PDA

View Full Version : Xmag lowrises breech

ICOM
12-08-2003, 10:51 PM
Anyone know if AGD be selling xmag low rise center breeches? I only have the std center breech so was just wondering.

Halliday
12-08-2003, 11:05 PM
I thought the X-Mag centerfeed WAS a low/no-rise?

LaW
12-08-2003, 11:06 PM
Dont ask, you wont be able to get one. I have asked Tom personally about 3 toms in the past 4 months and the answer gets worst and worst to hear :) hehe..... They dont have any to stock, if you really must have one your best bet is to contact AGD Europe, I think you will end up paying around 70-80 shipped if they can get one for you. But through AGD here you will not be able to get one, just trust me on that one :) Since I had wanted one for my sfl.

adam shannon
12-08-2003, 11:26 PM
i tried ordering one from agde...they wont sell me one for my sfl also cuz its agd usa's teritory...even though they dont have them. kinda a catch 22.

LaW
12-09-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by adam shannon
i tried ordering one from agde...they wont sell me one for my sfl also cuz its agd usa's teritory...even though they dont have them. kinda a catch 22.

Kind of what I would expect, thats why I never tried to order one from agde. I just didnt think it was worth paying all that much for either.