PDA

View Full Version : Question!

UltimatePaintballer
12-11-2003, 04:52 PM
i have always see the angel forum, but why is that ao's only gun forum:confused:

PaintSkater00
12-11-2003, 05:22 PM
Well it is AUTOMAGS.org and the upper right hand corner it says offical automags owner group and AGD does run it....

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
12-11-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by PaintSkater00
Well it is AUTOMAGS.org and the upper right hand corner it says offical automags owner group and AGD does run it....

magman007
12-11-2003, 05:53 PM
listen, back before any of you joined AO, tom decided to make a business venture, and purchase what was angelowners.com and provide a home for them as the site had gone under. well, www.angel-owners.com came out soon after that, before tom got the extra forum up completely.

Now, tom keeps it around, because it still has alot of posters in it, and it is full of usefull information. think about it, the e-mags biggest competitor used to only be the angel, so keep your enemy's close.

Bob is a great guy, and he runs the forum beautifully. Markm and Cliffio are over there as well to provide sound advice and technical assistance.

why would you consider deleting it? it is still an active forum!

Cliffio
12-11-2003, 06:08 PM
haha, all the people that posted here joined in 2003, i guess i would have a hard time understanding why there would be an angel forum @ automags.org, but i was here when we made it

so, no, we shouldn't delete it

MantisMag
12-11-2003, 06:54 PM
haha good catch. i never would've noticed that they all joined in 2003.

it's not angelowners though. it's www.angelownersgroup.com

Cliffio
12-11-2003, 07:30 PM
yeah it use to be just AOG and now its us and angel-owners

UltimatePaintballer
12-11-2003, 07:33 PM
thank you cliffo and magman for the useful information, i just thought that they put it in for theangelguy but now i understand.

to all the other ones, :rolleyes:

MinimagRockin'
12-11-2003, 08:37 PM
I was here back in the day and I voted it should be deleted. Actually I really don't care but if I had my choice it would be a mags only forum.

Nick O time
12-12-2003, 12:49 AM
my answere was no, we will just become more like pbn and besides this is for automags as clearly stated above and by the name of the web site. so that is my answere.

FragTek
12-12-2003, 10:15 AM
I voted no... but don't believe that they should delete the Angel forum, as AGD and WDP seem to be pretty tight, or used to be. ie. AGD released the info booklet on warping an Angel and such.

If AO added more marker forums, it would then be over-run by PBN wannabe's, the *****ist of all paintballers in the land.

epterry
12-12-2003, 10:39 AM
I agreed with the "Down with the angel forum" group, for about .0001 sec. Then I thought on how it is nice to have a place to read about angels other than pbn. :D

UltimatePaintballer
12-12-2003, 01:02 PM
and im not against the angel forum but i was just wondering why they only have one gun forum other then the mag