PDA

View Full Version : Instructions for EMagnum installation?

LudavicoSoldier
12-12-2003, 12:56 PM
I've searched this board for info, and all anybody says is "go to www.exarin.com". I would like a full set of instructions on how to fully install a Morlock (EMagnum) board into an EMag (including eye instructions). If possible, photos would be nice. I dont believe Curt ever released any info as to how to do this, but I know a bunch of you guys have done it.

Tunaman
12-12-2003, 05:53 PM
This installation is not for the faint of heart. There are a few different configurations that have worked in the past. Mounting the board itself is a real challenge. HES wire colors have changed a couple of times too. Its a crapshoot honestly. I can tell you what I know about them. Email me.

LudavicoSoldier
12-13-2003, 12:32 AM
Tuna,
I emailed you.

Does anyone have a nice high res. picture of a Morlock installed in an EMag frame? Upclose and personal with the gripframe internals please.

-Dan

jimmyjobob
12-15-2003, 01:02 AM
spleefstylez - i can send you pics tommorrow of mine. or should i say tunas old setup :) dont know how much it will help but ill try.

LudavicoSoldier
12-15-2003, 07:39 AM
Excellent, thank you.

[GIB]Spiff
12-24-2003, 06:30 PM
Sorry to jump in after so long, but I have a few questions. How have most handled the wiring harnesses during the Morlock install? Specifically the solenoid? My plan was to purchase a new solenoid so I could leave the original one in place (soldered to the AGD PCB) and not "carve" up the wiring to much. Also I take it the HA sensor will work with the Morlock board and you do not have to install the micro switch that comes with the board? If this is the case I can also buy a new HA sensor and leave the original one alone. Lastly it seems to me that the placement of the actual Morlock board does not pose as much of a problem as finding a place to install the micro switch if you have to use it. Thanks for any help. :confused: