PDA

View Full Version : impulse or rt

billbob777us
12-16-2003, 03:44 PM
I got 450 for a new gun and i want eith an impulse or an rt

PRPB
12-16-2003, 03:52 PM
I say go for the RT. I personal like mechanical markers better and I never liked impulses. Everytime I have seen one or try one there was something that went wrong with it.

Lord_Whoopass
12-16-2003, 05:15 PM
lol well I would say the new RT Custom... I never had any problems with my old X-valved mag and my front player who uses an impy always seems to be fixing his gun on the fifty... (hes getting a new gun before next season :D)

Methylphenidate
12-16-2003, 05:26 PM
dude this is a mag forum what do you think we are gonna say. rt all the way

the rt can rip so speed is not an issue between the two.
id rather have a gun that i know is gonna work everytime i go out on the field. than i gun that gets more shots per tank and is gonna die on me every no and then

Branchvillian
12-16-2003, 05:41 PM
If you are going for reliability, RT all the way!
If you're going for speed...still rt!:D

TheDuelist
12-16-2003, 06:16 PM
Lets look at this from a pocket book point of view. Do you want a marker that shoots well, is almost maintenance free and doesn't really require any upgrades out of the box?

Or would you rather have a marker that shoots well, is potentially high maintenance and requires several upgrades for it to perform well out of the box?

How much are you willing to spend in the log run? Are you te kind of player that is meticulous when it comes to maintaining your equipment or do you prefer to not worry about it (be honest with that one...it will bite you in the butt if you are not)?

My teammate owns an Impy and while I think its a good marker, it takes a little upgrading to get it where it needs to be and while I'm on the filed covering him he's messing with his marker for one reason or another. The RT on the other hand is ready to go right out of the box.

BajaBoy
12-16-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by TheDuelist
Lets look at this from a pocket book point of view. Do you want a marker that shoots well, is almost maintenance free and doesn't really require any upgrades out of the box?

Or would you rather have a marker that shoots well, is potentially high maintenance and requires several upgrades for it to perform well out of the box?

How much are you willing to spend in the log run? Are you te kind of player that is meticulous when it comes to maintaining your equipment or do you prefer to not worry about it (be honest with that one...it will bite you in the butt if you are not)?

My teammate owns an Impy and while I think its a good marker, it takes a little upgrading to get it where it needs to be and while I'm on the filed covering him he's messing with his marker for one reason or another. The RT on the other hand is ready to go right out of the box.

Very well said.

ide take the rt anyday

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
12-16-2003, 06:43 PM
*yawn* another one?

ok here we go...again

throw both of those markers into the atlantic ocean.

IMPULSE - FRIED
RT - STILL WORKS!

yea i know i'm getting annoying but o well. that's why i'm the official AO moron :p

03vert
12-16-2003, 07:00 PM
i would not ever buy anything from smart parts. stupid busness they are...:rolleyes:

BajaBoy
12-16-2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
yea i know i'm getting annoying but o well.

ok well you know your problem... so why not stop?

50 cal
12-16-2003, 07:08 PM
This one is a no-brainer!

RT rocks!

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
12-16-2003, 07:55 PM
*shrugs* i dunno. i guess it's to maintain my idiotic status on this forum

TheDuelist
12-16-2003, 08:02 PM
Its working

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
12-16-2003, 08:03 PM
i'll learn my lesson someday... then i will turn back and see how stupid i was.

but for now :) i'm still just a immature youngen