PDA

View Full Version : best hopper for the xmag?

darwin
12-11-2003, 07:05 PM
so if i do end up with that xmag i assume a halo?

i have a warp but ill probably keep that on my emag.

Blazingace
12-11-2003, 07:13 PM
I run a HALO on my X. I wouldn't go with anything less than that or a Evo 2. I would like to get an Evo 2 with the Z board, but I will wait. If you want to run the warp, I use a Revvy that is cut. Super tight and keeps up fine.

LaW
12-11-2003, 07:25 PM
I use a reloader (revvy) on my sfl and sure it doesnt keep up with the ROF I am capable of shooting but I just like the loader enough to keep on using it. However if you have the money to spend might as well get a halo. I just never thought it was worth investing into myself but of course some people think i'm crazy? :)

tony3
12-11-2003, 07:32 PM
Nope, you are sain. I love reloaders and old shelled revvys. They feed like 10-12 bps and are super light. They are a very reliable simple design. The only sacrafice is the speed, and some people need long strings of paint or insane speed, especially for front.

LaW
12-11-2003, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by tony3
Nope, you are sain. I love reloaders and old shelled revvys. They feed like 10-12 bps and are super light. They are a very reliable simple design. The only sacrafice is the speed, and some people need long strings of paint or insane speed, especially for front.

Yeah, I love shooting fast and I still believe that 10-12bps is fast enough :) haha