PDA

View Full Version : Cool Kung Fu/Gymnastics/Tumbling Demo Video Clips!

Jack & Coke
12-11-2003, 09:48 PM
Check it out!

Check these out!

Really incredible!

You'll need a fast internet connection.

Video No. 1

http://www.hyperi.org/kungfu/kungfu.mpeg

(warning: this first file is 52 MB.. but worth it!)

Video No. 2

http://download.consumptionjunction.com/multimedia/cj_13798.wmv

Enjoy! :)

canemaster
12-11-2003, 10:05 PM
HOLY <B>*POOF*</B> he's like a freaking monkey on PCP. (I think thats the drug:confused: ) Anyways, wow...

<B>*Warning: No Cussing*</B> -Miscue

fcpchop
12-11-2003, 10:22 PM
thats <B>*POOF*</B> awesome man, i wish i could do that. he is like jackie chan times 100

<B>*Warning: No Cussing*</B> -Miscue

MantisMag
12-11-2003, 10:56 PM
really sorry i don't mean to bash. the first guy is pretty good but i've seen better. the second guy i've seen before and been to his website. he's got a lot of gymnastic talent and that's about it. he's a real jerkoff. i would tear him apart in a fight. he knows nothing about real martial arts.

you wanna see some really awesome stuff check out the guys at www.zgstunts.com. they're a stunt group that's trying to break out. they've done some motion capture work and some minor productions including guest appearances on martial law.

Clare
12-11-2003, 11:19 PM
he's got a lot of gymnastic talent and that's about it. he's a real jerkoff. he knows nothing about real martial arts.

I checked out his site a long time ago and I have to agree.

MantisMag
12-11-2003, 11:30 PM
hehe. i just went back there to check it out. www.multilevelmoves.com seems all his BS philosophy is gone. maybe he got a lot of hate mail because of his egotistical attitude and totally retarded ideas on martial arts. hopefully it took him down a peg or three and he's a bit more humble now. even the people on his own forums say he doesn't train to fight. which is not what he said back when i saw him last.

for those of you that didn't see it back then his "system" is called multi-level moves. the idea is that you don't need anything beyond white belt level in a martial art to be an effective fighter. so he learned a bunch of stuff from his friends with the belief that learning beginner level stuff from a multitude of martial arts is better than dedicating yourself to a single art. HA! any true practitioner of a martial art knows this is total crap.

Jack & Coke
12-12-2003, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by CaPoEiRa

I checked out his site a long time ago and I have to agree.

hey capo, did you recognize a few of those capoeira moves? :)

I have no idea of what those moves are called, could you tell me their names? Thanks, I'm only familiar with the "other" Brazilian Martial Art... Gracie Jiu-Jitsu. ;)

MantisMag
12-12-2003, 12:47 AM
at 3:00 he does a really crappy job of doing some capoeira. (probably learned it from a friend) he looks utterly pathetic. then when he gets back down he mixes it up with a stance from some other martial art. really sloppy. no eye contact. all of my mestres would have yelled at him. one of them would have smacked the hell outta him. (he did it to me in the roda just yesterday :p)

i started capoeira last month. :) i'd try to tell you what he was doing but you'd get confused as to what was what. besides i don't want you to think that's what they look like. :p they've got some fairly good videos of movements here: Grupo Tempo do Japćo (http://capoeira.room.ne.jp/eigo/index00.htm)

dinger
12-12-2003, 12:56 AM
goodjob swearing guys :|