PDA

View Full Version : SCAO Vid... WOOHOO!!

Creative Mayhem
12-16-2003, 02:30 PM
I just got my SCAO vid this morning, and all I can say is WOW! Kudos to Adam Shannon, Muzikman, and Dayspring. Great Job! I think I might watch again today :D

Some of my fav highlights -

Newt in the Swords VS Guns and the ensuing comments during the "connect the dots"

Frausty's lovely dive, or should I say, Roll into a bunker on the hill game.

Datapimp playing in the Pimp outfit LOL

The eruption of noise at the start of the hill game

all the great pics in the slide show at the end of the vid.

Thanks again guys, it was like reliving the day. Can't wait till Texball now!

Long Live AO meets!!:D

wyn1370
12-16-2003, 02:37 PM
great video
only thing missing was fireballs(at least that won't mentally scar you for life)

Dayspring
12-16-2003, 02:44 PM
Yeah. I was disappointed about that...

I didn't see any of Doobie's video either. :(

Creative Mayhem
12-16-2003, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Dayspring
Yeah. I was disappointed about that...

I didn't see any of Doobie's video either. :(

Actually you do see Doobie's vid... Its in the top right hand corner of the screen when Tom is being interviewed at the beginning.

Good job Mango. Stealth Disco all the way!!:D :eek:

Tobe2be
12-16-2003, 02:57 PM
damn i think i have to pick up the dvd. stealth disco is the shiznit

Muzikman
12-16-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Creative Mayhem

Actually you do see Doobie's vid... Its in the top right hand corner of the screen when Tom is being interviewed at the beginning.

Good job Mango. Stealth Disco all the way!!:D :eek:

Oh, damn, I was doing a few different things when I was watching this, so I must have missed that. I'm gonna have to re-watch when I get home.

I can not wait to see what Adam can come up with more than one cam. I also think we need to get Nick in a shirt and tie for the interviews.

Also, Adam, if you read this. If you use one of my pics for a cover again, please let me know and I'll get you a higher res image. The size and ppi of the image you used was not really suited for printing. Also, I'll give you a call some time soon, I think I got the Ritz camera working, so we can give it a try some time after Xmas.

Muzikman
12-16-2003, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Tobe2be
damn i think i have to pick up the dvd. stealth disco is the shiznit

Yes, YOU MUST pick up the video. Again with one camera angle some of the playing getting a little dry. But the 'newt interview and connect the dots makes this vid worth every penny (just make sure the little kids are a asleep:))

I suggest anyone who was there to buy this DVD/VHS Tape just for the memories a lone.

manike
12-16-2003, 03:25 PM
So who do I paypal the money to and how do I order one? :D

Dayspring
12-16-2003, 03:27 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=114193

Simon- CLEAN OUT YOUR PM MAILBOX!

Muzikman
12-16-2003, 03:27 PM
Check the dealers forum for Adam Shannon's post. Also Phil is selling the DVD with one of the AOSE shirts.

cphilip
12-16-2003, 04:53 PM
Yep I still got DVD 2 disc sets and along with still all sizes shirts in a combo package you would have a hard time turing down the price of...

and I certain Adam still has DVD/VCR etc left too.

Go to dealers and search out the two sale posts.

manike
12-16-2003, 06:10 PM
Cleaned out my PM box :D . Now that I am moved I don't have a personal e-mail so haven't been able to change all my forum e-mails yet. I will be ordering a DVD asap

Mango
12-17-2003, 11:01 AM
I didn't know my stealth disco of Tom was in it! Wow I really can't wait to get my copy. :D

Creative Mayhem
12-17-2003, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by SprayingMango
I didn't know my stealth disco of Tom was in it! Wow I really can't wait to get my copy. :D

Yeah Mango, if I had some sort of vid capture on my computer, it would prolly be in my sig ;)