PDA

View Full Version : Can you walk an Intelliframe?

KingmanSpyderTL
12-11-2003, 09:27 PM
The mag I'm thinking about getting will be...

Black ULE RT Pro
X-Valve
Blade Intelliframe
ULT

Will I be able to walk this trigger???
What is this trigger pull compared too???
How fast can you shoot with this setup???

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
12-11-2003, 10:06 PM
the ROF is determined by the skill of the user

Mag Master 04
12-11-2003, 10:16 PM
well every set up is different and i personally have yet to acchieve walking status with mine, and i have all 5 shims in, if iadd anymore it screws with my LX, IMO ULT was a huge let down, but thats my opinion:rolleyes:
good luck!!

maglover52
12-11-2003, 10:34 PM
no u cant walk an intelli or any mechaniceal mag unless u have really strong fingers.

$tevo
12-11-2003, 10:36 PM
i have trouble walkin my classic mag. i dont have an rt or xvalve in it or ult. i can still rip on it but i cant walk it. but it doesnt mean it cant be done

personman
12-11-2003, 10:55 PM
I can JUST BARELY walk my ULT. I can get verrry short bursts out after trying a bit. If I did a finger workout or two I bet I could walk it like there is no tommorow.. and im hoping to get to that point :)

dinger
12-11-2003, 10:59 PM
i thought you could walk the iframe hmm... guess not. is it just a solenoid-powered sear?

i plan on getting a mag and a ult, which is why lately in gym i've been working out on the Gripper. i put on about 90 or so pounds and just work out my fingers and hand muscles. my friend who is irish, 6 foot 4 and like 270 pounds can do 360 pounds on that gripper.. its amazing... noone else in our gym class can even lift it lol

one day i too shall do that 360 pounds and walk a regular mech mag no sweat :)

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
12-11-2003, 11:12 PM
there is no solenoid in an intelframe its mech

AcemanPB
12-11-2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by dinger
i thought you could walk the iframe hmm... guess not. is it just a solenoid-powered sear?

Whoa there, the Intelliframe is a mech frame just like the stock frame is. Although the Intelliframe does have the ability to be wired for intellifeed with your hopper. This means that the hopper will spin every time the trigger is pulled to ensure proper feeding.

As far as the question goes, you can not walk any mechanical mag like you can electro. I have a ULT and while I can walk my mag it's still fairly slow compared to walking a nice electro. Mechs weren't ment to be walked....

RtDaNiMaL
12-11-2003, 11:50 PM
no u cant unless u have really strong fingers. u can difinetly sweetspot it though. talk to Z-man about that one lol. 24 bps

11_Mile_TMaster
12-12-2003, 12:38 AM
I can walk my ULT. It takes a bit of practice, and a bit more strength than an electro. But I can do it, and I have very little problems with short stroking or chuffing.

In my experience, LESS Shims will make it easier to walk, because your reactivity is lowered...

RetroEclipseMan
12-12-2003, 01:13 AM
with my i-framed retro(no ultaa0 combined with the output turned up to about 950psi(good deal of bouce) I was able to walk strings of about 5-6 shots.Definately not tourny legal but it's fun to mess around on.

Eric Cartman
12-12-2003, 02:19 PM
Yes you can! I walk mine easily, and when I passed it around at my local pro shop, 4 out of the 5 people who tried to walk it were able to. I guess that if you're too used to e triggers, it may present a problem for you, but I have never owned an electronic gun so I can't really compare it to anything. I've got 6 or 7 shims in mine (can't remember exactly). What I did notice is that after getting the ULT tuned properly, I needed to lower my input pressure a bit. Before the ULT, I had my reg set at 900 PSI which provided plenty of reactivity. After installing the ULT, 900 PSI makes it too easy to sweetspot. Dropping the pressure to about 800 psi made the trigger softer and much easier to walk, but there's still plenty of reactivity. No issues with short stroking either.

When set up properly, this is a great mod!

DiRTyBuNNy
12-12-2003, 02:43 PM
I've walked ULT before (even though it can be fairly difficult) and just like EC said above, it is a little harder than an electro...but it is doable...but honestly I rather like one and two balling people with ULT since I can snapshoot so fast with it that I don't like to walk it..

68magOwner
12-12-2003, 03:09 PM
i can walk my non ULT Z gripped classic RT, but thats just me ;) :D

Smoke
12-12-2003, 04:10 PM
I can walk my RTP with my friend's Benchy on it. It's nowhere near as graceful as an electro, but it can be done!

dinger
12-12-2003, 07:17 PM
Here's a new one:

can you put a ULT on a zgrip? hmm

DiRTyBuNNy
12-12-2003, 07:26 PM
Here's a new one:

Yes...because ULT is dependent on the valve..not the frame...

LittlePaintballBoy
12-12-2003, 07:39 PM
Here's a new one:

Like DB said the ULT depends on your valve, all it is is a new on off assembly.