PDA

View Full Version : ULE RT Decision

Resist148
12-14-2003, 06:28 PM
I recently sold my IR3 & E-mag (before ule/all the goodies came out =( ), still have my classic timmy and I have an 04 viking on the way. I'm craving a mag again espically since the ULE RT looks like a kickin deal ? I remember not being able to play a few years ago on a field (Action, in norcal)with a 98 rt ( E-mag was in the shop). Alright so I have a few questions before I place my order

1.) I see holiday shipping offer, Whats the normal price ? Also is there tax in California ?

2.) Is there anywhere I can see all the ule bodies ? I'm debating pewter/black or pewter/nickel Y grip.

3.) Are Y grips that good ? I remember shooting a Z grip a few years ago but it's just a memory now and everyone around here has moved on from mags so I'm gonna go by input on this one. Is it easy to walk/sweet spot on an rt with one.

4.) Good deal ? Should I wait for that new rec Tac one dealio. I'm lookin at $534 w/ Y grip + Ule pull kit + Ule body

Thanks for the input.

pbzmag
12-14-2003, 06:45 PM
To answer you tax question, no. Only way to get taxed is if you buy from a local store or if AGD had a physical presence in California, when buying off of their internet store. You can also PM RogueFactor for one. He has some good deals and is local to SoCal.

tyrion2323
12-14-2003, 06:49 PM
Hey man,

My recommendation is to go for the ULE RT Pro. The xVALVE is a sweet little deal, especially for that price! The foregrip is nice, and is tacky, kinda like a DYE STICKY (I think) The Y-Grip is a nice choice because it's not as extreme as the Z-Grip. It's just a bit further forward than a 90* vert frame, which is nice.
Also, consider that it comes with a nice barrel stock.

The only reason I can see getting a Tac-One (they're basically the same marker) is the awesome looking body, but with a slugg you'll be able to get a custom awesome body!

Jacob