PDA

View Full Version : x-mag

crazymex
12-14-2003, 08:10 PM
is the x-mag really worth the price? i have the standard air valve so i was wondering from any air to x-valve owners if there really is that much of a differance.

tmnothing
12-14-2003, 08:22 PM
there is a world of a difference. with the ult or the electronic frame your trigger pull and rof is incredibly different than an air valve, not to mention the reactivity.

1stdeadeye
12-14-2003, 09:39 PM
Yes, yes it is!

It will put a grin on your face from ear to ear and makes even the slowest old men look like we can shoot fast!:D

FalconGuy016
12-14-2003, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by crazymex
is the x-mag really worth the price? i have the standard air valve so i was wondering from any air to x-valve owners if there really is that much of a differance.

To answer your second question, yes, its a humongous difference

lightning rift
12-14-2003, 09:53 PM
I went from an old classic to the X and it rocks. The only disadvantage is that it's a pain in the *** to fix if you have a leak and can't fix it with the lvl 10 kit.

1stdeadeye
12-14-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by crazymex

If you are interested in the X-Valve, PM or email Tunaman! He will give you the best price around on a new X-Valve! Check out his thread in the dealer's forum!

Grasshopper
12-15-2003, 01:11 AM
Wait, are you saying is the X-Mag worth the price, or the X-Valve?

1stdeadeye
12-15-2003, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by Grasshopper
Wait, are you saying is the X-Mag worth the price, or the X-Valve?

I am not sure what he was asking, but the answer is yes. Both of them are worth the price. If he just wants the X-Valve he should email Tuna!