shop, slaped down a few hundred, walked out with a b-e-a-utiful dish. Then went home and wrapped it in newspaper so she won't have a clue I was being thoughtful untill it was too late:eek:

Q

UltimatePaintballer
12-08-2003, 07:12 PM
pssh, who needs a g/f...:(

personman
12-08-2003, 07:13 PM
A 'few hundred' is like a buck fifty here in USA, right? :p
;)

p8ntball1016
12-08-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by UltimatePaintballer
pssh, who needs a g/f...:( are you buying a new glove for your left hand this year? i heard she was plenty upset with your gift last year. you know oven mitts make her look fat.

Quiet
12-08-2003, 07:15 PM
buck fiddy sounds about right:D

Q

gamarada717
12-08-2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by p8ntball1016
are you buying a new glove for your left hand this year? i heard she was plenty upset with your gift last year. you know oven mitts make her look fat.

Ahaahahah...That's the funniest thing you've ever said. :)

fcpchop
12-08-2003, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Benfica4ever
Well im bored and I am wondering what you all are going to buy for your wife/gf.

y brian? have something in mine for gaby?

UltimatePaintballer
12-08-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by p8ntball1016
are you buying a new glove for your left hand this year? i heard she was plenty upset with your gift last year. you know oven mitts make her look fat.

that was mean, and upsetting, and.....i didn't get it:(

to help me out, esplain:)

AngelBoy
12-08-2003, 09:47 PM
Season 1 of Family Guy on dvd, a pullover, and a hat... woohoo:rolleyes:

PyRo
12-08-2003, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by OfficerGoat
A 10 disk changer and Long Tube Headers.... Aint I romantic? :D

Can I be your girlfriend, or you can be mine :)
But does she get the rest of the exhaust too, I havn't heard of longtubes fitting in any type of car without alot of custome exhaust work :)

Benfica4ever
12-08-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by fcpchop

y brian? have something in mine for gaby?

Well I probably will get her somthing but that wasent the reoson why I started this thread. I was talking with my freind about what he got for his g/f and I just stared wondering what some other people were getting.

OfficerGoat
12-08-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by PyRo

Can I be your girlfriend, or you can be mine :)
But does she get the rest of the exhaust too, I havn't heard of longtubes fitting in any type of car without alot of custome exhaust work :)

She got a borla for last xmas. She just wants the car to sound mean...lol Aparently an uncaped borla isnt mean enough for her. Anyhow... they are Jet Coated Hookers and I have the bits to fab a custom Y-Pipe... not too big a deal.

So if long tubes, No Cats, and a Borla aint gonna do it nothin will lol

PyRo
12-08-2003, 10:51 PM
Have her watch out for speedbumps, those things usually hang low. I know on the fbodys (my car) they destory your groud cleaerance. I wanted them but cannot have my car any lower than it is right now. Some day ill get the 2210's :). For now I need to live with some hooker short tubes, doing either 2460's or 2055's (basically the same thing, one comes with a really nice y pipe and the other doesn't), with a high flow cat or no cat (depends on the results of a chat with the emitions inspection guy), and a hooker catback. Then if I decide i'm rich an electric cutout. So my car can be cheaper and louder than hers, and be legal with the push of a button :)

Why don't I get christmass presents like that :(

-Jôker-
12-08-2003, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by OfficerGoat

She got a borla for last xmas. She just wants the car to sound mean...lol Aparently an uncaped borla isnt mean enough for her. Anyhow... they are Jet Coated Hookers and I have the bits to fab a custom Y-Pipe... not too big a deal.

So if long tubes, No Cats, and a Borla aint gonna do it nothin will lol

lol, that exhaust is JUST a little illegal ;)

PyRo
12-08-2003, 11:29 PM
Illigle? Nah :)

fire1811
12-08-2003, 11:30 PM
a damn engagement ring

she wins :(

SpecialBlend2786
12-08-2003, 11:33 PM
I got her Incubus tickets for her b-day. for Christmas i gave a picture of us to this guy i know, and he made a nice black and white drawing of it for me. I'm gonna get that framed, hopefully she'll like it :)

OfficerGoat
12-08-2003, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by -Jôker-

lol, that exhaust is JUST a little illegal ;)

It passes smog here in Nevada.... no seriously it does. :D

Just dont let the EPA near it ;)

PyRo
12-08-2003, 11:53 PM
My girlfriend is giving me back 40% of the stuff she has "borrowed" from me. Which is alot.

ntn4502
12-09-2003, 12:50 AM
expensive dinner, few bottles of wine, candle lit walkway leading to the hot tub, then a few more bottles of wine...should be a fun night

PyRo
12-09-2003, 03:07 AM
You get to spend it with the fire department when one of those candles starts a fire :)

BobTheCow
12-09-2003, 06:16 AM
I'm going to buy a special someone :) ... :( *runs away crying*

dansim
12-09-2003, 06:43 AM
a bunch of stuff
little nemo
a pair of dimond earings
a jacket
a tigger cup
a bnl cd
...various crap, nothing fun for me:mad: ;)

fire1811
12-09-2003, 08:15 AM
You get to spend it with the fire department when one of those candles starts a fire :)

thats not all bad :D

Will Wood
12-09-2003, 08:51 AM
My girlfriend is giving me back 40% of the stuff she has "borrowed" from me. Which is alot.
Your not fooling anyone, we know you don't have a girlfreind, and if you do it's name is Jill (If you don't know about Jill, look at the back of your right hand with your fingers spread aparty. Thumb/pointer is the "J", middle "I" and the last two the "L"'s)
.. If you had a girlfreind your post count would be at least half of it was now. :)

I'm getting the specail someone a gift certificate to starbucks.

fcpchop
12-09-2003, 09:53 AM

Well I probably will get her somthing but that wasent the reoson why I started this thread. I was talking with my freind about what he got for his g/f and I just stared wondering what some other people were getting.

what are you gunna get her? it is going to b a tuff situation cus u cant spend too little, or she will find out how much of a cheap bastard u r :) but u cant spend too much or it will look like u r obsessive since u guys aren't going out... yet. i would say spend around 30-50, it'll look like u got some doe, and like her alot. i would say get her some flowers, a teddy bear, and a nice card, the cards has to be from hallmart though, or else it wouldn't b good enough ;)

ShooterJM
12-09-2003, 01:02 PM
got my g/f a bracelet, couple necklaces, and some other misc stuff.

RamboPreacher
12-09-2003, 01:09 PM
got my wife a couple DVD's and some cooling racks (for making cookies) - woohoo! really though we get eachother gifts all year round so we rarely get something extra special at Christmas-time.

Big'n slo
12-09-2003, 01:13 PM
hmm....a restraining order..

1stdeadeye
12-09-2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Big'n slo
hmm....a restraining order..

Awwww for me Jeff?:eek:

Now how can I bunker you?;)

:p

1stdeadeye
12-09-2003, 02:21 PM

You have a girlfriend??????:confused:

How can you be online so much then?:confused:

Or does your girlfriend have an inflation/deflation valve?:eek:

Big'n slo
12-09-2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye

Awwww for me Jeff?:eek:

Now how can I bunker you?;)

SEE!!!! It's harassment I tell ya! Harassment!! :eek:

:p How could you bunker me before? :p

Benfica4ever
12-09-2003, 04:39 PM

what are you gunna get her? it is going to b a tuff situation cus u cant spend too little, or she will find out how much of a cheap bastard u r :) but u cant spend too much or it will look like u r obsessive since u guys aren't going out... yet. i would say spend around 30-50, it'll look like u got some doe, and like her alot. i would say get her some flowers, a teddy bear, and a nice card, the cards has to be from hallmart though, or else it wouldn't b good enough ;)

Dont worry i have planed out were the money is comming from... Im selling my backup and im just going to use the money from that.
(i would say what my backup is but you will laugh at me :()

1stdeadeye
12-09-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Big'n slo

SEE!!!! It's harassment I tell ya! Harassment!! :eek:

:p How could you bunker me before? :p
:D

Easy. I wait till you think I am out. Deadman's walk, you're mine!:p

PyRo
12-09-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye

You have a girlfriend??????:confused:

How can you be online so much then?:confused:

Or does your girlfriend have an inflation/deflation valve?:eek:

Do a search, you will find tons of posts about people who say the same thing you did :) I'm not on there ALL the time...

1stdeadeye
12-09-2003, 04:50 PM

Do a search, you will find tons of posts about people who say the same thing you did :) I'm not on there ALL the time...

Just 95% of the time!:p

fcpchop
12-09-2003, 05:08 PM

Dont worry i have planed out were the money is comming from... Im selling my backup and im just going to use the money from that.
(i would say what my backup is but you will laugh at me :()

u wouldn't b talkin about that be raptor u bought for 100$, and thought was so cool would u?

Benfica4ever
12-09-2003, 05:57 PM

u wouldn't b talkin about that be raptor u bought for 100$, and thought was so cool would u?
IT CAME WITH OTHER THINGS!
AND ITS A RAPTOR LTD 2000...get it right!

next time i see you i am going to kill you!

you thought it was pretty cool when you still had your compact....!

fcpchop
12-09-2003, 06:30 PM
hey u though it was cool too :)

Benfica4ever
12-09-2003, 07:01 PM
hey u though it was cool too :)

SHHHHHHHHHH
You know I dont want anyone to know about my dark past......

TooDamnSweet
12-09-2003, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by fire1811
a damn engagement ring

she wins :(

Congratulations!

I can't post mine since he he's a member of this BBS. But it's something really really good!

fire1811
12-09-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by TooDamnSweet

Congratulations!

ummm congratulations on what???.......oh yeah
thats a good thing i forgot :)

Caffiend
12-09-2003, 11:15 PM
some dvds, ratchet and clank, some perfume, a book or two, some pajamas and a little sumthin sumthin to go under the pjs ;)

Benfica4ever
12-11-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Caffiend
and a little sumthin sumthin to go under the pjs ;)
What?:)

AcemanPB
12-11-2003, 03:44 PM
Diamond braclet, yeah I know real orginal.

TooDamnSweet
12-11-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by fire1811

ummm congratulations on what???.......oh yeah
thats a good thing i forgot :)

LMBO!!!! I bet your so happy you could burst!

Originally posted by AcemanPB
Diamond braclet, yeah I know real orginal.

Diamond's = Happy girlfriend. Who wants to be original when they can give diamonds! That's a good gift, she'll love it.