PDA

View Full Version : ultimate madness

rpm07
12-12-2003, 08:40 AM
Does anyone know if this is being played in 2004, it has the dates on the site but I have not heard much about it.

http://www.theultimatemadness.com/

Josh2Xtremes
12-12-2003, 01:42 PM
As a proud sponsor of the Ultimate Madness since it was just a glimmer in Milt and PGP's eyes, I'm proud to say the Ultimate Madness is INDEED being played in 2004, back again in Huntington, West (By-God) Virginia!
As usual I'm certain you'll see the best competition in rookie, novice, amateur and womens' three-player divisions, in addition to a great one-on-one, killer player's party and the signature massive pile of prizes that put the Madness on the map as a true player's event.
As busy as they are with their real jobs, I'm sure Milt and PGP will release more information on the 04 Madness as soon as they can.
See you there!
Josh

rpm07
12-12-2003, 02:48 PM
Thanks Josh
Your the man

DiRTyBuNNy
12-12-2003, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by rpm07
Thanks Josh
Your the man

yes..but I think he's still mad at me for stroking his X-mag too much...hehehehe...:D :D :D

Josh2Xtremes
12-12-2003, 03:01 PM
You're quite welcome, I'm just glad I happened along to give up the information. I was having dinner with PGP down in Florida last week and we were discussing the Madness for '04, hence the info was fresh in my head.
And Bunny, you can stroke it all you want, just don't go to the air station if you're not gonna shoot paint. ;)
Josh

DiRTyBuNNy
12-12-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Josh2Xtremes
You're quite welcome, I'm just glad I happened along to give up the information. I was having dinner with PGP down in Florida last week and we were discussing the Madness for '04, hence the info was fresh in my head.
And Bunny, you can stroke it all you want, just don't go to the air station if you're not gonna shoot paint. ;)
Josh

Well...you haven't seen my baby yet...your X might be jealous after you see mine..hahaha...