PDA

View Full Version : Ule

Jdogg
12-15-2003, 01:45 PM
I was wondering about the ULE upgrade. if i put it on my marker i was told that yea it will be like a electro pull but it will kill the rt, that the recharge rate is gone. is this true?

Dayspring
12-15-2003, 02:05 PM
The ULE trigger will reduce reactivity, yes. This is done by using a smaller diameter on/off pin. This is also the same reason the pull has been lightened.

Will it kill the valve's recharge rate? No. Does it reduce the trigger kick? Most definitely.

Branchvillian
12-15-2003, 04:37 PM
Yeh, it will reduce your reactivity, but in the end you will most likley be happier with it. I have yet to hear a bad thing about the ULE trigger kits, from people who haven't installed it in a classic valve that is. :D

Jdogg
12-16-2003, 02:38 PM
So will i be able to rip on it like a RT or is it different. i wish i could try it first.

Branchvillian
12-16-2003, 02:45 PM
As far as I know, the whole point of the ULE trigger is to make it as easy of a pull as possible. That being the case, it won't shoot anything like the rt. You most likley will not feel the pushing up of the trigger after the shot, but it is there. That's why you can't use the ULE on classics, because that little bit of reactivity is needed to ensure you don't have shortstroking problems.

Dayspring
12-16-2003, 02:46 PM
It's a different feeling entirely.