PDA

View Full Version : Anno job cost question....

silentdeath55
12-16-2003, 07:45 AM
How much does a general anno job cost. Like a solid anno, fade, etc. Thanks.

GA Devil
12-16-2003, 08:18 AM
Check in Dealers forum. There are a few anodizers in there with general pricing.

rpm07
12-16-2003, 04:05 PM
I paid $170 for my EMAG. 2 color fade dust finish
Warp body
Rail
2 piece barrel
Trigger frame
Battery pack
Warp mount
It was around 10 pieces
Mine was done by A+ it took under 2 weeks and they did a great job

PICS
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=101974

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
12-16-2003, 04:39 PM
www.sexyturtle.com

$60 - single color
$70 - 2 color fade
$85 - 3 color fade

LaW
12-16-2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
www.sexyturtle.com

$60 - single color
$70 - 2 color fade
$85 - 3 color fade

no offense but I would never go through you :)

I must say that xpb does great work. 115 (including shipping) for a single color anno that just turned out great. They did a custom color for me and it just is amazing.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
12-16-2003, 06:46 PM
law - is there a reason why you wouldn't go to us?
Cause from my perspective both companies do great work.

LaW
12-16-2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
law - is there a reason why you wouldn't go to us?
Cause from my perspective both companies do great work.

I have never seen any of your work in person.... there are a few more reasons from a customer standpoint that would not make me comfortable going through you but its not worth getting into.

NJPaint
12-16-2003, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by LaW

I have never seen any of your work in person.... there are a few more reasons from a customer standpoint that would not make me comfortable going through you but its not worth getting into.

*cough*

;)

I have to agree

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
12-17-2003, 04:47 PM
guess we will have to prove you wrong :)

magman007
12-17-2003, 05:09 PM
im sorry, but i must agree. First off, something seems wrong about your prices being so low, maybe its your marketing scheme, i dunno, but prices that low, if they were feasable, would have been offered in the past if they were for real.

2nd off, you as a spokes model are annoying. Maybe if you were to prove the quality of you annodizing to a few choice members of ao, and you proved that your anno was good quality, and you poilshed the metal, and blasted correctly, then maybe our opinions would change.

QUINCYMASSGUY
12-17-2003, 05:28 PM
One of the first lessons I was ever taught regarding business, and even though it involves corporate america it relates, especially in a sales environment:

Your behavior both on and off the clock is a representation of your company. Any behavior, feature (tattooes, piercings, etc), or other expression of yourself that you present has a direct impact on a client's perception of your company. Show up late for an event, they will assume you are unable to meet deadlines and other time-sensitive events; Insult people and get hot-tempered, they will feel you have weak customer communication skills; dress slobby or in a bizarre fashion, they will assume you are unable to achieve a proper physical presentation, etc, etc. And it's true for all businesses and even in social settings as well.

I won't make this a bashing session, but some of your behavior on this site could cause customers to have at least a slight amount of doubt, which would inspire them to go with another company, especially another with good references. The price is good, I'm curious how you can actually profit from it without skimping on quality, but I still personally wouldn't trust you to do a quality job and especially not damage or lose my near-$1K valued marker, because I have my doubts based on your behavior on this site and have not seen any references of customers' work and seen examples. Get that, and you will be way better off, but I also recommend you don't market yourself as an idiot for future residents of this board, as the majority here already have doubts about your reliability. Look up a guy named No_doz from a while back, he's posting on PBN as "AO's Most Wanted" when in reality he's just a moron who no one took seriously due to his behavior and who is definitely not wanted around by the majority of the residents of this site. I'm not saying you're that bad, but quickly heading down the same road he took.

LaW
12-17-2003, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by magman007
im sorry, but i must agree. First off, something seems wrong about your prices being so low, maybe its your marketing scheme, i dunno, but prices that low, if they were feasable, would have been offered in the past if they were for real.

2nd off, you as a spokes model are annoying. Maybe if you were to prove the quality of you annodizing to a few choice members of ao, and you proved that your anno was good quality, and you poilshed the metal, and blasted correctly, then maybe our opinions would change.

Since he said something I guess I will say a few more things. Your business practices and the way your business is advertised is all done in a very immature manner. I dont feel comfortable giving an expensive marker + money to a company that refers to customers as retards, has a 14 year old as their "main guy" to advertise for them, the fact that the website prefers you contact Suicidal Spyder through "AIM" (not very professional by any means), and you have prices that are too good to be true for a high quality job. I would have serious doubts into the amount of prep work put into each marker and level of qualtiy.

*EDIT* I have not really seen anyone go through you guys either... Usually when prices are too good to be true, they probably are.

Lets not even mention the time where you guys came on here, posted great prices and then just raised them right away. That did wonders for business :rolleyes: I am sorry but I am sure I am not the only one that thinks this stuff....

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
12-17-2003, 06:21 PM
I understand everyone's doubts. My recent behaviour has been childish and can somewhat reflect the company.

But

We are trying to gain everyone's trust but giving away money and a free anodizing job so that everyone can see. So far pictures are limited but i hope to get more up soon. If anyone would like pictures of our most recent ano job please email me at DLDD120@Yahoo.com

I will attempt to gather feedback from our costumers in the past and post them on our feedback page and do whatever it takes to gain everyone's trust. Mostly it's because we don't have enough sample pictures so i will be posting a thread soon containing all the current sample pictures and the more recent pictures.

I hope this helps a little bit,
SnYpER