PDA

View Full Version : simi-up to date

mag-hatter
12-10-2003, 01:41 AM
here is a simi up to date picture of my impulse. now it has a vert maxy and a flatline tank from law here on ao :) thanks law.

http://www.villagephotos.com/viewpubimage.asp?id_=6921562

edit: this place is turning into the headquarters for grammar nazism

dopesweettight
12-10-2003, 12:56 PM
stock cocker LPR = Wrong Answer

otherwise its gettin there

peace

-=Squid=-
12-10-2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by dopesweettight
stock cocker LPR = Wrong Answer

otherwise its gettin there

peace my thoughts exactly

mag-hatter
12-10-2003, 05:14 PM
it doesnt do anything it just sits there

here is what i have on it:

vert max flow
12"boomy
dye 03's
vff
cocker lpr
agd flatline tank 68/3k
nd slick shot ram
ipb werm trigger
ipb fire bolt
toxic performance skull cap
custom ultra norise

UltimatePaintballer
12-10-2003, 05:20 PM
love the trigger frame, just love it:D

dopesweettight
12-10-2003, 08:05 PM
heres a pic of my imp its still in the works.http://www.villagephotos.com/image.asp?id_=6936556&sessionkey=

kosmo
12-11-2003, 05:43 AM
Ive stared at this thread for hours wondering to myself: What is this simi? Is it a new prototype of some sort with someone posting new pics? Could it be a new gun Ive yet to hear anything about? My mind was awash with possibilities, and yet I continued to stare, too lazy to open the thread, figuring it was probably someone just spelling semi wrong. Alas, it proved true. Now my mind has resorted to wondering how old this person is that they havent gone to school to learn how to spell semi? But nay, my mind says. Surely any child would read the bag of chocolate chips as they raid it secretly, or take note as they write that letter to Santa begging to recieve the toy semi truck theyve lusted after for oh so many months since last Christmas. Thusly this thread has stolen more than but the moment it would have taken to simply read the thread in the first place. I have been robbed of focused thought for near 12 hours, as well as the precious energy put into typing this. Energy which could have been used hoisting the sweet mind numbing nectar generously supplied by the local tavern owner, or perhaps tickling my significant other for just that much longer, tormenting her senses. Instead here I sit, staring at a blasted impulse. I do hope youre proud of yourself. Blast you internet, and your confounding addiction that is this forum! Sigh...

mag-hatter
12-11-2003, 09:53 AM
wow..........the funny thing is, you spelled stuff wrong too and had grammatical errors so do us all a favor and never correct anyone again.

Dbl_Edge
12-11-2003, 10:43 AM
no, actually he didn't misspell anything there.

scribe
12-11-2003, 11:06 AM
actually, yes he did. it's 'receive' not 'recieve'.

and his melodramatic paragraph sounded like he tried to make it sound aesthetically pleasing, but tried too hard to make himself sound smart so it didn't really work out that way.

DJBacon06
12-11-2003, 03:26 PM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-12/536434/SLAYED.jpg

Automaggin2
12-11-2003, 03:27 PM
SEMI not SIMI

Dbl_Edge
12-12-2003, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by scribe
actually, yes he did. it's 'receive' not 'recieve'.

and his melodramatic paragraph sounded like he tried to make it sound aesthetically pleasing, but tried too hard to make himself sound smart so it didn't really work out that way.

Sorry, didnt see recieve. But it didnt sound to me like he was trying to be aesthetically pleaseing (although, it did sound to me like you were trying to by using the word 'aesthetically'...), but rather like he was trying to sound sarcastic. Which he did.

Jake

dansim
12-12-2003, 07:50 AM
how can you play paintball and not know how to spell SEMI, not simi;)
pump
SEMI
full auto

-=Squid=-
12-12-2003, 09:42 AM
Its a typo people, a TYPO, and you cant edit your title, so why doesn't everybody just stfu?

dansim
12-12-2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by kosmo
Ive stared at this thread for hours wondering to myself: What is this simi? Is it a new prototype of some sort with someone posting new pics? Could it be a new gun Ive yet to hear anything about? My mind was awash with possibilities, and yet I continued to stare, too lazy to open the thread, figuring it was probably someone just spelling semi wrong. Alas, it proved true. Now my mind has resorted to wondering how old this person is that they havent gone to school to learn how to spell semi? But nay, my mind says. Surely any child would read the bag of chocolate chips as they raid it secretly, or take note as they write that letter to Santa begging to recieve the toy semi truck theyve lusted after for oh so many months since last Christmas. Thusly this thread has stolen more than but the moment it would have taken to simply read the thread in the first place. I have been robbed of focused thought for near 12 hours, as well as the precious energy put into typing this. Energy which could have been used hoisting the sweet mind numbing nectar generously supplied by the local tavern owner, or perhaps tickling my significant other for just that much longer, tormenting her senses. Instead here I sit, staring at a blasted impulse. I do hope youre proud of yourself. Blast you internet, and your confounding addiction that is this forum! Sigh...

dude you rock:D

dansim
12-12-2003, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-
Its a typo people, a TYPO, and you cant edit your title, so why doesn't everybody just stfu?

to which i will reply

joe mamma:p