PDA

View Full Version : Bolt question for INTIMIDATOR owners

magsRus
12-13-2003, 10:56 AM
I just got a storm timmy. I heard the stock bolt pushes in the dents after a few months of play. Now I know about a bolt that has grooves in it so it doesnt go over the dents like the stock bolt does.Instead the grooves on the bolt go like around the dents. I think its a shocktech supafly bolt but I'm not sure.

So if anyone know's this bolt I'm talking about or if anyone knows a good derlin bolt to use on a Timmy please let me know.

Oh yeah and please tell me an online store where I could find them.

lopxtc
12-13-2003, 11:21 AM
Probably one of the best bolts you can get for the timmy ...

http://www.paintballkingdom.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=647

Aaron

SpongeBobSquarePants
12-13-2003, 11:25 AM
Just buy the shocktech bolt, it doesn't have grooves cut in it though.

wyn1370
12-13-2003, 11:30 AM
I've got a 1st gen PBkingdom and a check-it both work fine. You can also just cut the grooves in you stock bolt yourself and save some $$.

wobbles82
12-13-2003, 02:52 PM
I second most of what they said. Your Storm Timmy should of came with a version of Bob's bolt correct? If that is the case you SHOULD be fine. You can cut the detents out, or you can buy a bolt like the Snakeskin that has the feature. Either way, I use a Hydra Bolt now, with no detents, and after thousands upon thousands of shots the detents are still running fine. I say a bolt with no detent niches are fine, just as long as you check your detents every one in a while, dont wanna have balls rolling out on the break. :D

As for sites, like lop said, www.Paintballkingdom.com, is like thee site for most Timmy parts, give it a look. Also try Paintballgateway.com for some stuff. Also, if you are one of those people that are convinced the stock bolt pin (on a Storm I think its raised though) is too low and scratches the outer breech, get a SS or Tit. one from either place, they are very nice. ;)

magsRus
12-14-2003, 12:45 AM
thanks

Psychedelic
12-14-2003, 03:37 AM
I run a hydra bolt. It has slots in the side for the detents. It's the most common bolt I've seen used in Timmys and they work great. So much lighter than the stock bolts too.