PDA

View Full Version : New Field - Ohio's Largest!

Nitroduck
12-10-2003, 04:43 PM
Hey everyone.

I wanted to let ya'll know that I'm in the process of building Ohio's largest field. It's ambitous, but we want to be the best around.

www.furypbpark.com is our site addy. Just got the flash intro up, nothing special.

The facility is going to be 92+ acres. Its gonna be huge & nice.

We're also trying to ensure being one of the cheapest too. $10 entry (free entry on grand opening), and paint from $45/case.

If you got any questions, let me know.

If everything goes well, maybe we can get an AO-day here ;)

PaintSkater00
12-10-2003, 04:56 PM
Wow I want to move to Ohio now. My field fee is $10 and $80 for paint :(

Top Secret
12-10-2003, 05:03 PM
Sounds awesome man. I'm in Cincinnati. I think a Midwest AO day would be great there.

Fred
12-10-2003, 05:05 PM
Where in OH?

that flash into is super slow dude... speed it up... :)

sounds interesting at least.

---Fred

fancynapkin
12-10-2003, 05:20 PM
are you close to ann arbor? (crosses fingers)

yeah it sucks living in ann arbor, im 30 minutes away from all the fields, and they all suck. future ball is the best one.

oh, and please have free nitro!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! you will get so many more people! hell, people drive an extra 10 minutes to TIP just because they have free nitro.

tony3
12-10-2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by PaintSkater00

pfft. 20 entry 100 a case

Nitroduck
12-10-2003, 05:24 PM
Tryin to speed it up , it'd be easy to do but most comps , even mine only run it at 18fps :( We're 20mi south of columbus , near a town called mount sterling , its like a 20 minute drive from grove city

LittlePaintballBoy
12-10-2003, 05:39 PM
Holy crap, youre the dude behind stickball! My friends still laugh about those every time we play:p Haven't been any new ones for awhile though:(

maglover52
12-10-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by PaintSkater00

yeah same here mine is 10 for entry 70 for paint and a dollar per fill or 5 dollars for all day air

Nitroduck
12-10-2003, 10:25 PM
yeah , this field is the reason we haven't had any new stickballs in a while........The good thing is when the field goes up , i'll have a job.....sitting and waiting for customers in the proshop ,and i'm gonna be using this computer for the store ( sellin it to the store ) and becuase of that i can work at store and do stickball at the same time. So not only will we have a great field, but also more stickball.....

One of the things i'm planning for the future is......... Our field is gonna have a xball field , and i want to get a high grade , broadcast quality camcorder to tape and stream on the net, sell vids and what i'd like to do is....... Make a twibs movie , actual movie about a team that goes to a NPPL game and gets creamed in a comedy format :)

ntn4502
12-10-2003, 10:36 PM
I visit OU a lot on weekends, I'll have to make a detour on my way back up and see the place

dinger
12-10-2003, 10:37 PM
circleville?? lmao

how far is that from cleveland? direction? :)

cleveland is by lake erie, just for trivia..

besides, my friend has 300 acres down in Lodi, but the thing is we dont get our airball field til january! bah! :p

Nitroduck
12-10-2003, 10:41 PM
Dinger, are you gonna use all the 300 acres? If not, we'd still have you beat ;)

Circleville is near Columbus.

dinger
12-10-2003, 10:50 PM
we'll have a 299 acre scenario field :o

we can have D-Day be here next year. lol

maybe we can find some cheap sup air fields, make a hyperball field, whip up some xball...

maybe we will win the lotto [ even though none of us are over 18 lol] and then build a HUUUGE indoor place... that would be Teh Pimp! :D

Nitroduck
12-10-2003, 10:56 PM
Have fun with it........i've done a phenominal ammount of stuff for my field over the past year to get everything prepared for it and i'm gonna be dumping a crazy ammount of cash into it just to play the first game on the field.

dinger
12-10-2003, 11:01 PM
any idea on an opening date? :)

id be happy to cruise down there and be the first to say "booyah im numba 1 to play on nitroducks field! w00tie"

dinger
12-10-2003, 11:02 PM
any idea on an opening date? :)

id be happy to cruise down there and be the first to say "booyah im numba 1 to play on nitroducks field! w00tie"

also, is it fpo or byop? or even better, both! :D

Nitroduck
12-10-2003, 11:05 PM
March 27th is the tenative grand opening date , might change , if it does it'll be later rather than sooner. We most likely will be open before that date testing the field out and such with a lower ammount of people. Pre-grand opening dates will be $5 entry , grand opening price is $0 for entry , after that $10. We will be FPO ONLY , i'm not doing it cuz i'm greedy , but because i'm having to make a big loan payment a month. On the good note......paint is only $45 a case for comp edge , which is like bigball.

f3rr3+
12-11-2003, 09:13 PM
no offense but i wanna kick your webmaster in the nuts... :mad:

edit: for spelling

Nitroduck
12-11-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by f3rr3+
no offense but i wanna kick your webmaster in the nuts... :mad:

edit: for spelling

The webmaster for stickball or for fury ? In either case you might wana come down to the field and kick me in the nuts personally seing how i do both sites.

dinger
12-11-2003, 11:03 PM
is there a way you can get Blaze instead of big balls? :(

i hate big balls :(:(

Nitroduck
12-11-2003, 11:05 PM
For paint we'll stock......

Comp edge ( like bigball )
Bigball
Midnight
Team colors ( at times)
Blaze