PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping with your gun?.. dont stink your pinky there

darwin
12-16-2003, 04:51 AM
Every wonder where it is before bed, then crawl into bed only find you tucked it in neatly before you left for work.

and on the note of sticking werid things in your gear. dont stick your pinky in the tip of the x-mag barrel. it tends to get stuck

or anything else

Fixion
12-16-2003, 01:47 PM
Its fun shooting pinecones and other various junk out of a stock spyder barrel :D.

Branchvillian
12-16-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Fixion
Its fun shooting pinecones and other various junk out of a stock spyder barrel :D.
Nerf darts!

Sir_Brass
12-16-2003, 03:06 PM
shoot marbels and you've got your own homemade lethal air cannon. defend your home while not needing a firearms license :D :p

Creative Mayhem
12-16-2003, 03:08 PM
O.B. tampons work well too guys...:D not that I would know or anything... *looks around*

speedballjunky
12-16-2003, 03:13 PM
i challenge anyone to find something that shoots better than a chap stick tube.

robdamanii
12-16-2003, 03:15 PM
Did someone get another appendage stuck in a barrel?

Why is this becoming a trend? Is there some pot 'o gold at the end of that barrel that compels people to try and stick their fingers down the barrel in a vain attempt to grab hold of it?

darwin
12-16-2003, 03:22 PM
i got it unstuck shortly after getting it stuck :p

robdamanii
12-16-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by darwin
i got it unstuck shortly after getting it stuck :p

Then you didn't have to cut it off to get it out?

Or did those bolt cutters get a workout?

gibby
12-16-2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by robdamanii
Did someone get another appendage stuck in a barrel?

Why is this becoming a trend? Is there some pot 'o gold at the end of that barrel that compels people to try and stick their fingers down the barrel in a vain attempt to grab hold of it?
It's the monkeys of AO...Monkey see...Monkey do.

Fixion
12-16-2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by speedballjunky
i challenge anyone to find something that shoots better than a chap stick tube.

Big spit wad.

03vert
12-16-2003, 06:56 PM
i shot marbels outta my talon and sticks too but i just tried a marker and it went pretty far. gotta fix it now cause for some reason its decided to leak like crazy whenever i cock it. stupid BE:rolleyes:

SpecialBlend2786
12-16-2003, 06:58 PM
haha i might have to buy a talon or some crap gun just to try this stuff out. I dont wanna mess up my mag.

DJBacon06
12-16-2003, 07:44 PM
you can buy these little pom pom fuzz ball things at craft stores. they are the same size as a paintball and you can just shove them down the tip of the barrel and shoot them at eachother indoors withouth damaging anything. its so cool

speedballjunky
12-16-2003, 07:46 PM
in my dorm last year we determined that when Starbursts are shot at 300 fps into a concrete wall they shatter into tiny pieces.
i thought that was pretty cool...
also when you jam the barrel into an apple it makes a fun projectile.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
12-16-2003, 08:20 PM
pencils shoot pretty good!

darwin
12-16-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by robdamanii

Then you didn't have to cut it off to get it out?

Or did those bolt cutters get a workout?

i just pulled really hard. thank god i didnt have to get the KY out

Lee
12-17-2003, 07:09 AM
willy wonka's everlasting gobstoppers are .68 cal.....or so i hear ;)

FreakBaller12
12-17-2003, 07:32 AM
gobs are a little to small, unless there is a bigger size?, me n my friend tried that, but they are a bit smaller then marbles so didn't work to well

Lee
12-17-2003, 10:26 AM
rats!
i had heard they were the right size. thanks for clarifying.

unless...you try different bore sizes or inserts?

paint magnet
12-17-2003, 11:27 AM
I'll stick to using my pneumatic potato cannon for launching projectiles. Small woodland animals don't fit well in the barrel, not to mention they get fur stuck in the blades of your Revvie :mad: :eek: :cool: :D

skife
12-17-2003, 11:51 AM
i've herd tootsie rolls (the small ones) shoot really well

68magOwner
12-17-2003, 06:13 PM
OK, ill explain to you the ULTIMATE non-paint projectile, get a pack of water baloons, fill it up to fit the bore of your barre, then tie it off mid baloon, then fill up the top half to the same size(so there are 2 small baloons made out of 1 baloon), it spins as it flies, so it looks really cool and it works really well, great for summer days without paint

paint magnet
12-17-2003, 08:13 PM
Oh yeah, those little .40 blowgun paintballs have a cool effect when you shove a kleenex/paper towel down the barrel (wadding) and pour about 15 of em on top of it... put in another paper towel and you get a decent shotgun type effect when you fire. Though most won't break unless you crank up the velocity.

Enigma4you
12-17-2003, 08:45 PM
Ok so I work at a paintball store, this is a very non complete list of the things that I have seen in the barrels of guns, some of these things shot really well.

Marbles
Dry Ice
Whoppers
Clay
Dirt wads
Toilet paper
Dimes
air softs pellets
Ice
rocks
peanuts foam and real
chicken wings
a large hairy spider
grubs (fishing type)
the hammer bumper for a spyder (makes a whistle when shot)
and last but not least my favorite thing of all time a deer sent pellet, that one stunk real bad

goat
12-17-2003, 11:23 PM
those chem-lites (glo sticks) are fun...hold the gun with the barrel straight up, drop-chem lite into barrel and then fire into night sky....sorta like fireworks....
for a better effect you can cut the top of the chem lite so that its open on the very top and then fire it into the night sky..and watch the glowing mist fall back to the ground.

goat

elpimpo
12-17-2003, 11:32 PM
me and my bro made a patato gun and made it so u can like change barrels. we found that if you use half inch thin pipeing that it fits zap perfect. we shot like aa bateries out of it and put them threw a peice of pine that was about an inch thick. then we put a marble in it (marbel didnt fit tight at all) and shot a stop sign. it stuck in the sign and made a small hole on the back. its so crazy.

Bad_Dog
12-18-2003, 12:03 AM
and watch the glowing mist fall back to the ground.

and watch as the chemicals burn your skin!

~my friend has a screwdriver that I swear has to be exactly .68... fun:D

skife
12-18-2003, 06:48 AM
and watch the glowing mist fall back to the ground

Don't forget the small shards of glass that seperated the chemicals

PyRo
12-18-2003, 07:02 AM
Hmm, i'm going to develop a shotgun type round. I'm going to use a small piece of potato, a whole bunch of nerds, and apiece of wet paper towel. Now ive got a Mag shotgun :)

darwin
12-18-2003, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Bad_Dog

and watch as the chemicals burn your skin!

~my friend has a screwdriver that I swear has to be exactly .68... fun:D

the glow stuff is non toxic.. granted horrible smelly and tastes like **** its non toxic..

damn ravers

MinimagRockin'
12-18-2003, 10:17 PM
This is hilarious, keep 'em coming. I think the only thing I've shot out of my gun besides painballs is perfect rolled up balls of newspaper, kind of amusing for awhile.

elpimpo
12-18-2003, 10:52 PM
i made a ball outa duct tape once. that was some funny crap when i shot my buddy with it. gave him a nice welt too

TheGreatPru
12-19-2003, 12:53 PM
hard to find, but m-80's with the fuse on the end work pretty good, although its right nerve wrecking . . .

paint magnet
12-19-2003, 01:41 PM
True M-80's are no longer produced (at least not in the US) and have the fuses on the side. Anything with the fuse on the end is a fake. They'll usually be called something like M79's or M800's and they're not nearly as fun :D

Fuji
12-19-2003, 03:40 PM
Shotgunlike- 7-8 Jujubees Candy
Pretty dangerous- Peanut M&M muzzle load style (You have to pick the right sized ones)

I would like to say that should anyone try this, I will NOT be responsible for any damage to people, equipment or property.