12-14-2003, 05:38 PM
Hey Everyone

The new calendar is up
The new calendar is very cool with lots of new features

1. you may now add your own events
2. you may use your own thumbnail on the calendar
3. you may use your own event poster for the calendar
4. all the event info is presented in a uniform manner
5. Teams and vendors may announce they are going to your event with a link back to their web site.

All in all some very cool changes, we hope these changes make the calendar friendlier to both users and fields/producers

The www.scenariopaintballcalendar.com will have a new shorter name www.scenariocalendar.com in a few days all changes will be complete

For now to add your events go to ww.scenarioballcalendar.com
Choose the calendar and choose add event. Then enter your event info

Do not miss this valuable free advertising resource. Add your events today. Last year we had 250+ events listed this year we want more!

Remember The new site URL will be a shorter name “scenariocalendar.com” change your links now.

CHECK OUT THE PRACTICE EVENTS IN NOV AND THE ALREADY ADDED EVENTS IN JANUARY

YOU MAY ADD A PRACTICE EVENT IN THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER ONLY TO SEE HOW THEY LOOK AND HOW IT WORKS

Any questions let me know

Kahuna
Editor@scenarioball.com

abaez
12-14-2003, 05:59 PM
This is very cool and I use it alot, but one suggestion is on the calendar put the state that the event is happening in the title. Instead of me clicking on every single event to find out if its close to me or not it would be alot easier.

Kahuna
12-14-2003, 06:02 PM
We do not enter the event or the title but we will try and get every one whos adds an event to do so

thanks for the idea

Kahuna
12-14-2003, 07:54 PM
Or you can select the search by state and see whats going on in your state