PDA

View Full Version : Help! Fall_Weiss_1939... anyone know who this is?

Koosh
12-16-2003, 03:15 AM
Just wondering. Insulted a couple of my friends from the Scenario Team Renegades...

Check this thread out on the D-Day forums:

http://www.oklahomadday.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=194

Then he has the nerve to go onto the renegades home forum and proceed to say:

"Hey you guys are a bunch of (bad words). Ill meet your stupid (butts) at D-Day. since you guys are apparently gonna be on the Allied side I believe I will be on that team too just so I can backstab you. You wont know who I am though so that just makes it even better doesnt it? I think it does "

"Forgot to use my name the first time you (bad words). Its me Fall_Weiss your bestest friend!!!!!!! Ill take all you down at D-Day you'll know it was me because I'll take out all you guys at the same time. Ill be the guy with the E-Mag. "

The Renegades are a class act all the way. The Captian, Knight_Owl is probably one of the best, and nicest guys I've ever played with. On D-Day 2002 (or 2001, I forget) he even won the "top sniper" award... 51 barrel taps in a single night. There are alot of Current Army, former army, a Senior at the Air Force Acadamy (who WILL be flying in the air force), not to mention EMT and Nurses on the renegades too. Hearing this jerk-off say that about them just made me want to try and do something about it...

Since he mentioned E-Mag, I was hoping to possibly get a name, or better yet a picture of the idiot to pass on to the renegades... that way they will know who to... deal... with at the game should they run into each other.

**edit** yeah Law, that was probably a good idea.

LaW
12-16-2003, 03:54 AM
It would be appreciated to some people if you edit out the curse words :)

Plus honestly to me it doesnt really seem worth the effort to really care... He wants you to react to him so he feels good and your falling right into his lap :) congrats!

trevorjk
12-16-2003, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by LaW

He wants you to react to him so he feels good and your falling right into his lap :) congrats!

i sure as hell hope your not going to be shocked with your jaw open when you fall into his lap :eek:

LaW
12-16-2003, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by trevorjk

i sure as hell hope your not going to be shocked with your jaw open when you fall into his lap :eek:

That didnt make sense if it was directed towards me....

trevorjk
12-16-2003, 05:02 AM
nah just making sure everyone closes there mouth as they fall into his lap... so everyone whos getting worked up over this that is

*** dude saukville you mean to tell me that blue sexy thing of yours is only an hours drive from me!!!! i want to see it saturday night im driving up to fredonia :) ***

LaW
12-16-2003, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by trevorjk
nah just making sure everyone closes there mouth as they fall into his lap... so everyone whos getting worked up over this that is

*** dude saukville you mean to tell me that blue sexy thing of yours is only an hours drive from me!!!! i want to see it saturday night im driving up to fredonia :) ***

You more north or south? Or west? ... haha Wont be around this weekend sorry. Should have came out to racine to play with some of us on sunday. haha! My father lives in fredonia... not a lot of people in that little town

trevorjk
12-16-2003, 05:19 AM
no not at all lol anyways im down here in burlington... racine county lol but yeah i had to work sunday other wise i probably would of been out. well just go to bfg on the 10th of january let me see your beast there :)

oh and your dad is his last name pachner by anychance? or related or sister or brother or im tired im going to bed talk in the morning

LaW
12-16-2003, 05:40 AM
HAHA No, my fathers last name is Brunner.

But anyhow, we will see if I go out to bfg on the 10th. I have made it my personal mission never to play their again. If Tyger wants me there he will have to pay me ;) Nah for him I will probably come out just to say "hi"... Alright I am done hijacking this thread :) haha

*EDIT*

To add to the actual thread. Thanks for editing out the curse words. I appreciate it.

*/EDIT*