PDA

View Full Version : LED custom text

Branchvillian
12-15-2003, 04:29 PM
I was just thinking about how cool it would be to have my LED flash a custom text when I turned on my E-Mag. Is there any way to do it? Anyone that does it? Would it void my warrenty? It would be pretty cool to have my team name or something come up there. Anyone ever do it?

Dayspring
12-15-2003, 04:36 PM
Miscue does it in his software versions. Unfortunately, he doesn't distribute it.

I think yagrmeister did it as well, but again, I don't think he's doing it for anybody else.

Branchvillian
12-15-2003, 04:41 PM
Hmm, perhaps my E-Mag will have to be lost in the mail, delivered to Miscue with 100 bucks in it, ya' know...by some odd coincidence :D

Evil1
12-16-2003, 03:21 AM
Why wouldn't someone distribute the custom text? I know there are risks when it comes to messing w/ the electronics, but people that really want the text or a software upgrade are willing to take that risk. I look at it this way: If you can afford an EMag, you can afford to fix it.

Dayspring
12-16-2003, 10:43 AM
Cuz nobody has the programmer.

Originally posted by AGDFlash
Why wouldn't someone distribute the custom text? I know there are risks when it comes to messing w/ the electronics, but people that really want the text or a software upgrade are willing to take that risk. I look at it this way: If you can afford an EMag, you can afford to fix it.

Branchvillian
12-16-2003, 01:05 PM
Well, hopefully one day I will be able to get this done. It will be sweet if I can.