PDA

View Full Version : School help!!

DJBacon06
12-11-2003, 09:25 PM
Ok, so I have three days left in this class, and nobody can stand the teacher....what are some funny and fun games we can play in there to piss off the teacher? ie: starting the wave or playing marco polo.(which we have already done)

LittlePaintballBoy
12-11-2003, 09:27 PM
Rubber band fights:D Just yell 3 2 1! and have everyone start ducking around and shooting rubber bands at each other.

FalconGuy016
12-11-2003, 09:29 PM
Get a hot girl in the class to flirt with your teacher and (if a guy) pass him a condom...

DJBacon06
12-11-2003, 10:46 PM
hmmm....not bad, not bad...keep em commin!

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
12-11-2003, 10:50 PM
paper clips fly far with the aid of rubber bands and are very hard to see :)

Steel clay from the art room and start throwing

Sticky Tacs are perfect for throwing also

Every tap ur pencil on ur desk

fart

spary deodorent all over the place (got a detention for doing that lol)

gimp
12-12-2003, 12:30 AM
Just get everyone to not show up. This way you can spite him without looking like an idiot/jerk.

Bad_Dog
12-12-2003, 12:49 AM
paper clips fly far with the aid of rubber bands and are very hard to see:)
naaw, staples work better...

stink bombs, remember you're only in that classroom for an hour, the teacher is in ther the whole day:D

if the floor isnt carpet, have everyone drop thier pencils/pens at the same time

unscrew the table tops off of the desks from underneath with a small screwdriver (drives em nuts)

if the teacher has a computer, unplug random cords

if your school has chalkboards, steal all the chalk. If your school uses dry-erase, steal all the markers; then on the last day, return them all to the teachers desk.

constantly click your pen(s)

if the teacher drinks cofee, or has an open drink somewhere in the classroom, mix generous amounts of salt into it.

~I'm tired so I go to sleep now :o <-- yawn

Torbo
12-12-2003, 03:52 PM
make submarine/sonar noises. Yes it sounds stupid, but my god its funny.

illshowumyramrod
12-12-2003, 08:30 PM
for farting u could use a fart machine, but i'm not sure if it is realistic. Haven't ever heard one, but others have done it.

PyRo
12-12-2003, 08:37 PM
Have everyone start acting like a chicken at a certain time.

.tMan
12-12-2003, 11:32 PM
this is my favorite

get everyone to stand up every five minutes for 10 seconds. While they are up you can do just about anything, most fun is to start counting. like a person goes 1 then you go 6, then start going into different languages

Benfica4ever
12-12-2003, 11:53 PM
Yes the tapping your pen on the desk works.
especialy if you "walk" it on the desk.

another thing to do is just make stupid noises all the time.
And really all you go to do is jus throw things around the class.
paper balls work wonders.

i remember when the teacher would turn to write on the board the whole class would just beam eachother with paper balls...and the teacher could neve rknow who did it...sinice almost the whole class was doing it.

03vert
12-13-2003, 12:28 AM
1. be late
2. get mad about something
3. walk out of the class
4. walk out of the skool

sneakyhacker420
12-13-2003, 12:39 AM
its not for a certain class, but get masking tape and some paper

walk into the bathroom, tape an X over all but one urinal, leaving an "out of order" sign on them... worked like a charm and pissed off every single guy in our grade

PyRo
12-13-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by sneakyhacker420
its not for a certain class, but get masking tape and some paper

walk into the bathroom, tape an X over all but one urinal, leaving an "out of order" sign on them... worked like a charm and pissed off every single guy in our grade

I usually just ignore the X...

Lopy-slopy
12-13-2003, 01:03 AM
Honostsly, the best way to spite a teacher is to just totaly ignore them, walk in late, just talk the whole class, and walk in and out of class whenever you want, if the whole class does this it will piss off the teaher so much

FreakBaller12
12-13-2003, 10:13 AM
spary deodorent all over the place

i remember we hated our gym teacher so this one day my friend had deadoerent spray like axe or something, so anyway i took it and started spraying everybody for no reason, then my other friend took it and ran around the locker room spraying it and yelling general loud annoying noises. the gym teacher came in and flipped out. it was the funniest thing in the world, the rest of the year we just kept yelling DEODERENT STEALER!. hmmm good times in middle school good times