PDA

View Full Version : good and bad,i out ran my hopper

stondroopy
12-13-2003, 04:04 AM
While attemting to finally get my xvalved tuned I was letting it rip in the back yard.no sweet spotting,I shot 1 ball per pull and it couldnt feed fast enough:Di thinks it time to hook up the intelliframe.I still am amazed at how fast this thing shoots.nothing but huge grins coming from me.now if i could figure out why i got a chamber break?

afrankart
12-13-2003, 07:40 AM
What kind of hopper, a VL200?;) I would assume it is a revvy then?

dinger
12-13-2003, 02:04 PM
here's tip i learned a few weeks ago..
and you can tell this to your friends

A wise dinger once said "turn on your hopper before the break."

trust me it works

personman
12-13-2003, 09:29 PM
Maybe you need to tune level 10 more? I have never chopped with level 10, and I have been using level 10 sence the beta version came out. (more than a year ago)

hAppy
12-14-2003, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by dinger
here's tip i learned a few weeks ago..
and you can tell this to your friends

A wise dinger once said "turn on your hopper before the break."

trust me it works dont you just hate it when your balls stop feeding in the middle of a firefight, happens to me at least once a day of play

stondroopy
12-14-2003, 02:31 AM
hehe the hopper was turned on,i was using a revy with xboard and it was turned on.as far as tuning im down to the smallest carrier and shortest spring,i just want the leaking down the barrel to stop,hehe im not sure on how to fine tune it.I was shooting some 1 month old marb and only got 1 break but still

ExtremeODD
12-14-2003, 03:54 AM
bah, i can easily out shoot my revyy with xboard, not walking, but fanning and raking :P

Wrathchild
12-14-2003, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by stondroopy
hehe the hopper was turned on,i was using a revy with xboard and it was turned on.as far as tuning im down to the smallest carrier and shortest spring,i just want the leaking down the barrel to stop,hehe im not sure on how to fine tune it.I was shooting some 1 month old marb and only got 1 break but still

Hurm... smallest spring = Hardest on balls... Put the middle spring in and RETUNE it.

stondroopy
12-14-2003, 05:18 AM
I would love to goto the middle spring but im on the smallest and I get bolt stick if i use the middle(i think its bolt stick,you shoot and the pin that pushes the trigger up again fo ranother shot right or no?)im using the smallest carrier cuz all the others leak :(i wish someone would look at it and belike heres the problem knucklehead but oh well:)

afrankart
12-14-2003, 07:45 AM
When you changed carriers, did you use the same oring you have in your carrier in the other ones? If not, try that.

tony3
12-14-2003, 09:36 AM
I had the same problem on my RT no matter what oring I used the only carrier I could use was the smallest and the only spring was the shortest, but my lvl 10 would bounce off the paint probably 2 times before it chopped it

hAppy
12-14-2003, 10:45 AM
i got 7 bounces w/ the tightest carrier i could get on, and the middle spring