PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone...PaintballgGear.com has Red & Blue X-mags in stock! Merry X-mas.

Dueydog
12-09-2003, 03:37 PM
Here's the link.

http://www.actionvillage.com/paintball-guns-air-gun-designs-paintball-guns-x-mag.html

Good luck,
Matt

Nick O time
12-09-2003, 03:51 PM
blue looks like the one i would have gotten if i wouldn't have bought a green one. looks nice, do they come with both breeches or just centerfeed? do you even know? lol:p

adam shannon
12-09-2003, 04:27 PM
remember when AV used to sell stuff for cheap...the x-mag is still so hard to get they can sell it for straight retail and still sell out. when they got their first x-mags this summer they blew them out for 1100...they sold out so fast they realized they didnt need to discount them.

LaW
12-09-2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Nick O time
blue looks like the one i would have gotten if i wouldn't have bought a green one. looks nice, do they come with both breeches or just centerfeed? do you even know? lol:p

Just vertical since noone is getting warp breeches for a while yet..

demonguy8
12-09-2003, 05:57 PM
I work in the warehouse and have come across these but didnt want to post since id feel like i was promoting my own business.... Anywho I havent had a chance yet to see the blue but I can say for sure that the red one is SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXYYYYY.

As far as stock goes theres only ONE red one so get it while its hot!!!

-btw whos the lucky one that bought the pewter xmag we sold during this past week?

Mag Master 04
12-09-2003, 06:34 PM
im a fan of that dusty black or the polished black:D

spydervenom
12-09-2003, 08:12 PM
red and green are christmas colors, silly.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
12-09-2003, 08:49 PM
pewter is also in stick at pbgear

fire1811
12-09-2003, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by demonguy8
I work in the warehouse and have come across these but didnt want to post since id feel like i was promoting my own business....

im am willing to bet that most ppl will overlook that small detail to have an xmag ;)

Carbon
12-09-2003, 09:42 PM
I work in the warehouse and have come across these but didnt want to post since id feel like i was promoting my own business.... Anywho I havent had a chance yet to see the blue but I can say for sure that the red one is SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXYYYYY.

As far as stock goes theres only ONE red one so get it while its hot!!!

-btw whos the lucky one that bought the pewter xmag we sold during this past week?

Hey Demonguy, im curious to know if the regular Emags come with a more current software version (other that 1.37) I just ordered one about a week ago, based on a tip...the emags have x vales and lx's stock. So whats the lowdown? Help us future emaggers know what were buying. Thnx for your time

word.

demonguy8
12-10-2003, 01:22 AM
Im not allowed to manhandle stuff... or power it up soo beats me...

soccer4minimags
12-10-2003, 11:08 AM
Im not allowed to manhandle stuff... or power it up soo beats me...

so can you tell us what valves the regular e-mags have?

BTW how do you all do the quote thing where its in bold and says who posted it.

Dayspring
12-10-2003, 11:14 AM
http://www.automags.org/forums/images/quote.gif

Sits at the bottom of that person's post.

demonguy8
12-10-2003, 03:10 PM
AGD boxes 9 ou of 10 times have brass looking staples holding the box closed... Im not allowed to open that... Im fairly confident that ONLY xvalved emags have been produced for a while so you should be getting one of those... I can say that Ive seen exactly 2 ule bodied mags (both where rtpros) but that would be all. hope this helps

EsPo
12-10-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Nick O time

"Airgun Design X-Mag C & C <b>Vertical Feed</b> - Blue - Paintball Gun"

Hooray for my good inference skills.

Eckzlnt
12-10-2003, 03:27 PM

I almost bought that one, but I got the polished black one instead (I was surprised that both were in stock, since none were the day before)
It should be here when I get home from work today :D