PDA

View Full Version : two things on my xmag that I cant identify

tmnothing
12-15-2003, 05:10 PM
Ok the manual online and the manual that came with my xmag seem to be a little bit older than the model that I have. There are two external components that I can't completely identify. First, there is a very small switch above my battery on the right side of the gun (looking from behind the gun). It looks like a small spring but it is a toggle switch that goes front to back. It *seems* like it simply turns the power on and off but why is there a yellow pin that also serves the same purpose? The second is a small hole above the front of the grigger guard, right under the front of the breech. There seems to be a small flat head screw inside the hole. What does that screw do? Thanks for the help guys.

-AK

Dayspring
12-15-2003, 05:12 PM
The little switch is the on/off. You can ditch the yellow pin if you want to. The yellow pin is there to make sure the gun doesn't arrive at the shop with a dead battery after shipping. I like keeping it around. I've had an issue where the switch wouldn't turn the gun off and the only way to do it was to interrupt the battery connection- aka-> yellow pin.

The hole with the flathead screw in it is the adjuster for the ACE eye. Read the instructions on the ACE system for further instructions on how to adjust it.

tmnothing
12-15-2003, 05:19 PM
I love the instant replies I get on this board :) Thanks Dayspring.

Dayspring
12-15-2003, 05:22 PM
It's called being a slacker. :D

elpimpo
12-15-2003, 08:10 PM
its called needing a girlfriend

JEDI
12-15-2003, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by elpimpo
its called needing a girlfriend

Hay-Oh!!! Comin' Atcha!!! :D

Tobe2be
12-15-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Dayspring
It's called being a slacker. :D

its called beeing a post whore Dayspring ;):)