PDA

View Full Version : Q to AGD workers about tradein

greg
12-14-2003, 10:44 PM
hey

i have a micro mag and i want to do the valve trade in and upgrade to the x valve and a ULT... my question is..... is it possible for me to just send in my whole gun and ahve you guys tune it all up.... if so how much more would it cost... im not really worried about the wait as long as the gun would get back b4 like march .... lemme know

greg

greg
12-14-2003, 11:43 PM
38 looks and not a single reply?? comon i need to know this

yeahthatsme
12-14-2003, 11:56 PM
unless something new has happened that i dont know about, you get a 100-150 rebate on the x valve(dont remember exactly how much) and you'd have to buy the ULT trigger yourself. i could b wrong tho.

greg
12-15-2003, 12:02 AM
you completely missed the point... i kown that... and i konw i have to buy the ult... iw as jsut wondering if i could send in the whole gun and have them tune the stuff im buying on it there... and how much ti would cost

yeahthatsme
12-15-2003, 12:10 AM
call agd tomorrow and ask, thats your best bet of getting the anser. i'm sure that they'd do it, price i have no idea on.

Dayspring
12-15-2003, 01:07 AM
Level 10 is easy to do. The ULT, however, is individually tuned. So you can do it as soft as you want. Therefore, sending it to AGD does you nothing.

The Level 10 comes with an installation CD that shows you step by step in a video how to install it.

ULT is WAY easy. it's as simple, if not moreso, than the level 10.

Branchvillian
12-15-2003, 08:31 AM
I sent my gun in for a ground screw on the board to be re-tapped, and when they called me back they said 16 dollars was the price with them shipping it back and everything. I got my gun back, and as well as the board working nicley again, they did a whole page of work on it, so I saw from the recipt. A whole page of work for 16 dollars! They also replaced my carrier, and tuned my lvl 10. Very cheap, and I have not had a problem since. I actually think it cost me more than 16 dollars just to ship it to them, so I don't know how they shipped and fixed it so cheap.

Wc Keep
12-15-2003, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Branchvillian
so I don't know how they shipped and fixed it so cheap.

they used a carrier pigeon to send it back.

Kevmaster
12-15-2003, 10:32 AM
Give AGD's tech office a call. They'll let you know the deal and you can get your RA# from them over the phone and mail it. Having them do the work shouldn't be a problem, nor should it cost much atall.