PDA

View Full Version : Tom vs. Jim

abarnhar
12-15-2003, 03:53 PM
I've read the threads complaining about Jim Drew. I also have a friend who has been waiting for his WAS board for him Impy and has been giving me a taste of his frustration about that whole deal. It's just bad buisness.

So, instead of ranting...

I want to take a minute and tip my hat (or gogs) to Tom and his company. Even with the difficulty of manufacturing and marketing, he (they) seem to keep us, the consumers, up-to-date and connected. The paintball community benefits from companies such as AGD.

Pacifist_Farmer
12-15-2003, 03:57 PM
Three cheers!

Can i start a vote for a new episode of Celebrity Death match?

Barfly
12-15-2003, 04:07 PM
yeah that would be sweet Tom Vs. Drew a match to the death, who will win. It will be like in Southpark the fight Jesus vs. the Devil.

Branchvillian
12-15-2003, 04:12 PM
I'm not fond of Jim, but a buisness is not an easy thing to run. Tom on the other hand has his act together, big part of the reason I have stayed with AGD products and markers for almost 2 years now.

Meph
12-15-2003, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Pacifist_Farmer
Three cheers!

Can i start a vote for a new episode of Celebrity Death match?

First new episodes of Family Guy!

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
12-15-2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Meph

First new episodes of Family Guy!

Here Here!

and Tom would obviously win, after reanimating one of the dinasours he has uncovered

wobbles82
12-15-2003, 07:48 PM
I dunno the AGD Angel is pretty old..I mean correct, dinos..are dead..and could hurt somebody. But seriously folks..TK ..IS THE MAN!! I dun even know if he is a man, he could be some she-bot, who is equally awesome. Anyways, Drew is an alright guy ya know, but his business is sorta..out there? Like some of the best selling boards in the world and they havent figured out business yet, ...oh well, I guess eye covers are a great reason to not make money. :D

AGD
12-15-2003, 10:31 PM
Thanks guys!!! :) :) :)

AGD

GT
12-15-2003, 11:12 PM
OK you PS wizess where are the pics?

Tom v. Jim!