PDA

View Full Version : warrenty on flatline tank

freakfactoryimp
12-09-2003, 09:24 PM
is there any warrenty on flatline tanks. i have a older 47/3k tank that leaks a litlle and i have no idea how to fix it. will agd fix it and bill me for the parts are is it under warrenty.

hitech
12-10-2003, 01:11 PM
AIRGUN DESIGNS WARRANTY PROGRAM

We offer a 90-day limited warranty from the date of original retail purchase. This limited warranty covers some parts, labor, manufacturing defects, and malfunctions. It does not cover abuse such as wrapping the marker around a tree when you lose a game, nor does it cover damage that occurs as part of an accident such as a house fire or hurricane.

After the 90-day limited warranty ends, we have what we call star warranty program. There are one to four stars laser engraved above the serial number on your marker's valve assembly. Each star entitles you to a free repair of your marker.

When you send your marker in for repair, we will drill a small dent into one star and so "punch" it out. After we have punched a star there is again a 90-day warranty to make sure we fixed your marker properly. If the marker still has the same problem it was sent in for, we will fix it again without punching another star, as long as the marker is returned to us within 90 days.

We will still service your marker after all the stars are used, but we will charge you a standard rebuild fee of $45 ($65 for E-Mags), which covers the replacement of soft parts and return ground shipping. There will be additional charges for hard parts such as bolts or sear assemblies. Just as there is a 90-day warranty on repairs done under the star program, there is also a 90-day warranty on rebuild repair work.

PLEASE NOTE:

RTs with serial numbers under 4000 (1 to 3999) are out of warranty and are subject to the $45 rebuild fee. RTs with serial numbers 4000 and up will receive free service until December 31, 2002, at which time all RTs will be out of warranty and require a rebuild fee of $45. We will consider making an exception if our records show the valve has never been in for repair before.

All E-Mags, RT Pros, Retro Valves and Flatlines without engraved stars have the equivalent of 2 stars. We will "punch" the valve to show that a warranty repair has been done on the valve. We are going to begin laser-engraving stars on these valves soon.

freakfactoryimp
12-10-2003, 05:31 PM
ok tahnks so i can send in my flatline tank even though it doesnt have any stras on it and it will be serviced and i have to pay for the parts right.

hitech
12-10-2003, 07:53 PM
I believe they will service it. I had someone fill mine through the output "port" and the on/off stuck open. AGD fixed it and drilled a "star".