PDA

View Full Version : what the hell is agd thinking!?

tmnothing
12-10-2003, 10:53 PM
Is it just me or are those bicycle grips FRICKIN UGLY!? Why did they replace the RTP grips (which were cool) with those goofy looking things? Are they trying to help sales or hurt them?

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
12-10-2003, 10:55 PM
you could always replace them :)

dinger
12-10-2003, 10:56 PM
"i can definately see these selling in kansas..."

most people get rid of them anyways

so why dont you make like a sheep and BAAAAA

cphilip
12-10-2003, 10:57 PM
I guess because most people said the RT grips were ugly and LOVED the Bicycle grips! I guess.... Maybe thats it! :rolleyes:

Big_Chops
12-10-2003, 11:03 PM
i think these look much better.i hated the old grip and it was fugly

tony3
12-10-2003, 11:12 PM
I have showed numerous people the rt ule custom that have been wanting a new gun in the 400-600 dollar range, and the first thing they all say is "What the hell is up with the foregrip"

cris8762
12-10-2003, 11:24 PM
yea, i'm sorry but those are really kinda ugly, it's an improvement over the old one, but just get a NORMAL foregrip like the roguegrip or something along that line

Josh2Xtremes
12-10-2003, 11:30 PM
I wish I had enough hours in the day to actually take the time to not only post my opinion, but a poll about a dadgum rubber handgrip.
Admittedly I have not only read the entire thread, but also responded, so I am therefore a hypocrite, and this is five minutes of my life I'll never get back. I feel cheated somehow, and I'll thank you never to do that again.
Josh

dinger
12-10-2003, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Josh2Xtremes
I wish I had enough hours in the day to actually take the time to not only post my opinion, but a poll about a dadgum rubber handgrip.
Admittedly I have not only read the entire thread, but also responded, so I am therefore a hypocrite, and this is five minutes of my life I'll never get back. I feel cheated somehow, and I'll thank you never to do that again.
Josh

lol

big chops- are you tard? the old grip was just a foam handle... lol there's so little description on it that there's nothing to be fugly about it! :p

DiRTyBuNNy
12-10-2003, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Josh2Xtremes
Josh

Josh...I can always bring my Femmes thread back from the grave...it's up to you...

Miscue
12-10-2003, 11:42 PM
I like the grip...

Josh2Xtremes
12-10-2003, 11:43 PM
I would bury an RT Pro foregrip into your forehead at that point. Then make a thread and a poll about it. Then feel better, but somewhat worse, than I had before. Confused perhaps. But PROACTIVE!
Josh
PS: I hope that cleared everything up...

DiRTyBuNNy
12-10-2003, 11:52 PM
What the bloody blue blazes are you talkin' about?

Nick O time
12-11-2003, 12:42 AM
the old grips were so much nicer. the only reason i say this though, is because the bycile grips are so god dang wide. i mean look they go from like pretty skinny to fricken wide. imo they should be the same width all the way down. maybe the grips part could come out a little bit but not much. those are just too fat.

sps16
12-11-2003, 02:24 AM
i think they look nice :rolleyes:

Wrathchild
12-11-2003, 02:43 AM
GO whine to smart parts about their grips. See if they care...lol. Anyways, you people that are whining about looks.. Have you ever REALLY looked at a stock mag? UGLY, but performs great. They put the bicycle grips on it for a reason, they are COMFORTABLE.

dansim
12-11-2003, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Miscue
I like the grip...

shartley
12-11-2003, 09:25 AM
Heaven forbid if someone does not like something and posts about it. ;) Live and learn.

Oh… to stay on topic… I too like the old grips better (at least in looks, I have not held the new ones).

wyn1370
12-11-2003, 09:28 AM
New ones are too long. Once you screw it into a vert ASA it's way lower than the trigger frame.
viva la old school RT grip

Dbl_Edge
12-11-2003, 09:45 AM
i like them alot

Fred
12-11-2003, 10:43 AM
I think they look a little funky, but I like the feel of them a lot better than the old RT grip.

and, its been said, most people will ditch them anyway...

---Fred

-=Squid=-
12-11-2003, 10:44 AM
I think the bicycle grip looks ghetto and tackey. ugly.

EDIT: Why not give us the option of which grip we want?

Creative Mayhem
12-11-2003, 02:33 PM
Josh... youre too much man... I LMAO when i read your first post...

As for the grips, the bicycle grips feel great but they ARE FUGLY no question. I like the look of the Original grips. Solution is simple... you don't like the grips? REPLACE THEM!!!!

davidnj
12-11-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-
I think the bicycle grip looks ghetto and tackey. ugly.

EDIT: Why not give us the option of which grip we want?

Probably not giving the option because they want to cut down on certain pieces of their inventory. Easier to order 100 of the bicycle style ones than to try and figure out if they want 80 bicycle and 20 old style and then be left with a deficit of one and a surpluss of the other.

Oh and I think they're kinda ugly myself.

DiRTyBuNNy
12-11-2003, 04:19 PM
I hate to be a **bleep** but it would be nice if they could create a new grip that bolts on that just uses the slip on grippy portion of the bicycle grip so that you don't have unused tapped air holes on your foregrip..

logamus
12-11-2003, 04:22 PM
josh, your posts gave me strong hard giggles.

as far as the grips go, i liked the look of the old ones but i never held either of them. when your playing nobody can see what your grip looks like anyway so just buy some nice gloves.

lbonettosd
12-11-2003, 04:52 PM
I think I'd definitely replace them!

f3rr3+
12-11-2003, 05:05 PM
i think the problem is is that the RT is f'in ugly to begin with.... i mean who really likes the silver extender things? and was purple the best choice of color? all agd stuff untill the emag and ule line has been f'in ugly just scrap all of it cept for the classic cause its classic....

Smoke
12-11-2003, 05:38 PM
The new grips are WAY more comfortable than the old ones, and they don't have a tendancy to spin like the old one do.