PDA

View Full Version : So I got into college...

NJPaint
12-12-2003, 05:06 PM
And now I need to find some paintball fields. Around the St. Louis area. I looked some stuff up from another post, but now that I know I'm going to Wash U, wanna find some places that I can hit up close to campus.

Cliffio
12-12-2003, 05:24 PM
there are some good fields around the area

most of them that i know are on the illinoise side, so not that close to you, but always an option

Cliff

lopxtc
12-12-2003, 05:27 PM
Get in touch with me ... [email protected] ... I live in Saint Louis and I am looking for more people for my team.

I can also point you in the right direction for fields.

Aaron

NJPaint
12-12-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by lopxtc
Get in touch with me ... [email protected] ... I live in Saint Louis and I am looking for more people for my team.

I can also point you in the right direction for fields.

Aaron

got some stuff to get to tonight, I'll get in touch though.

Pariel
12-12-2003, 06:00 PM
Wierd...I see you're from NJ, and so is my bro, and you're BOTH going to Wash U...wierd.

Tobe2be
12-12-2003, 06:43 PM
congrats bro. we need to hit abc before you leave.

FreakBaller12
12-12-2003, 08:16 PM
yes NJ! we gotta meet up at abc at least once, lmk when your going, you have all summer before collage starts i am assuming.

NJPaint
12-12-2003, 09:21 PM
yup, 1 summer left on the home fields ;)

Barfly
12-13-2003, 12:14 AM
If you are talking about Washing state university, the only place within an hour that is good is BK. www.bkpaintball.com is their site. There are also a few good places up in spokane, but that is like an hour and a half.

lopxtc
12-13-2003, 08:55 AM
No he is talking about Wash U in Saint Louis. Its one of the most expensive College's in the States, and the single most expensive one in MO. Has killer Architecture, Medical, Law, and Computer Science programs.

I used to hang out with allot of the Archi students many years ago (ran the night shift at a local Kinkos) ... if you like Asian women its a great place to be :) ...

NJPaint .. your gonna have to keep me informed of any good parties on campus LOL ..

Aaron

Originally posted by Barfly
If you are talking about Washing state university, the only place within an hour that is good is BK. www.bkpaintball.com is their site. There are also a few good places up in spokane, but that is like an hour and a half.

hockaloogey
12-13-2003, 03:54 PM
u should have gone to Frankford College, or something like that, because then u'd get to wear an awesome jacket with the initials FU... ;)

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
12-13-2003, 04:00 PM
u have to come to badlandz when u here although it is a 3 hours long drive for you.You should still come up there once

Barfly
12-13-2003, 04:07 PM
I would never go to an expensive college, unless you have rich parents, because as soon as you *EDIT* This will be your ONLY warning. Do not cuss here again. Do not circumvent the filter. Another violation will result in a temporary ban. Do it again, and the ban will be permanent. Army up one semester there goes your scholarships.

Cliffio
12-13-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
u have to come to badlandz when u here although it is a 3 hours long drive for you.You should still come up there once

badlandz is more like 5 hours for him

Originally posted by hockaloogey
u should have gone to Frankford College, or something like that, because then u'd get to wear an awesome jacket with the initials FU... ;)

wow, you know you said Frankford College, which would be FC
nice work

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
12-13-2003, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Cliffio

badlandz is more like 5 hours for him

wow, you know you said Frankford College, which would be FC
nice work

ok very true, but thats only if he obeys the speedlimit

Cliffio
12-13-2003, 04:28 PM
eh

not really, i mean once you get out of the stl its still a long drive, cause its not a straight route, then you gotta get to the field once your up there

its just not a short drive:)

u would have to make it a weekend thing

lopxtc
12-13-2003, 04:41 PM
Very true that ... There is no real straight run between STL and Chicago and any of the town in between ...

Not too mention all the construction that is usually going on.

Hey Cliffio ... how far from Champaign are you? I am thinking of taking the new guys on my team out to a tourney on the 10th of Jan at a place called Level X paintball ... have you heard of it?

Aaron

Cliffio
12-14-2003, 01:09 AM
i went to school in bloomington @ ISU for a year

now im @ SIU in carbondale

but yeah level X

its not too bad, ive played there quite a bit
ya get on 57 North and get off at the Tuscola exit

i hear there is a new indoor place in springfield (il) that just opened thats suppose to be pretty good too

NJPaint
12-14-2003, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Barfly
I would never go to an expensive college, unless you have rich parents...

Though my parents can pay for it, I have applied for the Danforth Scolarship and hopefully will be independant of my parents for the duration of college.